Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

MDMA - Wordless

restin

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
Introduction: MDMA is, at least from what I know, mostly known as a drug of ravers and parties and that's what I expected from it. I was very surprised that this drug is more psychedelic than its reputation gives to it.

Dose: 1 pill of good and pure MDMA, ~120 mg I think

Weight: 62 kg

Set: I travelled to Italy with some friends into the region of Piemont. Most of my friends are absolutely no druggies, except for someone. We two decided to secretly take some MDMA with us to have a good time. The location we went to was very much isolated from any civilisation. At night there were barely any lights and there was a forest near us. Me and my friend decided to take the pills and go to the forest for a nice walk.

We swallowed the pills, took a flashlight and said goodbye to the others. We went along a path in absolute darkness, only the lights from the torch gave us a direction. It was kinda creepy - it was long ago that I was in a place where nature was still home. We talked a bit, I didn't feel the onset yet.

Then, this moment was very beautiful, we found a bench standing on a hill where we could oversee the whole valley. We saw the rare lights of some cars and homes. We felt the wind whistling around our ears. So we sat there in darkness, it was a bit chilly but not cold and enjoyed a wonderful sight. On the other hand, this was the perfect place to shut down the senses. So I closed my eyes and just enjoyed the moment. I actually can't say if the drug was really strong but I felt very happy.

That was another moment that surprised me. I didn't feel "drugged", I actually felt quite normal.

I don't know when, maybe half an hour later we decided to go back. The walk back was ENORMOUS. Our eyes were already UFOs and when closing one eyes my perception was funny. Watching the hand was funny as well, something I remember being similar with shrooms. I can't say if that was a change of perception but I suddendly saw a small, beautiful catepillar on the ground. I mean, of course it was real but I think I would've never seen it in a normal stance. Another time, we went to a funny flower and we saw a lot of bugs and we just watched them and were just going woooooow. We saw a lot of life around us and we were fascinated by mother nature. We sometimes shut off the lights and walked in complete darkness.

We arrived at the place where we and our friends stayed. While the others were already inside (it was 01:00 or so) we went to the pool we had there, to chill out. We were quite drugged then. The pool was supported by a stream (to clean it?) and when we lighted the water with the flashlights, it created some awesome caleidoscopic figures. We were stunned. We were watching it and just....fell into this imaginary.

Then we lay on some sofas that stood there and watched the stars. The stars. Have you ever been to a place where there is no city around? We just saw every fucking star of this fucking universe. It was an ocean of stars. I mean, this would've been awesome without the drug. But with MDMA....wordless. We were lying on our backs and fell fell fell into this cloud of stars (another friend later said we could even see the milky way, dunno if that's true). I was extremely lucky and I saw a hellotta falling stars. I mean, this was so oooooh aaaaaaah. I felt watched by the stars...they were alive...I think I saw God. The world was just perfect.

Some time later, our friends found us as they were looking for us (we were missing for 3 hours :D) so we went inside. After some talk with my friends (not about the drug) I went to bed. I couldn't sleep yet so I listened to some Portishead. Amazing.

The next morning I woke up and was perfectly alright. Still had some UFO eyes but that went away soon. No crash, nothing. Probably because I didn't party and didn't mix with other drugs. It was also very pure MDMA.

My view on MDMA changed extremely...I realized that it was quite psychedelic as well. I can't say that it was a travel "inside me" but the perception of the world was beautiful.

viljo

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
20 Fev 2009
mdma can sometimes be just the right amount needed, until the bugger starts wearing off.

sounds like quiet a weekend.

I like checking out the stars myself.

emix

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
1 Jan 2008
Was this your first MDMA-experience? Cherish it, because the first time never happens a second time. :wink:

Great to see you had a wonderful time with this substance. I'm hoping to get some too soon; it's been almost a year...

mysticwarrior

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
17 Août 2007
I was very surprised that this drug is more psychedelic than its reputation gives to it.

MDMA did surprise me also. I also did it a couple of times in a nice setting, and i experienced it as an enlightening experience. It can also be a therapeutic tool, for example try to think about things that you dislike about your life ;)

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
i think there is a difference between what people commonly describe as extacy or actually is and with what it is confused, sometimes, which is pure real MDMA.

i love it 4 sure :D

sounds like you had a cool experience bro... got to love this.... i mean its the best... star gazing in a summer night and then on MDMA... wow.... :)

and then on a bench in the hills lol ... amazing :mrgreen:

Affirmatory

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
29 Déc 2008
MDMA is great while you have enough endorphins to spend on it :)

'ecstasy' never has mdma in it here...

Hoffmansdream

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
6 Nov 2009
Yup ! Some nice things going on...
I think the most iportant thing to do is to be with good friends that you reallyy enjoy being with.
The worst thing is to get in touch emmotionaly with someone that isn't that interesting. I mean, it's great when it happens, but when you come down you can be like "who the fuck am I talking to? i don't even kow you man !" But as long as your honest with yourself and the others...

A

ambiguous420

Invité
MDMA has to be one of my favorite... I've used it in many settings. I'll briefly describe some of my experiences.

Party Setting: the only way I know how to describe this comes in a poem that Michael Jackson wrote, so I'll share it here with u all -- "Consciousness expresses itself through creation. This world we live in is the dance of the Creator. Dancers come and go in the twinkling of an eye but the dance lives on. On many an occasion when I am dancing, I have felt touched by something sacred. In those moments, I felt my spirit soar and become one with everything that exists. I become the stars and the moon. I become the lover and the beloved. I become the victor and the vanquished. I become the master and the slave. I become the singer and the song. I become the knower and the known. I keep on dancing and then, it is the eternal dance of creation. The Creator and the creation merge into one wholeness of joy. I keep on dancing — until there is only ... the dance." * "The Dance" - from inlay sleeve of Dangerous (1991)

Relaxing/Meditating:
listening to brain wave therapy music programs on MDMA is so powerful!! :idea: This form of music therapy helps you consistently enter into peak experience brain states and reap powerful benefits. One of the key benefits of Brain Sync (this the best of music therapy out there at the moment -- I'll include a link at the end of this paragraphs) is that it acts like a brain driver for your mind. Precision engineered sound waves balance right and left hemispheres of your brain to produce a state known as “hemispheric synchronization.” This remarkable state of consciousness facilitates access to a wide variety of peak performance brain states. As you listen, your brain wave activity will become more coherent and organized, you’ll feel relaxed yet lucid. MDMA and brain wave music helps one enter the "Shamanic State of Consciousness". Until recent years, entering extraordinary states of heightened receptivity and peak performance had been attained predominantly by only a disciplined few, practicing ancient techniques such as meditation, chanting, yoga, and newly revamped versions of the mystical traditions - for example, progressive relaxation, auto-suggestion, hypnosis, and biofeedback. These techniques work!! But they take long periods of practice, discipline, and sometimes a leap of faith. http://www.brainsync.com

Sex: best sex ever!! In yogic studies, we call it awakening kundalini and becoming one with all that exist. :finga:

M

mdmalover

Invité
Hi,

Had nice experiences with oral sex in amsterdam years ago.

. Would love some good suggestions about where to get good, (almost) pure sex, an domination ?

Thanks a lot .
reply via pm

Edit : read the rules before posting please . it's not a place for trade illegal compounds we're not dealers .
Dr Oogie

spisshak

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
4 Fev 2009
man i'm jealous i eat 500 mg or more in a sitting and don't get that magic your talking about.
maybe i should just go balls to the wall like i used to and eat grams at a time like i did last summer boy that was some shit the most i did was 5 grams.