Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

PCP, anyone?

Brugmansia

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
I have been searching in vain for so long. :? I never seem to get my hands on it, sought consequent for the last 4 years. And I was wondering or someone knows or there IS still actually a market for it in the Netherlands and West Europe.

It seems only in the US they are in luck on a minor scale. And what units are actually sold and for how much? I'm the most interested in liquid form.

This no source request, but a request to get a view on the general PCP market. As I have never even had a connection with it apart from the internet info. Which is US based.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
I hope you dont find any we dont want to loose you . I cant understand why anyone should want to try it ? Its on the same level as sniffing glue , datura , drinking ether or petrol and more dangerous than drilling holes in your skull . If you want to totaly loose a week and have amnesia why not take a general anesthetic through a drip its safer ?

JustinNed

Inscrit
12 Oct 2007
I've never had any, and probably never will. Recently though (about 1 year) ago I did have a connection tell he he could get some. I didn't inquire about prices or anything. It's still around in the US though. :P

druglessdouglas

Inscrit
14 Mai 2008
it is about. there was some in my town a few months ago but i didnt want any. i have a friend who took some in Berlin a few years back and woke up restrained to a hospital bed with two broken wrists and smashed hands. apparently he was punching lights out on the underground when the police beat him unconscious but he has no recollection of it. chemically similar to ketamine i believe

Rymmen

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
trip sit the shit out of it

yay for rhymes, mothafucka

i've been looking for something new for a while, too. i regret not having tried DMT when i had the chance. maybe a benadryl or datura trip

Brugmansia

Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
We could have made an exchange then. Unfortch you are in Austria.

JustinNed

Inscrit
12 Oct 2007
Benadryl trip? Haven't heard of that. -.- Time for a Google, lol.

trick

Banni
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
Tell me were not seriously talking about benadryl on psychonaut..

What is the world comming to?

JustinNed

Inscrit
12 Oct 2007
A drug, is a drug, is a drug, is a drug. To the post above me.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
A drug might be a drug but poison is poison is poison is poison . Negative is negative is negative is negative . Petrol is a drug , would you drink it ? What about strychnine its suposed to be a realy good trip ?

I think a person that wants to consume PCP is a dangerous mentaly confused fool and has not done enough serious research about it . But i supose there are idiots and masochists out there and they have the right to fuck themselves and their lives up . Maybe if they poison themselves / have a mega bad time it will help all the normal people out there not to do the same .

If anyone is stupid enough to try it please film it so we can all have a good laugh .

Brugmansia

Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
Benadryl are not all the alkaloids of the solanaceae's, but this pharm form for motion sickness can be be used as a 'safe doseable' subtitute for datura.

Back to PCP, it's fairly easy to dose and there are many pleataeu's on which you can resident. The lighest is somewhat similar to a hit of pot, or a few beers.

I have read some very profound and mysterious reports about PCP. Also many trainwrecks. I think it's 50 50 and truly a matter of dose.

Heard today from a reliable source that angel dust isn't used in our country. Of course that isn't zero, but still.

Psychoid

Inscrit
27 Jan 2007
Why the fuck you want to try PCP? It's dangerous shit man! I try to stay away from PCP even more than heroïn! When I buy shrooms I'm always worried they might be laced with PCP, cause it seems to be common here!

I once tried voluntarily some pcp-laced shrooms, so I knew what it felt like and could recognize it if some fuckers sell me pcp-laced shrooms saying they are natural. It wasn't a better trip. I had no insight. The only interesting part is when I was meditating I sometimes forgot I had a body.

I never heard or read any positive stories about PCP, and it is really dangerous!! You're better with Ketamine!

Brugmansia

Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
Well, anyone who has done objective research will notice that there are mystical effect of this drug which tryptamines won't provide. And that the dose is essential.

I bet many people haven't tried dissociatives in a honest way, it's not like you do an ingestion, the flow starts and you give yourself over.

You'll have to 'search' for the starts of the effects otherwise Ketamine, DXM and PCP turn out into an empty, blank desorientated effect with no feelings attached to it. It's easy to think that's all there is, especially with the media who talk about rape, showing people naked on the highway etc.

Psychoid

Inscrit
27 Jan 2007
Brugmansia a dit:
I bet many people haven't tried dissociatives in a honest way, it's not like you do an ingestion, the flow starts and you give yourself over.

You'll have to 'search' for the starts of the effects otherwise Ketamine, DXM and PCP turn out into an empty, blank desorientated effect with no feelings attached to it. It's easy to think that's all there is, especially with the media who talk about rape, showing people naked on the highway etc.

Can you explain? I don't understand your point.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Research ??? Do it , film it and let us see it .

I`ve done real research with it . I took it several times , so did a lot of my friends . I`ve never had a positive or usefull experience with it and neither has anyone i know or have heard of .

Dissociative = something that causes delerium . That means that you have effects that you cant use , cant controll , cant understand and mostly cant remember later . It means mental disruption and confusion .

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deliriant

Brugmansia

Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
I disagree, there is a fundemental difference between dissociatives and deliriants. PCP is not a deliriant.

Although because it is a stimulant, dissociative, moderated psychedelic and a depressant, it can turn out into a delrium at high doses.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
"I disagree, "

There is a diference between reading things about PCP in a book , reading crap about it in the internet and doing it .

If you do it , film it and let us see it . Then we will all know .

Only fools play with fire .

Rymmen

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
trick a dit:
Tell me were not seriously talking about benadryl on psychonaut..

What is the world comming to?
ruling a drug i haven't tried yet out simply isn't my style

it agonizes the same receptors as datura, except you're supposedly more laid back and it lasts less. i'm not too stupid, though. this'd be a controlled experiment. plus, i know a couple that have already gone through and they've come out alright.

Rymmen

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
GOD a dit:
"I disagree, "

There is a diference between reading things about PCP in a book , reading crap about it in the internet and doing it .

If you do it , film it and let us see it . Then we will all know .

Only fools play with fire .
Try a disossiative where the dose is measurable, because that's the key. Do 1g of DXM ingested orally, or take 300 mg every few hours for a day and then tell me. Take a K-hole and tell me that it's strictly mental disruption. The seperation from the mind from the universe lead to my awareness exploding permanently -- or at least there is a correlation from all the following happening after my first 4th plateau dose: I see colors brighter, textures are more detailed, music is more defined and emotions are a lot stronger.

Also, it is then reasonable to say that fools found out the way to survive in horrid climates, how to protect ourselves from the wild and give us light.