Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Make Trip More Visual - How?

WaseFraKa

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
26 Sept 2005
I had visuals on 0.7g of dry cubensis and a lot of previously drunk alcohol. Only flashes sometimes and when I was in the toilets alone. There staring at the ground, it would breathe and dissolve and I would enter a new dimension. I could stop it at will, and enter again in a few seconds.

Kwarkfanaat

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
2 Jan 2006
When I have no visuals, I always put on my glasses :roll:

:lol:

HeartCore

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Août 2004
yup no visuals , only closed eyes nothing like mesca or 2c or dmt

I start to suspect that you have had extremely bad luck with shrooms since psilocybin in LARGE ENOUGH dosis, is about the most visual drug there is. Funny enougn, most people dont buy this and havent got a clue as really how extraordinary a mushroom trip can be.

Maybe you should try to grow some yourself so you can be sure you have quality shrooms. 10 grams dried not visual-> you had duds or you are extremely tolerant.

amoak

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
11 Mai 2006
HeartCore a dit:
Maybe you should try to grow some yourself so you can be sure you have quality shrooms. 10 grams dried not visual-> you had duds or you are extremely tolerant.

hehehe

www.buy-magic-mushrooms.com this is quality

controled by mycologists

HeartCore

Inscrit
22 Août 2004
amoak a dit:
HeartCore a dit:

hehehe

www.buy-magic-mushrooms.com this is quality

controled by mycologists

To me the only real quality are home grown shrooms but thats me.

Anyway, you must have some kind of tolerance. Psilocybin is one of the most visual (as in hallucinations) drugs there is. If you dont get those, its really because of you, not the shrooms.

amoak

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
11 Mai 2006
HeartCore a dit:
To me the only real quality are home grown shrooms but thats me.

Anyway, you must have some kind of tolerance. Psilocybin is one of the most visual (as in hallucinations) drugs there is. If you dont get those, its really because of you, not the shrooms.

For me psilocybin is one of the best substance to get closed eyes visuals , but i was talking about the open eyes because as read Dazed talking about ketamine i thinked he was searching for powerfull open eyes visuals but maybe i was wrong when he said is just looking for life changing experience so shrooms will work for shure , but i was just comparing the open visual because i know most of the people prefer than closed eyes , but not me , I never open me eyes when tripping no matter what substance I talk about that before many times, i just thinked he was looking for this but i was wrong .

DaZeD

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
25 Août 2006
amoak a dit:
For me psilocybin is one of the best substance to get closed eyes visuals , but i was talking about the open eyes because as read Dazed talking about ketamine .

Yea, I heard Ketamine or nitrous gas was good to make it all more intresting again, seems not to be the case...

As for open eye visuals on shrooms, I once bought myself some fresh shrooms in the morning, (on a sober stomach) and I took one tiny shroom (Cubensis) out of the box and ate it (like 1-2 gram or something) and in the car on the way back home, it was allready working a little (I wasn't driving :)) and when I got home, in my kitchen I was standing there for like 10 minutes staring at the bright light that fel inside, and everything was slowly moving like some kind of mist, with even mild patterns...

So this was from a tiny mushroom, so I guess you'll need to take care of your maoi's.Or try fresh shrooms, but that wont make much difference I guess.

Offcoarse the visuals are not the same as when you close your eyes and gently put some pressure on your eye-lids with your hands, but still, open eye visuals are very common...

Pazusu

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
4 Août 2006
I think I might have the same problem. My brains are not able to fool themselves. Sometimes you have those coloured pictures, and if you stare at it in some kind of way, you can see some 3D object or something. Do you know what I'm talking about? Well, I was never able to see anything. And I think I might have the same problem on shrooms. I just see the colours are slightly different in the corners of my view (a bit greenish or purple). But nothing spectacular. I noticed no difference last trip where I tripled my dose (still a low dose: about 18 gr fresh cubensis). And I didn't eat for 6 hours and I drank a bit of tea from passion flower 30 minutes before.
I watched a movie and nothing really happened for 3 hours. Just a tiny change of colours in the corners of my view, that's it. And some philosiphical thoughts.

I got to sleep after about 4 hours and then the trip got stronger. Maybe I need to go to sleep to really be able to let things happen. Maybe my ego is too strong for open eyed visuals.

The trip actually then got a quite an impressive experience. Very warm and loving, almost like being brought back in the woumb of my mother. Maybe in the world of shrooms I first need to be born again. And I think this will only happen if I make the dose right.

HeartCore

Inscrit
22 Août 2004
I have had the most brilliant and convincing OPEN EYE visuals on shrooms. Like an entire rainforest growing in my appartment. Also, sitting in my garden, just looking at the grass, I have seen creatures build entire cities.

And dont get me started on how the full moon looks.

This all happens on 120 grams fresh, second flush Amazonian cubies ;)

Yes I know about close eye visuals, shrooms are famous for that. What most people dont know, is that when you up the dose sufficiently, an entire different world opens up.

*hopes Prostoner jumps in*

Cheers
HC

Pas I understand what you write here and to be honest, I'm getting tired of this discussion. I've been saying this for a long time, you need a full dose to appreciate the full experience. And although discussions are going slow and difficult, the PM's I receive from people actually trying out for themselves what I've been saying all the time, telling me they are litereally BLOWN AWAY by the experience, tell me I'm right.

Edit: I'm getting a big agitated here and I honestly wonder, how many of you that get their medicine from the doktor, take only half and then complain they dont work as expected...

Edit 3 :)

See the thing is, psilocybine is one of the most visual drugs there is, that its very closely related to DMT, says enough in that respect. This is general knowledge, its a known fact. Just as its a known fact that half a dose of shrooms, will give an interesting experience but does not prepare you for a full dose. Again, I hope Prostoner jumps in and shares with you all what he told me via PM.

How can you intensify visuals with shrooms/lsd was the question. I said then and still say, up the dose (for shrooms), it works. The conservative dose (dont ignore the wordt conservative again or I'm out of here lol), for a full experience, is 5 dried grams or 60 grams wet. However, experience for me and other show that for many people, this amount still is a somewhat treshold dose. Interesting, but no way near what it can be. For me, the turning point is around 100 grams fresh. For a good friend, its 60 grams fresh. Anyway, if you took shrooms and didnt have open eye hallucinations it can be for two reasons:

1) you didnt take enough
2) you are resistant for open eye visuals in relation with psiliocybin.

The latter is really rare but if you want to feel special, be my guest ;)

I've had many discussions with people about the effects of shrooms. People who very much liked LSD, didnt like shrooms because they didnt see anything. Believe me, I showed them the way and they really had to reconsider. Most of them find shrooms much more interesting than lSD after having experience the full dose.

Kwarkfanaat

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
2 Jan 2006
HeartCore a dit:
I have had the most brilliant and convincing OPEN EYE visuals on shrooms. Like an entire rainforest growing in my appartment. Also, sitting in my garden, just looking at the grass, I have seen creatures build entire cities.
Most of them find shrooms much more interesting than lSD after having experience the full dose.

Sounds quite well mate, and to be honest; I also believe it relies on dosage totally. I haven't tried shrooms that many times, but I can already say; the first three times we're on a normal dose (philosopher stones). I had some nice colorchanges and shit. My last shroom trip was on Cuban shrooms (''Golden Teacher'') and I took one Smartshop box. And already I noticed an inmense difference. It started with closed-eye visuals, then turned to open-eyed colorchanges and finally seeing patterns and stuff twisting and changing. After this I really learned; when I will take like 60 grams fresh; i WILL be blown away by the visuals, for sure! :)

Question for you HeartCore:
The last time I tripped in a somewhat unknown environment (outside a park I didn't know) and it ended up wanting to go home. Is it nice to do a (lets say 40gr fresh) dose of "Golden Teacher" at home? And if I make the dose higher (from 20gr to 40 or 60), will the trip also last longer?

Thanks in advance :)

amoak

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
11 Mai 2006
I found shrooms more interesting than lsd too but less visual , is just my opinion , and this in not a discussion as you said(HeartCore) and i m not disagreeing with you , we are just talking , this is a free forum i m just talking about my experiences , and you talk about yours
and i believe they work fine with you ,i m just said not with me , I've tried large doses , as i said before I've already very strong shrooms trips , one remarkable bad trip with a very large dose in new year eve 2002 , my friends remember better than me , also wonderful trips.
maybe i m diffrent , but substance like DMT , Mescaline , 2c-E and Ibogaine given me better visuals than psilocybine even with large doses , but i still love shrooms they are perfect to be with a nice girl , or to listen some ambient , or just as entheogen and i love the visions i can get with relaxed meditation and closed eyes ..
so maybe i will choose the number 2 , i don't know if is rare as you said but not with me and not with my friends , maybe only portugueses people are resistant for the open eyes visuals , here in switzerland i don't many shrooms users so , people don't like drugs here only chocolat and cheese.

DevXavier

Inscrit
8 Mai 2006
The plateau will last longer when a dose is increased. I know this is for HeartCore, but still.

Golden Teacher is my alltime favourite shrooms, just take a portion and bathe in love and light. :)

Kwarkfanaat

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
2 Jan 2006
DevXavier a dit:
The plateau will last longer when a dose is increased. I know this is for HeartCore, but still.

Golden Teacher is my alltime favourite shrooms, just take a portion and bathe in love and light. :)

Okay mate, thanks. I will do Golden Teacher again soon. But I'm not sure yet about the dosage. 4-6hours is quite long enough for me I think. Spacing on some nice music will be lovely I recon. :)

HeartCore

Inscrit
22 Août 2004
The total duration of the experience stays about the same but indeed, the plateau is greatly extended. For me, a plateau is non existent on a smaller dose. In other words:

- ah yes, we are there, o I'm off again, o wait, slowly getting there, drifting out, drifting in. Like half in this world, half in the other whereas on a full dose, its more like literally dropped in the mushroom space and be there for a few hours. This can be quite unnerving, even for experienced trippers ;)

Golden teacher is a good choice, I like this strain myself also. My personal preference is Amazonian, just because I grew them first and they fruited abundant :)

Kwarkfanaat

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
2 Jan 2006
HeartCore a dit:
- ah yes, we are there, o I'm off again, o wait, slowly getting there, drifting out, drifting in. Like half in this world, half in the other
That's what I had the first few times. On my last trip I got more of that while moving towards the ending (after three hours).

HeartCore a dit:
whereas on a full dose, its more like literally dropped in the mushroom space and be there for a few hours. This can be quite unnerving, even for experienced trippers ;)
What do you mean by unnerving? Something like; more tension or more uncomfortable?

HeartCore a dit:
Golden teacher is a good choice, I like this strain myself also. My personal preference is Amazonian, just because I grew them first and they fruited abundant :)
Is the Amazonian visually compairable to the Golden Teacher? I'd like to try diffent ones. :roll:

Thanks for the advice. :)

Brewmaster

Inscrit
21 Août 2006
The only times mushrooms gave me any "visuals" other than simple warping, wobbly effects, was with 7g or higher (dried). The best for me was combining a lot of fresh cubes (creepers) with a lot of cactus; neither one alone ever gave me those kinds of crazy visuals.

Aside from adding more drugs or upping the dose, I think a trip can be made more visual by being in the dark. If I'm sitting in a brightly lit appartment, I can safely say that I'm not going to have any wild hallucinations; but if I'm off in the woods somewhere in the dark where it's much easier for your eyes to play tricks on you, I'll see all sorts of fun stuff. Staring at the moon and stars trips me out like nothing else. :D

HeartCore

Inscrit
22 Août 2004
What do you mean by unnerving? Something like; more tension or more uncomfortable?

It can be very intense when you are not used to it and even then. There is nowhere to hide when you are in this deep. It can be a challenge to accept what one sees :)

Is the Amazonian visually compairable to the Golden Teacher? I'd like to try diffent ones

Since the time I stopped dabbling and taking full doses, I dont experience ANY difference anymore between different cubensis strains so I'm tempted to say again that its dosage dependant but lets not start this whole debate from start again ;)

There are many different factors in the game. 50 grams golden teacher harvested today, can be three times as strong as 50 grams harvested next week. Or the other way around. This is common knowledge and something I also found by experience. One day I would take 70 grams fresh and visit heaven so to speak, the other day I would take the same amount and not even half way there. This is why I dont settle with anything below 100 grams since overdoing it, has a more rewarding result for me, than underdoing :)

DevXavier

Inscrit
8 Mai 2006
Acid is a lot easier to handle for me.

A 12 hour plateau on shrooms, I would not be able to last that long.

12-16 hours on LSD is no problem for me.