Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Same sex mariages

Caduceus Mercurius

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
???????? a dit:
weren't there a pair of male penguins in some zoo that had lived like a couple for years or something? i don't remember where the zoo was.
A zoo is not a natural environment. If it resembles anything, it's our cities and prisons.

restin a dit:
That's simply not true. German Wiki shows even 1500 species that show homosexual behaviour.
Again, showing homosexual behaviour is not the same as being gay.

If anyone could show examples of persistently and exclusively homosexual animals living in the wild, that would be very interesting.

Faust

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
11 Nov 2006
Caduceus Mercurius a dit:
???????? a dit:
weren't there a pair of male penguins in some zoo that had lived like a couple for years or something? i don't remember where the zoo was.
A zoo is not a natural environment. If it resembles anything, it's our cities and prisons.

restin a dit:
That's simply not true. German Wiki shows even 1500 species that show homosexual behaviour.
Again, showing homosexual behaviour is not the same as being gay.

If anyone could show examples of persistently and exclusively homosexual animals living in the wild, that would be very interesting.[/quote:38nnbfn8]

No it wouldn't. It would not change anything nor mean anything. Homosexuality is a human construct. Animals woulnd't care less about it. And it's completely irrelivant if they show behaviour that resembles our view of 'homosexuality' or not. It's just a word. There are no reasonable arguments against it and there's only óne in favour of it called freedom.

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
Nomada a dit:
I don't know one single homosexual that's exclusively homosexual. Most of my friends, including myself, that caress with the same sex are bi, just plainly undefined.
Still there are many gay people who will NOT describe themselves as bisexual, but exclusively homosexual. If most of your friends are bisexual, it just says you're mainly interacting with the bisexual scene, not with the gay scene.

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
Faust a dit:
There are no reasonable arguments against it and there's only óne in favour of it called freedom.
The fact that lasting homosexual relationships are not to be found in nature is not an argument against homosexuality or homosexuals, it simply indicates homosexuality is a uniquely human or urban phenomenon.

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
cockknocker a dit:
If everyone was homosexual though, then we wouldn't reproduce because people in the same sex obviously can't. Humans are sexual reproducers, and so we need to have hetero sex to continue the human race.

So sex with a woman who isn't fertile is unnatural?

Come on, there's more to sex and love than reproduction. And besides that, homosexuality has been reproduced over and over again, for at least as long as written history.

spice

Inscrit
22 Déc 2006
Yes, the human race needs to reproduce, but some gay people aren't going to put a stop to that.

It's all about perspective. A man who can't put himself in someone elses shoes isn't much of a man. 8)

????????

Inscrit
27 Sept 2007
well of GOD's little tests imo this has been the most entertaining and telling... i think i may pop the question suddenly in a gathering of my friends to see their reactions hehe

and i hope some posters have made some realizations regarding the nonsense arguments here discussed.

Ahuaeynjxs

Inscrit
10 Déc 2008
Indeed... till death do us part lol.

I mean if you see this objectively it's a statement on how pathetic your love is, it's not eternal, it just ends with your life.

It's extreemly irritating and revealing of many aspects which remained hidden until now because of mass human stupidity, enough said.

cockknocker

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
19 Oct 2008
magickmumu a dit:
You don't agree but you sure like to knock some cock.
Strange all this i don't agree nonsense comming form someone calling himself cockknocker :lol:

It's from a film, he has a massive fist and he punches people in the cock.

I dont have anything against homosexuality, I'm fine with it

Fuck knows, I dont care, be gay, I'm not gonna go Westboro Baptist Church on you.

spice

Inscrit
22 Déc 2006
Here's the thing, and you'd be surprised at how many people don't get it;

If you can be discriminated against, and/or persecuted for being gay, then you can be discriminated against for ANYTHING ELSE too.

Your hair's too long.
Your hair's too short.
You're Italian .
You're Irish.
You believe in god.
You don't believe in god.

It goes on endlessly, yet why do some people have so much trouble understanding?

Open-minded means there's room for *different things* in your thought processes.......it means you aren't personally threatened by what two people choose to do with some aspect of their lives. Only insecure losers are threatened by stuff like that.

Everyone has some aspect of their preferences and habits that fall 'outside the norm', at least anyone who is honest enough with themselves and others will say they do. Why should anyone have to put up with any shit from somebody who is uptight about things that don't personally affect them?

You know, if you can be harassed for being gay, it's a pretty safe bet that you can be harassed for smoking funny cigarettes and dressing differently too....
keep that shit up, and you'll have your own re-creation of the deep south, USA.

They want everyone to be the same here.

People are easier to control that way. :idea:

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
alphasnail a dit:
It is a sin in my religion to force things on others, ESP religion in it self
It is a sin? What is a sin?

GOD a dit:
Instead of playing the you dont know game just tell us what religeous sect you belong to .
Islam...

tryptonaut

Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
Sticki a dit:
:lol: Its Natural.... :lol: :roll:

Some people are confused, There is no such thing as gay. This is how I disagree with it but tolerate it, Every one should have help available if they ask for it.

...and there is also no such thing as "green". If you do see the color "green", then you are just a confused individual, but I tolerate you if you are seeing it and seeking help.
You do realize that this is making such as much sense as your statement? Because you can argue as long as you want that there is something called green - it's just not natural, and I neither see nor accept it. But I tolerate you seeing it, in my absolute, benevolent tolerance of everything twisted.

Sticki a dit:
Also I really can not take many of you seriously any more becuase of a topic regarding sex with animals and a few other topics that I cant think of off the top of my head.

What are you trying to make yourselves look like?

Other offensive topics like taking drugs? Man there are surely some sick individuals on this forum who openly admit to taking mind-twisting evil drugs. It's just disgusting!

First of all, you do understand the concept of "making fun", do you? Because that was what god was doing with the animal sex topic (if you had read it).
And then again, if there were some serious thoughts about having sex with animals in this topic - that's what makes psychonauts psychonauts: explore the thoughts you don't usually think about. Explore the thoughts you usually don't want to think about! It's unpleasant? Then quit pretending being a psychonaut and go back to drinking beer with your well-adapted, religious friends!

magickmumu

Inscrit
3 Nov 2007
cockknocker a dit:
magickmumu a dit:
You don't agree but you sure like to knock some cock.
Strange all this i don't agree nonsense comming form someone calling himself cockknocker :lol:

It's from a film, he has a massive fist and he punches people in the cock.

I dont have anything against homosexuality, I'm fine with it

Fuck knows, I dont care, be gay, I'm not gonna go Westboro Baptist Church on you.

Wow I am not going gay. I don't swing that way. :lol:

Ahuaeynjxs

Inscrit
10 Déc 2008
It's not like you are gay or you are not... you're gay on a 1 to 10 scale... ! No it's not a 1-5 scale !

I am right ! What are you trying to say !!? :butthead:

spice

Inscrit
22 Déc 2006
Sticki- re: the 'animal sex' topic;

I will give a serious, thought out reply to anything I respond to on this board.

I see real, true tolerance as being a greater service to humanity than intelligence,
money, a big cock, a fast car, cool guitar chops, a Black Belt in Brazillian jiu-jitsu or any other attribute or talent or skill.

Tolerance of differences is the single most important thing a person can do to take this world in a positive direction.

I am proud to say that is one thing that LSD and Ecstasy taught me.

ochho

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
5 Mar 2009
I totally agree with Spice. The only way you can think rationally and clearly about subjects like these, is if you are tolerant and accept differences.

IE: I may not agree with someone, but I will try to understand their point of view and see what logic or reasoning lies behind it. This is the ONLY way to try to be the most "objective" possible.. even though you may not always reach that, because your own opinion still matters..

And as Spice said, I truly believe that LSD and MDMA helped me realize this..It's hard to quantify in what way they did, but I surely think differently than 2 years ago..sometimes I wonder if it's maturity or the drugs.. or both?

P.L.U.R