Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Same sex mariages

spice

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Déc 2006
alphasnail a dit:
God made it Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve. I firmly believe homosexuality is wrong. But just because thats what i say, doesnt mean I go around telling Gay persons that they are wrong, and what they should do. Its their life and I dont care what they do with it. Theres a point to marriage, to have children and further ensure the survival of the Human race, If we were all gay we would die out. Thats exactly why we dont see full grown male lions but f*cking eachother.

And I know some people argue "This is the way god made me." Did they ever stop to think that was a way for God to test them? On the day of Judgment God will tell them they failed this test. In my religion its not wrong to love a man there is nothing wrong with that, but it is wrong to act on that love and have "relations". Also God is all forgiving even if your sins reach the sky.

This is my belief, respect it. =]

Why?

'God made Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve'.

You're mighty fuckin' ignorant.....again, I say....QUIT SPOUTING DOGMA.

You say this like you were there, eating Turkey legs with God, when he did it.

Grow the fuck up, and let go of that fairy tale. :idea:

Here's another of your gems of wisdom and compassion:

'On the day of Judgment, God will tell them they failed this test'

Here's one for you, religioso-

'Judge not, lest ye be judged'.

Are you familiar with that, bible-thumper?

Nomada

Inscrit
4 Juil 2008
^ Communication is impossible with a pre-modern human. The ossified cognitive structure makes any pass impossible.

Take, for instance, a sample of this thread.

Nomada

Inscrit
4 Juil 2008
He will use it's very elastic yellow tentacles to fuck him in every hole until he realizes how enlightening it can be.

Well, that's what he always do... :roll:

alphasnail

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
26 Déc 2006
lol, i love how your claiming im ignorant. When your categorizing me as a "bible thumper." Bible? there is no man written word that I follow. The bible is full of fiction, and mistakes.

And since you obviusly know nothing. Im just gunna let you in on this. Christianity isnt the only religion. =]

Ahuaeynjxs

Inscrit
10 Déc 2008
Oh common guys, what the heck is going on here...

Theres an alpha-snail (thats very old symbolism btw, comes right before the beta fish) don't you see... he says there is no man written word that he follows, but his own he does, he beleives there is one unique god and homosexuality is wrong. Thats one huge contradiction, you guys all know better than this, stop joking around and gather your wits, they're trying to take your star populations over.

Well, it's all great, there is all men with woman, there are frogs that change sex and god well he has no choice but to make love with himself, how ironic... you all have the capacity to see beyond this !

Do you want a piece of me ?

Harmlessly passing your time in the grassland away;
Only dimly aware of a certain unease in the air.
You better watch out,
There may be dogs about
I've looked over Jordan, and I have seen
Things are not what they seem.

What do you get for pretending the danger's not real.
Meek and obedient you follow the leader
Down well trodden corridors into the valley of steel.
What a surprise!
A look of terminal shock in your eyes.
Now things are really what they seem.
No, this is no bad dream.

The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want
He makes me down to lie
Through pastures green He leadeth me the silent waters by.
With bright knives He releaseth my soul.
He maketh me to hang on hooks in high places.
He converteth me to lamb cutlets,
For lo, He hath great power, and great hunger.
When cometh the day we lowly ones,
Through quiet reflection, and great dedication
Master the art of karate,
Lo, we shall rise up,
And then we'll make the bugger's eyes water.

Bleating and babbling I fell on his neck with a scream.
Wave upon wave of demented avengers
March cheerfully out of obscurity into the dream.

Have you heard the news?
The dogs are dead!
You better stay home
And do as you're told.
Get out of the road if you want to grow old.

LsDxMdma

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
29 Nov 2007
Im totally against same sex marrige or human and animal marrige.
Marrige is a holy unity between a MAN AND A WOMAN. Period.
so much for all this two individuals in love BS. for me its MAN AND WOMAN

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
I'm disgusted by people saying marriage can only be between a man and a woman. If two men or two women want to marry each other, why would that be wrong? Keeping homosexuals in the closet is not going to make them go away, if that's what you want. Why not accept them in society and respect them? Who are we to judge/cast stones?

mysticwarrior

Inscrit
17 Août 2007
:D Who cares!! Really i can't understand why your people are able to discuss something that ONLY cost you money. If you marry, you probably promising a lot of shit, what in the end, will get you behind mental prison bars. I wish all the gay would gather together by the vatican, to pull out there pants and run around to scare of all the people that have travelled so far, to be on this holy shit ground.

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
^Dude, people who are married have a LOT of financial advantages, according to the law in most countries. In Holland you can have a 'samenlevingscontract' as well, but in most other countries you have to get married to get these advantages.

mysticwarrior

Inscrit
17 Août 2007
Forkbender a dit:
^Dude, people who are married have a LOT of financial advantages, according to the law in most countries. In Holland you can have a 'samenlevingscontract' as well, but in most other countries you have to get married to get these advantages.

I know, but the problems start when you want to divorce. Then it costs a LOT of money.

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
^only if you cannot cooperate (just like my parents :roll: ).

Otherwise it is just dividing the goods and go your separate ways.

????????

Inscrit
27 Sept 2007
achilless a dit:
I am having concerns about the wellness of a kid being grown up by homophile parents... what about the electra/Oedipus-complex? What about the laughing from other kids in school? It would be a disaster for the child's live if would come to regret having been adopted by same-sex parents. Don't you agree?

no.

if they get laughed at school it's an early opportunity for the parents to show how some people are dicks and hold irrational beliefs...

i'm not only not worried about these kids, i think they have an advantage over us supposedly normal-raised ones. (what the hell is a normal upbringing anyway?)

i think they would be more reasonable people because they would think about all the bullshit we get from modern culture from an early age. it's like how stoners realize they don't have to feel any shame whatsoever for smoking a plant that's fucking everywhere and makes you feel good and this in turn leads said stoner to a healthy questioning of governments.

edit: studies have been done and the results basically show you have not thought this through:

http://www.webmd.com/mental-health/news/20051012/study-same-sex-parents-raise-well-adjusted-kids a dit:
Researchers looked at information gleaned from 15 studies on more than 500 children, evaluating possible stigma, teasing and social isolation, adjustment and self-esteem, opposite gender role models, sexual orientation, and strengths.

Studies from 1981 to 1994, including 260 children reared by either heterosexual mothers or same-sex mothers after divorce, found no differences in intelligence, type or prevalence of psychiatric disorders, self-esteem, well-being, peer relationships, couple relationships, or parental stress.

"Some studies showed that single heterosexual parents' children have more difficulties than children who have parents of the same sex," Perrin says. "They did better in discipline, self-esteem, and had less psychosocial difficulties at home and at school."

Another study of 37 children of 27 divorced lesbian mothers and a similar number of children of heterosexual mothers found no differences in behavior, adjustment, gender identity, and peer relationships.

Two other large studies involving more than 100 couples found that same-sex parents also had contact with extended family, had social support, and had a more equitable division of labor in the home.

"Lesbian couples share household responsibilities and chores more equitably," Perrin says. "And, the children of lesbian couples are less aggressive, more nurturing to peers, more tolerant of diversity, and more inclined to play with both boy's and girl's toys.

Children seem to adjust better when there is a more equal division of labor in the home and the parental relationship with the children had a higher rating, she says.

The combined data presented by Perrin showed that children whose parents are lesbian have no more problems than the rest of the children and actually may be more tolerant of differences, she says. There was suggestive evidence that there were more stresses due to the gender of same-sex parents, but the children also reported greater well-being, more nurturing, and a greater tolerance for differences.

What is striking is that there are very consistent findings in these studies," Perrin says.

Ryan Malone, who works in public relations in Washington, D.C., says after his parents were divorced he was reared by two "lesbian moms," while still staying in contact with his father.

"We lived in a small town," he says. "While I was open about my family, I didn't broadcast it."

At times he felt isolated because he didn't know any other families at the time headed by a same-sex couple, Malone says. "My parents overparented because they felt like the whole world was watching."

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
Ahuaeynjxs is back *dances*

I don't get why people make such a fuzz around that. There is (nearly) nothing more cruel than your own sexuality being suppressed. Did you ever imagine how it would be if you never never were allowed to watch, to touch, to kiss, to sleep with a woman? There are women around you but they watch you with disgust and hate?

mysticwarrior

Inscrit
17 Août 2007
Forkbender a dit:
^only if you cannot cooperate (just like my parents :roll: ).

Otherwise it is just dividing the goods and go your separate ways.

That sounds almost to easy. I have seen many people divorce and often they are so frustrated because of it, that they finally can get really nasty to each other!

And that's the thing. You can find a girl/man and believe for 100% that you will spend the rest of your life with her/him, but then out of nowhere she/he or you do something that start a long vicious circle. Power struggles are very common and can be a problem when two people are going to divorce. Of course not everyone get`s involved in such issue`s. But for me it's only an illusion that makes things more complicated then they have to be.

mysticwarrior

Inscrit
17 Août 2007
restin a dit:
Ahuaeynjxs is back *dances*

I don't get why people make such a fuzz around that. There is (nearly) nothing more cruel than your own sexuality being suppressed. Did you ever imagine how it would be if you never never were allowed to watch, to touch, to kiss, to sleep with a woman? There are women around you but they watch you with disgust and hate?

People can be really dick heads if you have problems with the rules of the game
:cry:

gammagoblin

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
2 Mai 2007
Sure, gay people marrying is no problem. Gay people who can't admit they're gay and engaging in straight marriage's, that is a problem

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Hey Wotsit i realy like your poem .

I dont give a fuck what people do as long as its between consenting adults and the dont harm anyone . I must admit that the thought of people fucking eachother in the arse disgusts me but if they want to OK so long as they dont try to fuck my arse and wash who cares .

The agressive reactions of some people when the subject of homosexuality comes up shows that they have mental problems .