Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Same sex mariages

TheSearchForSoma

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
13 Sept 2006
LsdxMdma, or in fact al of the contra-people: Wtf is your problem? There isn't any disadvantage in it for you when two guys or girl marry eachother, and it harms nobody else.

Being gay is only not "normal" in the sense of "norm=the most occurring". The only law of nature is that there are almost always exceptions to it! Live and let live as long as it hurts nobody. It's people like you who hurt other people by stating "thruth" like that. You cause people to have tormented lives, lives that could have been just as normal as yours! And for what?! You can't change them anyways!?

It makes me sad and angry when i see people are unable to reject such ideas, mostly forced upon them one way or another, which contain no sensemaking argumentation,but still have the power to destroy many lives for no reason at all.

Damn ,look to your own opinion with your eyes open, see that you're doing exactly the same as all the people who hate "those filthy drugusers",just because they do something they don't do& also never ever have to do if they don't want. In fact, you're way worse, nobody really "needs" drugs, we choose to use them, they are great tools when used right,but we can still have fantastic lives without them! But Love,in the broad meaning of the word&all it's diverse ways, is the only thing worth living for.

ararat

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
8 Juin 2006
cockknocker a dit:
I dont have anything against gay marriages, I dont think its natural, but im ok with it.

why do you think it's not natural? if it wasn't, why would it exist?

acim2

Banni
Inscrit
15 Mar 2007
All those things about it hurting the kids because of being ridiculed, etc. were also arguments against interracial marriage (or even marriage of white people with different ethnic backgrounds.) I'm glad they didn't keep interracial marriage illegal because of that, and I'd assume most people agree.

I agree with GOD, if you have a big problem with this, I think you should ask yourself why you have such a big problem with it. Maybe you're repressing something in yourself, and you are worried if it was acceptable by society, you wouldn't be able to repress it anymore.

For myself, I have no trouble being around homosexuals, because it's not tempting for me. And if it was, I would be okay with that anyway.

Sticki

Inscrit
13 Sept 2007
BananaPancake a dit:
cockknocker a dit:
I dont have anything against gay marriages, I dont think its natural, but im ok with it.

why do you think it's not natural? if it wasn't, why would it exist?

ROFL :lol:

This is a silly question.
Let me answer this with a simple question, If it were natural would you exist?

Of course its not natural, Its self destructive.

I personally dont agree with same sex relationships, but I am tolerant of it.

magickmumu

Inscrit
3 Nov 2007
I think same sex marriage should be possible.
I don't understand why some people disagree with it.

So please if you disagree with same sex marriage please explain why???

I can't understand how someone can disagree on the one hand, but still be tolerant on the other.
Seems very arrogant to me.
:?

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
"Of course its not natural, Its self destructive. "

Whats not natural , in your opinion , and why . Explain how anything that can happen in nature is not natural to . Then explain whats destructive about it ?

I think this thread has turned out to be realy revealing . It shows how many fears , predjudices and ignorance that some people have in them .

TheSearchForSoma

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
13 Sept 2006
Actually it is natural!

It just doesn't stimulate(there's a better word for what i mean but i can't find it) procreation ,that's what you mean.
But being born with a twist in your vas deferens/having a dick sized half a meter also doesn't stimulates procreation, although it has nothing to do with being "not natural". It's just not a very "adaptive" property in an evolutionary view.

Like i said before, there are always exceptions in nature. Even more, nature exists only trough exceptions.

tryptonaut

Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
I never understood why people had problems with gays. I mean, if all the gay guys were suddenly to become straight, they'd all be in the market for women - how the hell would that be good for me?

I can remember once being annoyed because a really cute girl turned out to be lesbian. But hey, I can understand her, I like women, too - how could I be mad with her about that? lol

People often act like gays are going to rape you or something - no, it's usually hetero psychos who are raping women, I never heard of a gay rapist in the media (there surely have been cases, I just never heard of one - but I heard of a lot of hetero rapists).

And all the "but it's not natural" preachers, what are they thinking. That a boy when he's 16 suddenly decides that he's going to fuck men now because it's cool? Why would anyone "decide" to be gay if he was not? That's total nonsense.
The "decision" is only there if you are gay, but religiously oppressed. Then you think you can decide to "not be gay". Which you are not. You're still gay, just a religious hypocrit. If you weren't gay, there wouldn't be a question or decision.

st.bot.32

Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
agreed, of course it's natural. it's been a part of humanity for thousands of years. certain religions have tried to suppress it, kill gays and of course they claim it is unnatural..

certain guys just aren't attracted to women. that's how it is.

there's other reasons why marriage rights are important. imagine if your partner you've had for years grows ill or something and you aren't allowed to stay with them in the hospital because you don't have visitors rights, etc..

mysticwarrior

Inscrit
17 Août 2007
I never understood why people had problems with gays. I mean, if all the gay guys were suddenly to become straight, they'd all be in the market for women - how the hell would that be good for me?

LOL :D

magickmumu

Inscrit
3 Nov 2007
mysticwarrior a dit:

LOL :D

that's why i don't like lesbians. :lol:

Sticki

Inscrit
13 Sept 2007
:lol: Its Natural.... :lol: :roll:

Some people are confused, There is no such thing as gay. This is how I disagree with it but tolerate it, Every one should have help available if they ask for it.

Also I really can not take many of you seriously any more becuase of a topic regarding sex with animals and a few other topics that I cant think of off the top of my head.

What are you trying to make yourselves look like?

magickmumu

Inscrit
3 Nov 2007
Gays are confused people and need help. Is that what you're saying?
If not. what is your point?

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
In response to the main question to this topic, yes, of course gay people should be allowed to marry if marriage is meaningful to them.

Also, if homosexuals want to talk with a gay lisp, clearly distinguishing themselves from straight people, they should be free to do so (just like hippies and other groups tend to have a specific way of talking). It gives me the creeps however, to be honest, and makes me send out very strong "don't try to hit on me, I'm straight!" signals to them. I don't think that's the same as being homophobic.

I sometimes wonder: if you have a community of straight people, and all the couples within that community are psychologically healthy and possessing good parental skills, and all the births take place in ideal circumstances (water delivery with good assistance and medical supervision) and the children get lots of attention from their mother, father and other caretakers, and perhaps even psychedelic experiences before they come to sexual maturity...will children in that community still become gay?

I somehow suspect that circumstances from birth till puberty contribute to someone becoming gay and/or effeminate, which would be the result of an important process having gone awry.

Ahuaeynjxs

Inscrit
10 Déc 2008
Hahaha, yeah, like we care to look serious, we're not boring adults like most would think !

Gays do not exist huh ? :D That laugh starts my day well... You surely never met a gay man... and it's my experience that all men are born gay in our western culture. Get out of your cavern and you might perhaps meet some people who will give you insight...

This is ridiculous hehe... :p

????????

Inscrit
27 Sept 2007
sticki, you're the one confused

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
Affirmatory a dit:
to alphasnail: Full grown male lions do have sex with each other.
Two male animals having sex with eachother is NOT the same as those animals being homosexual. It's when they are partners for life or only mate with other males that they could be considered homosexual. Like the man says in that video, the lions lead "a double life". In other words, it would perhaps prove that some animals are bisexual, but then it really needs to be proven that they're truly sexually involved with eachother, not just showing their dominance or getting rid of an itch.

The lions in that video look pretty young by the way. Human beings also tend to engage in playful or experimental 'homosexual' behavior when they're very young. It has nothing to do with their sexual preference.

Neck rubbing is just a social interaction, much like male pet rabbits licking eachother behind the ears. Or does it really give these giraffes a raging boner and make them following eachother around all day?

The video is correct in saying that sex isn't simply for reproduction. Zoologist Desmond Morris talks about some important purposes of sex (listed in The Human Zoo), some of which can certainly be fulfilled with 'homosexual' activities. But to go through life being attracted to members of one's own gender, that's really another matter.

Nomada

Inscrit
4 Juil 2008
Caduceus Mercurius a dit:
I somehow suspect that circumstances from birth till puberty contribute to someone becoming gay and/or effeminate, which would be the result of an important process having gone awry.

are suspecting a pathology?

CM, I think it just might be the other way around. Sensed sense works backwards from what is usually atributed. One does not see, in the light, out of the dark. One chooses not to see, out of a pool of indeterminate dimensions in where countless forms wait to be identified and absorbed. And, therefore, not to love.

That people choose to hinge themselves into a determinate sexuality, and by habit of repeating themselves that that is what it is (a personal identification) they are unable to see beyond is not a virtue of identity stability but a lack of sight. I am not arguing that this is good or bad, I am just signaling that the making a more plastic sensibility--one that is constructed socially, like all, through imitation, repetition and on occasion through the bringuing of novelty--a pathology is, actually, pathological.

If ever, (this is a joke) and I'm dogmatic in this, I will not forgive any of you, if you don't know how to fly, see beauty and holy comunion with it.