Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Ololiúqui [Turbina corumbosa s. Rivea corymbosa] dosage?

afer

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
2 Mar 2007
The question is- has anyone here had an experience with these LSA seeds?
If so, how many of them should one use? Any tips on preparation are welcome.
Info on the net seems utterly confusing- dosages range from 10 to 100 seeds per person. So do the alkaloid contents. Hofmann's writings indicate that Turbina corymbosa contains two times less ergine that Ipomoea tricolor. This, however, is somehow dubious, as the upper dose limit of Turbina, according to most of the reports [~160 seeds], is way lower than that of Ipomoea [up to 700].

Shamanita

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
5 Jan 2009
i've tried it couple of times so far..

I would start with 30 - 40 seeds, to see how strong the seeds are..

To me, 40 seeds was a sufficient dose

edit: I've read that rivea corymbosa has the highest concetration of LSA, even higher then in HBWR.

afer

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
2 Mar 2007
Great, thanks for feedback on this!
The reason I've decided to try Rivea is because it is said to have the least number of chemicals that make you sick. I'm going to grind it up and stuck into gelcaps. However, I'm more inclined to use around 80-90 seeds as I found myself to be rather insensitive to LSA [my typical Morning Glory dose ranges from 13 to 16 grams].
Anyhow, I'm planning to trip straight tomorrow, so'll soon let you know how it all went! :)

afer

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
2 Mar 2007
Well it sucked big time!
100 seeds of Rivea corymbosa were ground and stuffed into gelcaps.
No food intake 7 hours prior to the "trip".
There were 3 of us who ingested the capsules and we barely felt anything..Some nausea, some tiredness, some jaw clenching. All these vanished after about 2 hours. Not psychedelic at all.

magickpencil

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
15 Mai 2008

afer

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
2 Mar 2007
Thank you for the links magickpencil! Btw, seeds were from Maya ethnobotanicals.