Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Psychonaut Tours

UniversalConsciousness

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
7 Avr 2009
Well Getafix, you seem quite intent on getting this hostel started, and I hope you do. And yes using a separate building as a "temple" for the ayahuasca, mushroom, salvia, and pot sessions is a good idea too.

I personally would love working in such a job, I've always dreamed of working in some way with the psychonautic and psychedelic world. Perhaps I myself will consider the idea of getting employed there, as long as room and employment are provided. Since I live far from Holland, these things have to be included.....because yeah I don't think I could afford renting a place in Amsterdam or many other parts of Holland, let alone finding a job there would be exceedingly difficult.

Of course if I was employed as like a shaman in the temple guiding others in the various psychedelic sessions, money wouldn't even be so much of an issue as this would be a dream of mine....being able to be a "monk" in a psychedelic religion.

I'm thinking that within the temple....we can grow our own entheogens as well. I mean yeah we could just buy these entheogens around Holland, but I think some of the spiritual authenticity is gained when these plants are grown....of course growing some of these south american DMT trees would be a bit difficult....guess we could use phalaris grass instead.

But uh....well we'll see how things go. This sort of thing needs to be in the process of getting started before we can say anything for certain.

mysticwarrior

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
17 Août 2007
I personally would love working in such a job, I've always dreamed of working in some way with the psychonautic and psychedelic world. Perhaps I myself will consider the idea of getting employed there, as long as room and employment are provided. Since I live far from Holland, these things have to be included.....because yeah I don't think I could afford renting a place in Amsterdam or many other parts of Holland, let alone finding a job there would be exceedingly difficult.

If you really plan to go to holland, and getafix is not able to find a room for you. You can PM me, and probably i am able to help you out. :)

But uh....well we'll see how things go. This sort of thing needs to be in the process of getting started before we can say anything for certain.

Exactly ;)

Getafix

Banni
Inscrit
18 Avr 2009
Mystic, I get the impression that there will be unlimited support and assistance (artists, carpenters, gardeners, guides etc.) once we've got a building for staff and visitors...

UC, your offer is appreciated, and I understand your needs. I know an artist in Great-Britain whom I'd love to offer a job and a place to stay, and I'd be happy to engage and shelter many others.

Good thinking about the garden, as long as it doesn't draw unnecessary attention from outsiders. I would also like to plant lots of fruit trees and aromatic herbs around.

UniversalConsciousness

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
7 Avr 2009
Yeah working in a psychedelic temple would be quite a dream. In the past I often planned to move to Holland.....but when the Christian Democratic Appeal came into existence, there fascist tendencies to close as many coffee shops that sell cannabis sort of made me think twice. The last blow was when they banned nearly all shrooms......kinda made me doubt how good it would be to go there now since the freedom that I loved about Holland all but disappeared. I don't know why the Dutch voted that fascist party into power.....I guess many are getting too phobic about the right wing muslim threat, and so they are trying to turn to their own right wing christian parties to stop them.....even though you can't fight fire with fire, this being a perfect example.

I really hope you can get this thing started....who knows maybe this might develop into a more potent force and may one day be able to challenge the 90% ban on shrooms....especially showing how the legal philosopher truffle shrooms are used responsibly within this hostel temple.

Oh and I almost forgot about cacti.....nearly all psychedelic cacti are legal in the Netherlands. Including good ol' peyote.....we can definitely have some good peyote sessions. Even San Pedro or Peruvian torch sessions.

So yeah now the entheogen count goes to 5: cannabis, shrooms, ayahuasca, salvia, and cacti.

mysticwarrior

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
17 Août 2007
Just curious Getafix. I saw you got the van! :D So how is the business going? Will your plan become reality? And what are you plans at the moment. I mean, i knew you thought about squating, or to rebuild your shop into a sort of hotel. I am just curious how things are developing. Are there already things on which you could use some help? Any information is welcome ;)