Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

PCP, anyone?

Rymmen

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
druglessdouglas a dit:
i used to take benedryl. its not got a lot going for it
i've done subdeliriant doses... i have to see for myself. i'd expect you to understand.

poisoninthestain

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
14 Avr 2008
ok, so this really pisses me off...

anyone who talks shit on pcp has never done it. most ppl just believe whatever they hear and see on the tv and are brainwashed, hypnotized, and programmed by propaganda to believe so.

most ppl think heroin is "bad" too, same with meth. but chemically to humans they are not "as bad as you think". you'd swear it's anthrax or something with all the shit being spread in the media about it.

here's what most ppl think about pcp:

"Man, that's shit's bad for you man! It like...makes you strong and shit and it's just bad. I've never done it but still dude...shit's bad"

...which is far from the truth.

i have never done meth and h but i can tell you straight that i will never talk shit on something i have never done. just because in the process of doing so you become just like the populace who opposes cannabis that say "it's a gateway drug" and all that other propaganda that follows. it's quite hypocritical. and comparing a phenthylamine to ether and petrol is just ludicrous.

all i'm saying is from a chemical perspective it's not all THAT bad. and as leary once said "think for yourself". don't let others fill your head about what drugs are good and bad. find out for yourself and then draw conclusions.

-much love

Mikey_Massacre

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
10 Juil 2008
I tried Benzydamine which is clearly a deliriant.Great,powerfull stuff,but you fell like a retard for 3 days. I tried it,have an opinion,and thats it. I was only impressed with hallucinations,but no deeper thoughts,nothing. :wink:

Meduzz

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
12 Avr 2006
poisoninthestain a dit:
i have never done meth and h but i can tell you straight that i will never talk shit on something i have never done.
People can tell why they would never take the substance.
You haven't told us why you find PCP not so bad?
And it's not a phenethylamine...

forgetoz

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
26 Nov 2006
Well, I've never done PCP and I'll talk shit about it eveytime I can...what's the point of taking anything neurotoxic? Aren't we trying to improve ourselves here, instead of destroying what we have of most precious?

Plus I don't think we've been brainwashed, I mean, almost everyone of us read reports on psychedelics before taking them and we sure didn't found references to uncontrolled rage or sudden cardiac arrest!

Oh, and chemically, meth isn't "bad" either? Are you sure you know what meth is? :roll:

Just my 2 cents...

Brugmansia

Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
forgetoz a dit:
Aren't we trying to improve ourselves here, instead of destroying what we have of most precious?

I believe seeing myself and particulary judging myself from outside my body is a similar lesson in self antropology as with trypamines with intensified thoughts from an extended field that's already my self.

Perhaps it's even a harder confrontation than with tryptamines. Since dissociatives allow you to step out of yourself and take a look at yourself as a second person who's in the same room as you are.

If dissociatives don't like you, then don't meet with them. They are harsh and less forgivable than many others types of drugs. Even if your use is abandoned, they know where to find you.

forgetoz

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
26 Nov 2006
I believe seeing myself and particulary judging myself from outside my body is a similar lesson in self antropology as with trypamines with intensified thoughts from an extended field that's already my self.

I can accept this point of view, but I just don't think it is worth it. And you can't compare the side effects of PCP with those of any tryptamine, and that is my point. Why gamble? Why insert any damage and evil effects in the equation? I believe that goes way beyond our goals and I'll keep away from it...

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
I dont understand why you think you are going to see anything you can trust . Its not a clear out of body experience . I think you are reading things and because you havent experienced them you are putting your own definition on them . For example stimulant doesnt nesecerily mean pleasant it can mean agitated and / or uncomfortable . Pain , fire and fear are all stimulants . And you say it depends on the dose . The relationship between dose and effect is not a concrete one . Drugs arent lego blocks . One cant provoke a certain effect / response .

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
I had to take a physical for my current job. They had a lot of weird questions like, “Have you ever tried sugar or PCP?

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
A physolofiker needs to take a fitness test !!!!! Did you join the police force ?

Rymmen

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
GOD a dit:
I dont understand why you think you are going to see anything you can trust . Its not a clear out of body experience . I think you are reading things and because you havent experienced them you are putting your own definition on them .
I've had DXM induced, K induced, weed aided and sober astral experiences... they are all one. DXM makes it so much easier, though. Have you had these experiences?
For example stimulant doesnt nesecerily mean pleasant it can mean agitated and / or uncomfortable . Pain , fire and fear are all stimulants .
I want to experience the full spectrum. I desire what some people call a 'bad trip' because they are much fuller than what people call a 'good trip'.
And you say it depends on the dose . The relationship between dose and effect is not a concrete one . Drugs arent lego blocks . One cant provoke a certain effect / response .
It's not completely concrete, and you are right that you cannot completely predict what will happen. But disassociatives are way more dose dependant than regular psychedelics.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
"Have you had these experiences?"

What exactly do you mean please ?

I`m not trying to critisise you now , i`m trying to get you to see something .

From the way you talk about a bad trip i take it you havent had one ? You say you would like to experience the full spectrum . I`m telling you you dont . What you are talking about is speculation , playing games with your life . Your ego / temptation is trying to take the you over and is trying to destroy the you , to make the you worthless .

I`m not talking about bad trips now , i`m drawring a paralell and talking about the full spectrum of experiences one could have in life . Would you like to be tortured ? To have extreme pain and slowly die ? To doubt your sanity and not be able to trust yourself or find anything to hold onto or comfort you ? Would you like to be insane ? Do you need those things ?

druglessdouglas

Inscrit
14 Mai 2008
GOD a dit:

From the way you talk about a bad trip i take it you havent had one ? You say you would like to experience the full spectrum . I`m telling you you dont . What you are talking about is speculation , playing games with your life . Your ego / temptation is trying to take the you over and is trying to destroy the you , to make the you worthless .

I`m not talking about bad trips now , i`m drawring a paralell and talking about the full spectrum of experiences one could have in life . Would you like to be tortured ? To have extreme pain and slowly die ? To doubt your sanity and not be able to trust yourself or find anything to hold onto or comfort you ? Would you like to be insane ? Do you need those things ?

ive friends who will pay good money for that :wink:

forgetoz

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
26 Nov 2006
Having a bad trip and considering it positive AFTER it happens I understand, but actively seeking one is quite distorted :P

And what the hell is up with that question about sugar or PCP?

Rymmen

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
GOD a dit:

dude, i already am insane in all those areas you listed, except being tortured or dying. I need the ones I don't have even less, as in, i won't become them, either.

and, the attempted deflection of what experiences had was inapropiate. i'm talking about the way you spoke your thoughts. you know what experiences i talked about. they're an obvious connotation to astral experiences. if not, whatever.

Rymmen

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
forgetoz a dit:
Having a bad trip and considering it positive AFTER it happens I understand, but actively seeking one is quite distorted :P

And what the hell is up with that question about sugar or PCP?
I've already have had most styles of 'bad trips'. they're just a thrill for me if i even find one, because it makes me adapt faster to newer thoughts and ideas. i've become an extremely precise person in my diction because of that.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Plewase dont call me dude .

You seem to me to be confused . You have never had a bad trip , you might have been insecure or a little frightened but not more or you wouldnt say the things you say .

If i were you i would go and see a doctor , be honest and do what he says . I would also stop taking drugs for a few years .

Rymmen

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
GOD a dit:
Plewase dont call me dude .

You seem to me to be confused . You have never had a bad trip , you might have been insecure or a little frightened but not more or you wouldnt say the things you say .

If i were you i would go and see a doctor , be honest and do what he says . I would also stop taking drugs for a few years .
I don't know man. Being sealed shut off from the universe while not knowing what's going on, feeling your teeth become fangs and seeing demons. Salvia was even scarier in the beginning.

So, have you ever had an astral experience?

Also, I act perfectly sane. I am already schizophrenic. There's no going back with that. I just don't believe everything I think and am dogmatic only about not being dogmatic. That's the key to being perceived as sane.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
I dont understand what you mean by an astral experience ? Exactly what do you mean ? Do you mean an out of body experience ?

Rymmen

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
GOD a dit:
I dont understand what you mean by an astral experience ? Exactly what do you mean ? Do you mean an out of body experience ?
yes.