Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Psychonaut Tours

Mr.Smith

Banni
Inscrit
28 Jan 2009
i can build almost anything. i dont do heating systems though

what are the incentives?

GOD

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Isnt it funny how things fit together . You now have time , the shop is closed , you have the shop untill 2011 , your car just got fucked , Fork is an ideal helper and i`m sure that your going to get other people to help to . So far i can only see plus points and chances .

The van looks cute but first look at it , a picture doesnt show enough especialy the room inside . Remember its 20 years old and dont buy it if you dont get some sort of garantee . Also look for some comparison vans and prices . Sorry if that was all obvious .

magickmumu

Inscrit
3 Nov 2007
Forkbender a dit:
One more thing:
We can easily compete with those shitty hostels we have here, especially if we offer something extra that they don't, like service.

One of the downsides of your location would be that people wouldn't be able to go into the city by themselves and stay out late, unless you got some kind of shuttle service (which I think is too expensive for 4 people staying at your b&b).

But the upside is that it's a very central location.
It's close to Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Den Haag and Utrecht.

Getafix

Banni
Inscrit
18 Avr 2009
Yesterday someone from Sweden asked where he could get an ayahuasca healing.. The email box of www.ayahuasca-info.com receives the same question about every week, coming from Germany, France etc. These people aren't interested in Amsterdam, but would be interested in having a session or series of sessions in the Netherlands, without their stay becoming too expensive (not everyone can afford a 2000 euro trip to Nepal or the Amazon).

If the Santo Daime doesn't mind receiving four or five foreign guests every week (sincere ones of course!), it might even be possible to start off with 'ayahuasca tourism' alone.

Getafix

Banni
Inscrit
18 Avr 2009
GOD a dit:
Isnt it funny how things fit together . You now have time , the shop is closed , you have the shop untill 2011 , your car just got fucked , Fork is an ideal helper and i`m sure that your going to get other people to help to . So far i can only see plus points and chances .
I don't have to keep the shop. I can just pack my things and leave, it will just cost me a month's rent. I don't have money to pay the rent much longer, or to buy a van. And I certainly can't do the construction work by myself. I don't think this idea will work out.

mysticwarrior

Inscrit
17 Août 2007
Getafix a dit:
GOD a dit:
Plus show the people the first coffee shops and grow shops and explain the history of the scene in Amsterdam / Holland .
I just stumbled upon this:
www.smokingholiday.com
Seems it's already being done, though mostly centered around cannabis.

Maybe you could contact them?

I am really interested, right now i have still some issues to solve, but when i am ready i would love to help.

The only thing i could already do, is help you out with the website. But i guess this needed ones you got you plan finished.

Maybe this tour project could be the base of an complete psychedelic community/movement. I mean, if a small group would plan the tours, then others could also organise events which the visitors of the tour could visit.

For example i am getting back in the squatting business(last week I've squated for the first time in years a house for someone i knew.) And it felt so good. If you have the availability for an fan, then i could squat a building for ceremonie's and such things. I would give 100% if i started such a project!

But like i said, i first have to solve some important issues, but i will surely help!

I have to admit that your an ambitious person, getafix! ;)

Greets,
Mystic.

Getafix

Banni
Inscrit
18 Avr 2009
mysticwarrior a dit:
Maybe you could contact them?
Yes, I will.

Maybe this tour project could be the base of an complete psychedelic community/movement.
Yes, I think so too, and it's something I desire very much.

Thanks for the encouragement and your offer to help!

Twilight

Inscrit
7 Juin 2008
Sounds great.

I can help, I only work 2 - 3 days a week. So I can offer the rest of that time. :)

I have a driver's license, but I don't think I'm allowed to drive a van like that with my license though.

The ayahuasca healing sessions focus is a good idea, especially because of that smoking holidays thing.

Let's try to work it out a bit more.

Getafix

Banni
Inscrit
18 Avr 2009
Twilight a dit:
I have a driver's license, but I don't think I'm allowed to drive a van like that with my license though.
A regular license will do. Thanks for your offer to help.

The ayahuasca healing sessions focus is a good idea, especially because of that smoking holidays thing.
Just now I received another email, from a French lady asking where in the Netherlands she can attend a ceremony.

mysticwarrior

Inscrit
17 Août 2007
Again, it really sounds like a great plan, with lots of potency for success. Even national, since more people asked me for places where they could do a ceremony.

Twilight

Inscrit
7 Juin 2008
Does the idea also include the possibility for tripping inside the hostel, or only providing information and tours to different places?

I haven't read anything about that, but it's not like I'd want that or anything.

UniversalConsciousness

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
7 Avr 2009
Ayahuasca, pot, and certain types of shrooms should be available at this hostel of yours. Actually as much safe entheogens you can have can make a difference.....having a menu of the various psychedelics to choose from would be nice. And yeah pot, ayahuasca, shrooms, and salvia should all be available.

And there should be a resident psychonaut shaman who can guide all the guests, from beginners to advanced trippers, into a worthy mind state, or help them with personal issues. All should be provided under service or extended service to the guests.

Oh and before someone says that shrooms can't be used, some shroom species are stilll legal under dutch law....more notably psilocybe tampanensis or the Psilo 'Sclerotia' PHILOSOPHER STONES (truffles). They are still sold all over holland and europe. And they are often reported to be the most user friendly controllable trip of most types of psilocybin mushrooms, so they should work well.

Getafix

Banni
Inscrit
18 Avr 2009
adrianhaffner a dit:
getafix=CM?? :?
Yes.

Ayahuasca, pot, and certain types of shrooms should be available at this hostel of yours.
I've been to lots of places where on a certain property you have a guest house as well as a temple or sanctuary. I think it's best if these spaces are kept separate. A place to eat, sleep and brush your teeth, and a sacred space, preferably in another building. An abandoned monastery would be perfect for such purposes.

Brugmansia

Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
I have heard about Almando, his attitude, his loving heart and his sincere approach as an elder. Including stories of the hold downs with spray that are given in the gate of expansion in case someone goes 'insane'. It is not like making a collective arrangement with serenity which makes up such a ceremony.

Dealing with the mental construction of other people is a similar responsibility as doing a surgery. It's more than being experienced and a being a good guide.

I don't mean to be sceptical here, but I would only take these steps if there was a lack of space for people who want to undergo such a ceremony. Not to present it for the sake of having an own dedicated pursuit. As far as I know, it's not like people are rejected due to a lack of department.

But note that this is the opinion of a pessimistic passive capricorn. A negative female sign.

Getafix

Banni
Inscrit
18 Avr 2009
Brugmansia a dit:
I have heard about Almando, his attitude, his loving heart and his sincere approach as an elder.
Do you mean Almasto, of Askawan (in Amsterdam)?

Dealing with the mental construction of other people is a similar responsibility as doing a surgery. It's more than being experienced and a being a good guide.
Yes, it's serious business. I'm now reading HANDBOOK FOR THE THERAPEUTIC USE OF LYSERGIC ACID DIETHYLAMIDE-25, INDIVIDUAL AND GROUP PROCEDURES, and though that wasn't written for ayahuasca sessions, I do think it contains some important guidelines and warnings that apply to all group settings.