Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Make Trip More Visual - How?

Gilligan

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
19 Déc 2006
DevXavier a dit:
Actually, vitamin C has been knows to counter-effect psychedelica.

A few glasses of, for example, cranberry juice when yer having a difficult trip takes the sharp edges away. Don't expect miracles though.

Yes, I've heard this as well, but for now my personal experience overrides theory :)

DaZeD

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
25 Août 2006
HeartCore a dit:
When I came back out of France after living there for two years, I drove 1250 km in 11 hours and listened to the man all this time. Really amazing trip, crossing the French border with my colonized jars hidden inside PC's, listening to Terence :)

Reminds me of my last job, as a gardener, I used to play terrence's teachings on my mp3 and actually learned something while working. :)

ProStoner

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
18 Juin 2004
hehe u posted on 21 dec 21:21 :)

but anyways :p
u do that Heartcore

soknardalr

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
29 Jan 2007
I've been experimenting with binaural tones recently and while I don't know what the effects are when combined with a trip, the results with cannabis have been amazing.
I've been using a CD called The Lucid Dream from the Brainwave Mind Voyages series, after listening to the introductions and dropping into a trance like state, it is easy to obtain vivid closed eye visuals and even lucid dreams without the aid of powerful psychedelics.

I'm planning on using the same method in combination with Salvia over the next few days, so I'll see what it does to a trip.