Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Mushball

skoeip

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
19 Nov 2004
Last week I've bought a mushball and started to grow imediatly. It's my first step into the world of mushroom cultivation :grin: On the ******* website I read that after a week there should apear some shrooms on the rice cake, but now a week later there only is some mycelium, I folowd al the instructions on the ******* site. am I doing something wrong or should I just wait?

CryingOutLoud

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
11 Mai 2005
Just wait few days :upsidedown: I bought my first growbox too and now first pinheads have appeared. :blobber:

lucasdr

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
18 Sept 2005
Lower temperatures makes the growing also go slower. Ideal temperature would be between 20 and 24 degrees Celcius.
I've received and installed my mushball yesterday :D
It's really cheap and I don't need more than 100 grams of shrooms anyway..

skoeip

Inscrit
19 Nov 2004
the temp around 21. so that shouldnt be a problem. ill just wait a few days.

skoeip

Inscrit
19 Nov 2004
:grin: YEAh there is something growing!!!! :grin: I wil make some pictures of the mush baby's later and post them here!

lucasdr

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
18 Sept 2005
My mushball is showing some mycelium after 4 days. Yeh!

skoeip

Inscrit
19 Nov 2004
WHEEEEEIEIEIE there are some realy big shrooms in there now! :grin: and they are just the first ones! there are about 40 little shrooms and every day there are cominging new pinpoint shroomies! :grin:

CryingOutLoud

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
11 Mai 2005
Just few days ago I harvested my shrooms from my growbox, and now they are drying. :upsidedown:

Brakkie

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
29 Juil 2005
Guys we wanna see pictures! :p

skoeip

Inscrit
19 Nov 2004
ok here is one! the first shrooms coming up! :grin:

1.JPG

CryingOutLoud

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
11 Mai 2005
:jump: My shrooms look different :huh:

edit: Oh its because your shrooms are cambodian :iconhead:

skoeip

Inscrit
19 Nov 2004
Are mine cambodian? there wasnt any info on the pack wat strain the shrooms were, but if it is the cambodian strain I'm happy :grin:

Edit: they dont realy look like camboian. I wil post a good picture tomorow.

CryingOutLoud

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
11 Mai 2005
I foud this from ******* website:

"The Mushball is based on the famous PF TEK method, also called riceflour cake method. Under the right conditions the Mushball can produce 100 to 150 grams of fresh Psilocybe cubensis (strain: Cambodian)"

skoeip

Inscrit
19 Nov 2004
Oh ok :p I just searched some pics and they didnt look like the shrooms I just pikked from the box, but I found some pics on google that looked like my shrooms! :grin:

skoeip

Inscrit
19 Nov 2004
And a pic of the shrooms now! :grin: not my best pic but somehow I just cant get the shrooms good on a picture.

paddos3ve.jpg

skoeip

Inscrit
19 Nov 2004
OEIEIE damn those Cambodian shrooms are my favorite :grin: I'm just barely back on earth! and damn that was one mega kewl trip! woesh!!!!