Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Sclerotia Pix

MeneerCactus

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
24 Jan 2002
High Berend and the rest of the happy fooks. Long time no see /forum/images/graemlins/snore.gif

So here some pix to make it up /forum/images/graemlins/dancing222.gif

DSC00150.JPG

DSC00152.JPG

DSC00153.JPG

I hope you all enjoyed the show /forum/images/graemlins/jester.gif

G

Invité
/forum/images/graemlins/dancing222.gif
Looks like you're on schedule..!
But... not so many sclerotia in the last picture as in the first 2 pictures... Where the h*ll did that go? /forum/images/graemlins/think.gif

G

Invité
very nice eric! looks like you got more and bigger scleritia than me in my first(and only) sclerotia harvest.

MeneerCactus

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
24 Jan 2002
The text below is ripped from the Shroomery, which has copyrights on it!!!
If you gonna use this info please also register at www.shroomery.org and find all the answers /forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif

What do I need to know about sclerotia?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is it ?
What species form sclerotia?
How can slerotia be cultivated?
How can sclerotia be consumed?
How does the potency of P. mexicana and P. tampanensis sclerotia compare to P. cubensis fruitbodies?

What is it ?

A sclerotium (plural: sclerotia) is a hardened mass of mycelium which is more resistant to adverse environmental conditions than normal mycelium.
Sclerotia form from the mycelium of certain mushroom species as a defense mechanism against dryness, cold, heat, or excessive moisture. Sclerotia contain approximately 30% dry matter. The potency of dry sclerotia is around 2/3 that of dry P. Cubensis fruitbodies.
(As with every mushroom, the potency can vary depending on the mushroom strain, substrate composition and other factors)

What species form sclerotia?

Psilocybe mexicana and Psilocybe tampanensis both form sclerotia. The “A

ACE101

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
22 Jan 2003
Once again my hero ERIC comes through with the answers!!!
hehehe

I'll give it a try! I'll post my results later..
I believe I have a few Mexican spores left if not there is always FSRE! /forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif

FSRE makes me happy! /forum/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Thanks again bud!

ACE101

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
22 Jan 2003
That's quite sad to hear /forum/images/graemlins/frown.gif

I guess I'll have to try to find them from an online site. Oh well, I still want to give it a try.

ghotta

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
21 Juil 2003
you can find sclerotia at

www.sporeworks.com & many more other strains

very nice pics /forum/images/graemlins/cool.gif

what sort of rice do you use ? white rice ?

please, be short ; I don't understand English very well...

ACid_BuRN

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
1 Déc 2002
high guys!with all that sclerotia talk i got a bit confused,and since i just received today my package of Philosophers stones,and it´s the first time i´m going to try this mushies,i was wondering if anyone could tell me about the usage methods do i have to eat them or can i boil them in some tea (isn't heat going to eliminate potency of sclerotia?),and what is the main difference i can expect from them,comparing to the cubensis? Thanks!

Stay Cool!!!

ACid_BuRN

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
1 Déc 2002
Ok,i'll do that.But i was wondering,how long can i keep the philosophers stones,and if so,what's the best way to do that?(refrigerator?).Do i have to take them fresh or do they still work when dried? thanks.

Benny

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
30 Août 2003
Looks good /forum/images/graemlins/thumbup.gif

ACE101

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
22 Jan 2003
Eric, I bet your house must be like a drug house play land isn't it? /forum/images/graemlins/think.gif

You always seem to have all the toys!
haha

MeneerCactus

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
24 Jan 2002
Eric, I bet your house must be like a drug house play land isn't it? /forum/images/graemlins/think.gif

You always seem to have all the toys!
haha

High,
I would not say that. So every know and them I have some nice fruits. Fruits to share with friends. So mostly I have non. However some plants do grow like san pedro /forum/images/graemlins/wink.gif