Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Mushball

skoeip

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
19 Nov 2004
I took just about 1.5 grams of the dried shrooms and previously I had taken 3 cups of yohimbe thee. I didn’t want to take to much shrooms because the last time I took shrooms wasn’t really pleasant to say the least. The area around us was a forest and it was autumn so the leafs of the trees started to fall down. We were with 3 persons, of whom one diddn't taken shrooms. Anyway after about 10 minutes a feeling of absolute bliss came over me, and I just knew everything was perfect! I started to jump around like I was some kind of acrobat. After the jumping I sat down in the grass and started to think about why I could see al those strange colours when I am tripping, but cant see those colours when I’m sober, I thought that the colours aren’t really needed by the brain to survive so the brain just shuts the function for those colours down, and when we are tripping the fail is lifted and we can see al the really beautiful colours of the universe (a bit like Aldous Huxley explains in “The Doors of Perception and Heaven and Hell

CryingOutLoud

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
11 Mai 2005
Great! Was the cambodian trip different? I want to trip outdoors too! My friends dont do "drugs" because they are so addictive and you can die and bla bla.. Its stupid that they dont know nothing about these things, so no-one wants to trip with me. My friend smokes pot because I have smoked and he thinks it so cool and all. I hope some psychonauts move here. :smirk: I want to communicate with trees too! I got to find some good place for tripping in and get a superhigh dose so I can study nature too. :upsidedown:

skoeip

Inscrit
19 Nov 2004
you are finnish right? are there no site's for finland about psychedelics so you can learn new psychonauts? the cambodian were diverent from the mexican or amazonian strain, but it could be that trippin in daylight was just the diverence, usualy I trip at night. but I want to trip more often at daytime and les at night.

CryingOutLoud

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
11 Mai 2005
Yes Im from Finland, but I live in Spain. Maybe I'll find someone who is interested in psychedelics here in Spain.. :upsidedown: The second flush is coming from my growbox. Yay!

tryptonaut

Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
My friends dont do "drugs" because they are so addictive and you can die and bla bla.. Its stupid that they dont know nothing about these things, so no-one wants to trip with me.
I have the same problem ;)
My friends are not doing anything else than smoking weed (because they think everything else is bad) some not even that. But then, most people who do drugs are not psychonauts, they only use coke and speed and no psychedelics - I must say these people are mostly not my type (that's why my friends usually don't do drugs...).

Real psychonauts are rare, I guess - or maybe you just don't find them because they keep quiet about it (it's usually wise not to tell people you are ingesting/smoking drugs they never even heard of...)

Stonish

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
2 Juin 2005
We'll that's true.. But it seems to be quite a problem ;) don't know anybody in my area either :truce:

CryingOutLoud

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
11 Mai 2005
I got an idea! Every psychonaut should tattoo some word like DMT in their forehead, so everyone would know they like dmt. Lets do it :D

Stonish

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
2 Juin 2005
Problem solved! :grin:

tryptonaut

Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
Maybe instead of a tatoo we could try something like a t-shirt first ;)

GerbyQ

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
18 Août 2005
I definitely feel the same way, I’m also very careful with whom I tell I use these mushrooms and plants.
But I feel like I want to tell everybody, I mean it’s such a big thing. Fuck bungee jumping and all that horse shit. Take 6 dried grams in silent darkness and we will talk again.
We should take the gay community as an example, look where they were 50 years ago and where they are now. If they can do it.

But you know, how are we going to build more nuclear weapons when we release we’re all one, what’s going to happen to the arms industry you kwon what I mean.
Psilocybin is the easy way… but why is everybody so afraid?
Why are all these fevered ego’s so afraid of losing control. just infest one day of there life to see what this is all about.
Like terence mckenna said:
Going through life without a psychedelic experience is like Going through life without sex.
:truce:

yoesem

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
30 Oct 2005
yesterday, my friend(todayisfine) and i tried the first harvest from the mushball growkit. This is the experience report i made for erowid, It was awesome. :thumbup:

since i started smoking weed/hash about 2 years ago, I was hooked on natural drugs. I've tried khat tea, kratom, kolanut, spacecake, and every possible way to smoke marijuana. Although i had some great and very funny experiences, i felt like i was missing out on the real deal. Luckely a friend of mine was growing his own schrooms with the mushball growkit.

We decided to take 1,5 grams of dried schrooms each, just to be on the safe side but still going for a strong trip. I didn't eat for 6 hours and ingested my finely cut schrooms with some chicken soup. I really tried to taste them to find out why everyone think they are disgusting, but couldn't find anything else than the taste of chicken. Here is a detailed report of what happened next:

7.30 pm, after finishing my soup my friend and i watched some very silly TV and smoked some weed to help with any possible nausea.

8.00 pm, really high on the weed, and the TV is getting very hard to follow. It just isn't interesting anymore. suddenly the world starts turning very colourfull and alive, when i turn my head to see if my friend is also tripping i couldn't believe my eyes, he turned yellow with bright flashing red. His blue shirt was like heaven itself. Not wanting to freak out on the only other person in the room I choose to ignore the fact he was yellow and started to search for interesting stuff in my room, wich kept me busy.

+/-9.00 pm, at this point I totally lost my sence of time. Stragely looking at my computer i somehow managed to put on some music. It was in shuffle mode, so anything from hiphop to Drum&bass was shot through the air, i could even see the soundwaves hitting thw objects in my room. I was acting crazy on the intense music with my eyes closed. I really liked the sound of slow hiphop beats. All of a sudden i felt the urge to draw, so i got a pen and a sheet of paper. The first touch of the pen with the paper felt like a relief, I felt like the pen and paper just served as a purpose to let my mind speak. The pen raged across the ivory white surface as i found more and more inspiration. Suddenly i snapped out of it when my friend asked if he should make another joint. i grabbed a fine looking bud and just stared at it, its structure, the perfect green bud. I even was convinced i saw the THC in crystal like pearls. When i looked even closer is saw it resembled a gorilla looking straight at me. I took my pen and paper again and started drawing. The penstrokes seemed to be in a world of their own. I was really frustrated by the fact that my pen couldn't follow the speed of my imagination. When i finished my drawing it looked like a swordfighter, with the head of a gorilla, and the hat of a smurf. I wrote sentences like: the world is complete, i see in 4 dimensions, things i heard in the songs that were playing. In the end I filled eleven pages:
page 1: I warned people for the ghost in the hallway.
page 2: i started with a skull wich turned into a sailor.
page 3: the gorilla smurf swordfighter
page 4: I wrote a text about who my world looked like
page 5: another sailor, a worn like creature and some lyrics from a song.
page 6: a mountain with the face of a gorilla and a skating guy with a separated head.
page 7: the name of my friend scratched in what looks like a mess of lines.
page 8: a cigarette, i think i really wanted a cigarette :P
page 9: 2 music inspired characters: a viking inspired by flogging molly, an irish band. And a hiphop dude inspired by dre and eminem.
page 10: a scared looking guy with big bird like nose and lots of black on the background.
page 11: a speaker floating in a sewage, and a mysterious text about dragons.

I still can't explain most of the drawings, but they gave me great insight in the world around me.

+/- 10:30 pm, We ate some crackers and cookies and moved to my friends room(we live in a student house) The effect of the schrooms was starting to decrease and we decided to watch some comedy on my friends computer. We both agreed that this wasn't the time and quit watching after 30 min. At this moment the schrooms started to disapear to the background and the sweet high from the marijuana started to really kick in. And so the munchies came, and we decided to eat some pizza. After eating a whole pizza I felt stuffed and we listened to some more music.

+/- 01:00 pm, I started to feel really tired, but I was a little scared to go to sleep. I was worried about the darkness and beeing totally alone in my bed. I waited for another 30 min. and felt that the weed and schrooms were almost gone, so I went to bed, and fell asleep in no time.

conclusion:
A perfect first experience with the world of psychoactive drugs. I was well prepared and ready, and it seems like that saved me from having any bad feelings. I didn't feel any nausea or anxiety. I feel like I have discovered a lot about myself and the world around me. When i first saw the drawings i made in a sober state this morning I was amazed with the passion involved in them and the strange patterns. Next time I want to try mushrooms in a outdoor setting and in a higher dose.