Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Secret societies, what do you think?

mysticwarrior

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
17 Août 2007
Ahuaeynjxs a dit:
Sounds like an angry jealous God to me... surprising for something that's supposed to control the galaxies ! :roll:

Your talking about Atlantis and the brotherhood?

mysticwarrior

Inscrit
17 Août 2007
tower-painting-parliament.jpg

Sticki

Inscrit
13 Sept 2007
If you look now, It looks like we are trying to get back to the one way of the world. The EU, The NAU, The UN......

Man glorifying himself...

mrvn

Inscrit
18 Oct 2007
After reading "Gomorra" by Roberto Saviano I really do think that there are groups of people that secretly controle everything around us from clothing to drugs to waist management to concrete to building buildings, but those are mainly criminals. Thats probably not what you ment but still there groups of people that have the controle, that we are not aware of.

Ahuaeynjxs

Inscrit
10 Déc 2008
Oh many of us are aware of, and also that we hold much more power than them over the big picture.

It is too late for them, karma is being compressed so much there is no escape, no ritual they can perform to push it back any further, it's going to hit them right in the face.

So it's not wrong to talk about it anymore, it's a giant trap for those people. The underlying system has been clarified, our unalienable rights in front of god have been accepted. We won so to speak, but we did not make it apparent to those people so they would fall into this trap, and reveal more and more of what they did.

One way or another we will know the truth, but we'd rather not force it out of their mouths, because there are other metaphysical forces at play and it would most likely create more harm than good.

My technology is ready however to scan anyone's mind and crack open any secret, I just hope never to use it again like I did to myself, even if it's all in gentleness noone wants to live this, because the awe and remorse it creates can never fully heal.

And no... I was referring to the destroying of the tower of babel, it's an act of jealousy.

Pariah

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
20 Mar 2008
"The EU, The NAU, The UN...... Man glorifying himself..."

"The Tower of Babel"

Humans working together instead of murdering eachother? God forbid.

Why would an all knowing, all powerful, all benevolent god want to be worshipped over the opportunity of watching his creation achieve something?

Maybe god's just an asshole, maybe he doesn't exist... maybe I'm not covering all the possiblities.

What do you think?

Ahuaeynjxs

Inscrit
10 Déc 2008
I posted about that in the islam thread...

The guy who struck the tower, caused the flood, killed the egyptians etc... is Marduk.

The guy who created Takadama is Enki. He also encouraged us to eat from the fruit of knowledge of good and evil.

The LORD and the Creator-god respectively...

GOD is much more than that, it's what drives the dark matter and dark energy in the whole universe...

Pariah

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
20 Mar 2008
....That made no sense to me whatsoever.

I assume, despite the wording, that was your personal opinion.

Secret societies in general, I think are pretty harmless, albeit childish groups: the equivelent of kids in a playground making a club that your not allowed to join. Masons are more like an elitist esoteric version of the rotary club than some sort of maelevolent spectre.

If there's anything to take from human history, It would seem to be that people love to make fairytails up about things they don't understand.

Ahuaeynjxs

Inscrit
10 Déc 2008
Hahahaha...

*tries to look at pariah*

Haaaaaa hahahahahaha...

*gets old fast*

What is it you said ? For someone who has never read the epic of gilgamesh you wanna look knowledgeable ? Say what ?

hahahahha :lol:

Pariah

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
20 Mar 2008
I was under the impression that the epic of gilgamesh was a work of *fiction* and is it surprising I haven't read it? I assume its quite lengthy, forgive me for not reading every epic poem written in the last 5,000(?) years! What's all this talk of me "wanting to look knowledgeable." I happily admit I haven't the foggiest idea about the story.

Instead of ridiculing me, you could try to explain what you think you know. Ridicule is afterall, a good way of raising your ego above another person without actually paying any attention to what they have said, and I assume that wasn't your intention, so feel free to explain clearly what you claim to know, instead of typing a stream of "haha's".

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
I appreciate the way you have voiced your doubts and objections here Pariah. Your views on the Gilgamesh (which I also didn't read yet) are not unusual, so I don't think Ahuaeynjxs was really laughing at you, or maybe it was just about the last sentence (about people making fairytales up) but I'll leave it up to him to explain himself in that regard. I just wanted to comment that I appreciate your attitude here, the way you disagree and ask questions.

Ahuaeynjxs

Inscrit
10 Déc 2008
Every epic poem, work of fiction ?

Is that how we speak in the lounge ?

I stand insulted and shall remain silent until reparation is done.

magickmumu

Inscrit
3 Nov 2007
Pariah a dit:
I was under the impression that the epic of gilgamesh was a work of *fiction* and is it surprising I haven't read it? I assume its quite lengthy, forgive me for not reading every epic poem written in the last 5,000(?) years! What's all this talk of me "wanting to look knowledgeable." I happily admit I haven't the foggiest idea about the story.

Instead of ridiculing me, you could try to explain what you think you know. Ridicule is afterall, a good way of raising your ego above another person without actually paying any attention to what they have said, and I assume that wasn't your intention, so feel free to explain clearly what you claim to know, instead of typing a stream of "haha's".

You don't have to read the whole poem to familiarize yourzelf with the story.
I am sure if you search for epic gilgamesh you will find something.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epic_of_Gilgamesh

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
I stand insulted and shall remain silent until reparation is done.
I think you've been 'insulted' by the academic mindset, not by any person in particular.

At least Pariah disagreed with you in a humble fashion:

"I was under the impression that the epic..."

"What do you think?"

"That made no sense to me whatsoever."

"I assume, despite the wording, that was your personal opinion."

"Secret societies in general, I think are pretty harmless..."

"If there's anything to take from human history, It would seem to be that..."

That's why I expressed my appreciation for the way he voiced his doubts and objections. He's not saying your views are "nonsense", nor is he challenging you in a demanding way.

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
and please how come that gilgamesh comes into the discussion of secret societies (or are we off-topic? hm).

Pariah

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
20 Mar 2008
Thanks CM, I hoped the post would lead to a more satisfying discussion than just flaming... whether it will or not remains to be seen....

"Every epic poem, work of fiction ?"

My exact words:

"I was under the impression that the epic of gilgamesh was a work of *fiction*"

I was refering to the epic of gilgamesh specifically, not to every epic poem.

...So, could clarify on the connection, and/or argue for its being non-fiction? Is it your opinion? even if it is I'd appreciate some justification.

Thanks for the wiki reminder mumu, although after reading the plot I'm still at a loss as to how the story applies/connects.

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
Pariah a dit:
...So, could clarify on the connection, and/or argue for its being non-fiction?
If I understood well, the most significant 'secret societies' can all be traced (through the bloodlines of prominent figures within them) to ancient Egypt and Babylonia/Mesapotamia/Sumeria (Iraq). Supposedly one of the secrets passed on by these societies concerns certain historical events. The epic Gilgamesh could be hinting at what transpired. Interpret the gods and goddesses as extraterrestials mixing with human beings, and you can begin to understand how some people consider these ancient texts to be hinting at a period in time when the stage for all current politics was set.

As far as fiction and non-fiction are concerned, ancients poets did not write chronological, matter of fact histories, but mixed actual events and customs with metaphors, popular myhts, and often a cast of characters representing certain natural processes, historical persons or the personification of virtues or an ideal. That's how I see texts like the Ramayana, Bhagavad-gita and Mahabharata now (all of which describe extraterrestial beings flying from planet to planet in vimanas), I have not read the Gilgamesh epic yet (I'm downloading an audiobook now), but from the summaries I get the impression it's a similar blend of facts and 'fiction'. And those facts could be significant. Perhaps very significant for members of those societies.

The following may be helpful in understanding how some consider the Gilgamesh epic to be relevant to 'the conspiracy':
Dan Winter on the extraterrestial origins of our DNA (in 6 parts)
If you want to see the most relevant part immediately, it's here: Nephilim DNA
Talking about his sources: ET History of Earth's DNA

Text here: http://www.goldenmean.info/dnamanifesto/
And here: http://www.goldenmean.info/invasion/

Brugmansia

Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
Secret society's? For what? What kind of benefits could these groups have if they are formed in secret?

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
If I understood well, the most significant 'secret societies' can all be traced (through the bloodlines of prominent figures within them) to ancient Egypt and Babylonia/Mesapotamia/Sumeria (Iraq).
Interesting. Can you somehow tell us what they were exactly?

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
restin a dit:
Interesting. Can you somehow tell us what they were exactly?
No, I've never been interested in that very much myself. But here's the story:

"The Windsor-Bush bloodline reaches from the American presidents, back to British/European royalty, and it doesn’t stop there. It continues back through Roman emperors, all the way to Babylonian Kings and Egyptian Pharaohs near the beginning of recorded history."

http://boards.ancestry.com.au/topics.royalty.links/212/mb.ashx