Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Recommendations for Psychoactive Plants.

dreamybunz

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
7 Sept 2009
Not illegal as in completely, it is a prescription-only medicine and it is an offence to possess it without a prescription, see the law, don't trust 3rd party info (damn that's some crazy URL):
http://www.irishstatutebook.ie/plweb-cg ... etCookie=1

This facility is really handy for checking the legal status of drugs in Ireland, by the way, for anyone who's interested, just search the bodies of statutes with the search engine - if it's not in there somewhere then it's fully legal (just get the name and the spelling right!).

Apparently this ban is because its dilatory effect on the blood vessels can affect the delivery of some other drugs. Likewise the St. John's Wort ban, it is banned because of interaction with some pharms.

Damiana synergises with Kanna, for a nice relaxing effect. The trouble with Damiana is that you need to smoke too much - it's better to make a turpentine-flavoured (seriously, but it grows on you!) tea with it, 5g+. A tea is fine, there's no need to decoct it.

Acorus calamus can be quite powerful if you can find the right material (freshness is very important), I can personally attest to strong OEVs, though without much awareness distortion, but be warned that any material picked in Europe is likely to cause dreadful nausea, so wildcrafting it here is a bad idea! Like most herbals, there's a learning curve involved, you need to know the herb, how to deliver it effectively, and what to expect from good material.

EDIT: just noticed that the item referenced by Affirmatory above is almost 10 years old... this is a danger on the web, as people put information up and it never changes. This is legitimate in, say, magazine archives, but is an ever-present danger in the form of stale or just plain wrong info.

Shamanita

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
5 Jan 2009
dreamybunz a dit:

http://tinyurl.com/ :p

OT:
- kanna => works fine to me, but some people i've took it with say it doesn't do much ... insulfating is the best way to use it imo
- kratom => maybe a bit expensive, but it works, small doses make me want to do things, high doses make u sit down wasted
- pedicularis densiflora => a friend of mine had good experiences with it
- wild dagga => mild cannabis-like effects, though it's different then cannabis. Don't buy whole flower tops, they taste like shit... Better are the flower petals (bit more expensive), or the leaves (which are very cheap, and they taste sweet when smoked)
-calamus => rather mild effect imo, and taste disguisting, not really a recomendation imo

Black_Parasol

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
19 Août 2009
Thank all of you for all your replies!! It's great to hear from other users about commonly sold psychoactives.

As always, more are welcome!! :)

syprian

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
29 Sept 2009
20 grams of Nutmeg (I weigh about 70kg) gets you into an interesting state, but it has many downsides such as disgusting taste, dry mouth(kinda like most delirants), long lasting experience, long lasting after effects, it can damage the liver, it takes too long to get some first degree effects so overdose can occur if you're not patient enough.

Datura Stramonium(jimson weed, angels trumpet), again a delirant. I've never tried it but I know it's highly toxic and has the potential to kill on relatively low doses.

Sage(Salvia Officinalis) gives you, when smoked, a quite nice feeling of well being, it's more like a spirit relaxing herb. It also contains Thujone and you could extract it quite easily. You can smoke this in a cigar, bong, hookah. The more you smoke the more you feel it.(take good hits, hold them)

Passiflora Caerulea(Blue Passionflower). I smoked some of this once and I got sleepy in about half an hour. Recently I smoked some again and I don't recall feeling anything, I must say that I already was feeling a general high from something I had smoked before.

Linden(Tilia) flowers and leaves. I smoked this a couple of times and every time i got the same effect out of one regular sized cigar. The effect was a general sense of relaxation which lasted for about half an hour to an hour.(take good hits, hold them)

Shoooman

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
21 Fev 2015
If you mix blue lotus and wild dagga in a bowl or joint it'll give you a mellow feeling very much like cannabis. Just be careful because tolerance grows fast