Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Question

Amroth

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
8 Juin 2008
2 days ago i ate some shrooms, not much -> 1,5gr because my dad wanted
to give it a try...
My question is how other people feel physically when doing shrooms?
Because it's the second time now that i feel sick and poisened,
like it's "burning" inside...not really bad but pretty uncomfortable.
it's different from other times i have eaten shrooms...
Like my body doesn't like it or can't take it anymore wich would be sad... :?
since a would like to take some more the next time, i'm a bit 'worried' what will happen then... Maybe i'm doing something wrong but i think not.
Someone familiar with these feelings?

user_1919

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
I have never had these feelings other than on higher dose due to naseua. (5 grams) Where did you get the mushrooms? Off the street? Maybe someone grew them, and the cakes were contaminated, and the contaminate is causing the uncomfortable feelings. How is your history with food? Does your stomach reject a lot of foods? Also one tip, when you feel nasuea, if that is the cause of your uncomfortable feelings, try to smoke a little bit of cannabis, it usually disappears after the first or second inhalation.

PEACE & LOVE

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
eating shrooms is "poisonous" for the body... therefore you feel "poisoned"... i also had that ... it's really uncomfortable...

i can reccomend to take in consdieration, that your mood and the place where you are are extremely important.

if you don't feel alright, this uncomfortable feeling might come up.

for many people it's like they just don't notice it, because it's a "in-between-feeling"....

like your mind has a self-defence mechanism... when your mind doesn't feel like tripping you might feel this reflected in your body and feel "poisoned" and uncomfortable.

in order to have a enjoyable trip you have to respect set & setting.
maybe you weren't so aware of your moods that day ??

i reccomend that you only take shrooms when you feel happy and really comfortable.

otherwise it's better to trip on another occasion.

you can learn from bad trips, but you can learn from good trips also....
but bad trips aren't comfortable that's what i can tell ya!

peace bro! :weedman:

user_1919

Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
eating shrooms is "poisonous" for the body... therefore you feel "poisoned"... i also had that ... it's really uncomfortable...

Since when are they poisoning the body? I have never in my life heard this claim. Psilocybin is VERY non-toxic, so how does one claim that you are poisoning yourself? Can someone please clear this up, because I don't think it is true, and if it is, it's new information for me.

PEACE & LOVE

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
yeah i'm not sure... the psylocibin for sure isn't poisonous... but i know sort of what Amroth is talking about ... i also had sometimes when i took shrooms the feeling in the body that i was poisoned or somethin...

user_1919

Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
Nausea? That happens to pretty well everyone who ingests Psilocybin Mushrooms. It could also be a psychological issue associated with the come up of the experience. When I am coming up on a high dose, I tend to feel as if I have been 'poisoned', but it is because the abrupt change in consciousness, and is not really anything physical.

PEACE & LOVE

Psychoid

Inscrit
27 Jan 2007
Your mind can play tricks on you. If you have nausea and know you ate mushrooms, the state of mind you are in have great chances to make it feel like you are poisonned. That doesn't mean it is true.

But, as others already said, maybe you ate contaminated mushrooms... did you grow them yourself?

Meduzz

Inscrit
12 Avr 2006
Doesn't even pure psilocybin cause nausea?

Maru

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
25 Sept 2006
My question is how other people feel physically when doing shrooms?

Bad, really bad, and that's a pity :? .
Waves of 'body-rush', feeling warm and cold at the same time, sweating a lot... are physical manifestations that can also be explained by synapses getting flooded by psylocibin. Synapses are not only in the brain, there are all over the body. It could be anxiety manifestations, but anxiety symptoms are not coming in regular waves. Some people may be more sensitive than others to uncomfortable physical feelings. HOwever I guess that it should be possible to learn to do with that feelings and focus on more important things.

Amroth

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
8 Juin 2008
Hello,

Well, i bought them on an internet shop.
Can't remember having problems with kinds of food,
but i do have a sensitive body...
For example: smoking cannabis won't do for me since i also feel uncomfortable with that.
i smoked it for 6 years but suddenly it wasn't that fun anymore, became difficult breathing,
not relaxing but i felt nervous,...Maybe it's the THC level wich is too high for me.
i know shroom are "poisonous" for the body but i just didn't have such a strong poisened feeling before.
set & setting were ok i think. I felt really good that day, had some great laughs with my dad joking...
I now remember that it started when he left the room, my trip became stronger...
i think Psychoid could be right.
I began feeling uncomfortable and it evolved from there...
What i was thinking was a 'theory' of mine @ that moment due to these feeling and maybe it just became stronger
The 'theory' was that the shrooms push your mind ,due to poisoning, deeper into your body.
Like your mind runs away from it, because it doesn't want to get poisened, and i felt myself go to the level
of cells or atoms(don't now the right name for it).
It went even further than that but too much to remember, even describe.
Now, that sounds stupid...
but that was this time don't know about the first time i had these feelings...
Maybe i'll have to change something in what i do before eating mushrooms.