Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Make Trip More Visual - How?

G

Invité
Hehe yeah deffinately feel what your saying ;)

I always have the feeling it was way to short after every acid trip, where with mushrooms I've got the feeling it was again more then I bargained for (but still cool)

Siq

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
15 Fev 2006
Yeah, same here. Mushies aren't my thing, well .. not my preference. I like how Acid is less of phased trip and more a collection of moment compared to how I experience mush. Therefor I find it easier to skip through ideas/moods/thoughs/moments, whilst on mush, the controle (to me) lies more on thus mush-side.

HeartCore

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Août 2004
For me its the otherness of the shroom that makes me prefer them above acid. As a matter of fact, to me personally they are not even comparable. Thats a matter of preference though :)

I love to just give it all up for the shroom just before the trip. here I am, take me where you want, please be gentle :)

I've done my share of acid and I loved that then and I really would love to be able to do that just one more time but I dont have a good source anymore. But for me acid is lacking a lot of depth, its more of a personal thing, third eye, introspective etc.. I never experienced the bizare vista's, creatures, revelations about the nature of life and other mumbo jumbo on acid. Not sure if thats something characteristic of psilocybin (or dmt)

DaZeD

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
25 Août 2006
HeartCore a dit:
I never experienced the bizare vista's, creatures, revelations about the nature of life and other mumbo jumbo on acid. Not sure if thats something characteristic of psilocybin (or dmt)

Me neither, acid did once show me some kind of red aura's around dancing people, and I could feel these aura's, some where stronger then the other no matter how far people where standing from me, also pretty dull visuals like transformations in shadows and the breeding thing...

But I had no entheogenic experiences on acid, while on shrooms I allmost have everytime.

Haven't seen creatures building up entire civilizations though. :)
I will definatly go for a way bigger dose then I normaly can handle.

HeartCore, you've been a great help, Terrence was a big inspiration for you, right :) .

HeartCore

Inscrit
22 Août 2004
DaZeD a dit:
HeartCore a dit:
Hearthcore, you've been a great help, Terrence was a big inspiration for you, right :) .

Thanks man :)

Yes I love Terence. When I was 21 years old and the first smartshop ever was opened in Amsterdam, I went there to buy my first mushrooms and asked for a book that explained more about them. They gave me ' true hallucinations' and I had to buy a dictionary to read it. A few years after that I greatly improved my knowledge of the English language and then I started to read the rest of his books and listen to his tapes.

He truly was a master of language :)

ProStoner

Inscrit
18 Juin 2004
"Jumps in"
sorry for the late response :)

Last week I believe it was :p no the weekend before.
I finally took the step and took around 75 grams of fresh mexicans..
I wanted to experience the full effects of mushrooms
and not that half-half trip .. and I even got bored on 30 grams fresh
and thinking about when it was going to stop.. cause I was bored
I thought to myself that I was strong enough and experienced enough to do the real thing :)
Heartcore has been an inspiritation for doing this, because I agree on most of his ideas on mushrooms

I started out the morning with some fruit and I did not eat anything else for the day
that evening we went to my friends place( I tripped together with him)
he was alone at home.. and we thought that would be a nice place to do it
first we both ate 30 grams fresh .. after an hour or so .. we made the tea out of the rest of the mushrooms ... it took long to finally drink it all .. because we were allready tripping quite hard and we forgot the tea all the time :p
and I had to keep reminding myself to the objective of that night :)
take 75 grams fresh
finally we drank it all and we were in for a rough ride
it started when we took the 30 grams allready
I had the most incredible visuals , nice colors, plants glowing , patterns everywhere , also sounds were more intenst , and this all got even stronger after the tea..
I had no problem with handling it, even my stomache felt normal
I also felt really euphoric, I had a big big smile on my face constantly
also great philosophical idea's, that I got when I was on the toilet :)
cuz that's were great idea's are made, it seems that when u are there ur mind tunes in on a different frequency, and u can think much more clear
anyways I came back and told my friend about this
and I told him things about magic. . and dejavu's and tip of the tongue words
all those things piled up together made him think really weird lol
cause when he went to the toilet .. he yelled to me Pro COME HERE !!! I KNOW IT NOW
WHEN U DON'T FLUSH THE TOILET .. THE IDEA STAYS
and I was like .. oh my god you could be right :)
and from then on I experienced a total full blown psychoses
he was talking about that THIS was the moment.. the moment that would could do time travel...
and that I was actually in a dream.. a lucid dream
and all the these made me remember a dream that I had .. that I was talking to someone about the most profound idea's
and I remembered that this was that moment
so that made me believe even more that I was really in a dream
that would mean that when I woke up ... I would wake up like 5 months ago
an idea I did not quite like, it scared me a lot
and I told my friend this was impossible, but at this time he totally went crazy
repeating the same things and question for about 2 hours straight , sitting there on the toilet
about time travel, and if I wanted to time travel also .. and we could only do it if I woke up... BUT the toilet door had to stay closed
because else THE moment would be gone
and he just would't listen to me ... I ran outside and sat on the bench thinking about what he said ..
he came outside after a while ... asking WTF I was doing and why I didnt want to time travel and bla bla bla
he grabbed me and didnt want to let me go... still telling me I had to wake up
he was really scaring me then
I felt attacked by him .. because he didnt want to let go..
after a while he loosened his grip and I ran upstairs, I wanted to call a friend and tell him what was going on .. and I needed confirmation that I was real .. and that I was not dreaming or anything... but there was NO PHONE IN THE HOUSE !! I was started to loose it a bit... how could there NOT be a phone in the house, I looked everywhere 10 times lol
but I had never been upstairs in that house
I had no idea what to see ( oh btw from the moment that he went to toilet and told me about the idea's I kinda lost all the visuals .. and things distorting... everything pretty much took shape and were normal, except for the colors that were a bit brighter and there was a bit of a yellow glow)

so back to where I was ... upstairs
I had to feel where I was going .. looking for a lightbutton, clicked the button
but nothing happened .. just like in Waking life ...
even more I thought I Was dreaming
it was just crazy... also the vividness of the world around me ... made me think that even more
It took quite a while to go thru all the rooms and look for a phone
because it took long to see what was really in the room and see the lights in the room
I was laying in a bed I found .. I thought for about the things going on there for a while...
meanwhile my friend was still calling and whispering me .. cause he thought I was still outside the toilet
on the bed I thought that I should take a shower .. cause that mostly helps
so that REALLY DID NOT HELP :p
when I got out of it .. the way I moved and all was way to weird... even more dreamlike..
but I did make up for myself I COULD NOT have been dreaming it was impossible .. I just took a lot of mushroom and its a trip..
and I would have to sit it out ... and had to deal with the crazyness of my friend..
that took for another hour or so .. and he almost got to me again
he finally calmed down .. and thought about other things.. for like 30 minutes
and then he went stupid lol :p he did not know what was going on .. and he repeated that for another hour or so ... I myself was pretty clearheaded by then and did not feel like I was really tripping anymore. . since my surrounding
were quite real...
but actually I was still tripping , but I was pretty in the mushroom world where every moving, color changing object had taking its form..

I think that after and hour or 2-3 I entered that world.. with all visuals pretty much gone

this report may not be chronological hehe :p just piece it together yourself

eventhough this experience has been a frightning one .. I also learned from it
and it made me stronger in the end
and I can't wait to do a high dose or more like that again:)

Greetings
Prostoner

Kwarkfanaat

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
2 Jan 2006
ProStoner, wow man, what a ride! It can be very disturbing when a fellow tripping friend is losing it. It can affect you also in your experience, as it clearly did. Nevertheless, I must say you got balls for trying 75gr. I was thinking about doubling my dosage also this weekend (20 to 40gr fresh), but I'm in somewhat doubt now.

Very well written report though, and I'm glad you still got to learn some stuff from it.

GreetZ :)

ProStoner

Inscrit
18 Juin 2004
I use his voice for meditation some times :)

Kwarkfanaat

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
2 Jan 2006
ProStoner a dit:
I use his voice for meditation some times :)

Hahaha, I also did that on one of my first meditation attempts :lol:

HeartCore

Inscrit
22 Août 2004
When I came back out of France after living there for two years, I drove 1250 km in 11 hours and listened to the man all this time. Really amazing trip, crossing the French border with my colonized jars hidden inside PC's, listening to Terence :)

Pazusu

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
4 Août 2006
I allready was annoyed by sirenes of police and fire brigade when I was tripping last time. I know I prefer to do tripping alone. The toilet is the place to be! :D

So next time I think it's better to grow shrooms myself, because it gets a bit expensive if I need more than 60 grams. How much can I harvest from one growbox? Or does anyone have a link to a do-it-yourself site for dummies: from spore-print to mushroom?

Edit: I live on the perfect location for harvesting shrooms: on the edge of a forest with hard wood (oak and beech). I have a compost heap in behind the shack. So I know what I'll be doing this spring.http://www.erowid.org/plants/mushrooms/mushrooms_cultivation_az2.shtml

Indoors in a cellar shrooms don't grow as well as outside in the autumn. But still they grow: http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=Growlog&Number=1020070

Are you guys still growing shrooms in winter?

ProStoner

Inscrit
18 Juin 2004
indeed .. :) I need to grow my own mushrooms also
if I wanna continue with these amounts.. cause this is indeed pretty expensive :p

Gilligan

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
19 Déc 2006
I've found large doses of vitamin C as an addition to a mushroom trip can help increase visuals. A friend and I had heard this as a rumor from a local dealer, so we bought a half ounce (14 g) of dried locally grown blue caps to test it out. We each took 3.5 grams the first night with no additions, and had a very nice trip :) After a normal day of basically bowls and TV, we each ate our other 3.5, with two 500mg vitamin c tablets and a tall glass of orange juice each to down the pills and the bloomers with. The trip wasn't significantly heavier, but we both experienced significantly better visuals the second night.

Obviously, this could have been placebo, but I still make sure to at least drink a glass of oj or get something high in vitamin C on the days that I trip.

HeartCore

Inscrit
22 Août 2004
ProStoner a dit:
indeed .. :) I need to grow my own mushrooms also
if I wanna continue with these amounts.. cause this is indeed pretty expensive :p

I'll show you how unbelievable easy it is to grow your own mushrooms next saturday :)

DevXavier

Inscrit
8 Mai 2006
Actually, vitamin C has been knows to counter-effect psychedelica.

A few glasses of, for example, cranberry juice when yer having a difficult trip takes the sharp edges away. Don't expect miracles though.

WaseFraKa

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
26 Sept 2005
best advices so far (first 3 the best...):
1-uping the dose
2-take it somewhere very dark
3-be alone (that one is obvious with the toilet trick, as soon as you are in the toilets, if you are with people around you before, your trip will intensify a great bit)
4-take a maoi (but comes to the same as uping the dose only it will be very different...and can be dangerous)
5-take nitrous (though I have never done it and will never, it is said that it helps quite a lot for some time...)
6-smoke weed (most of the time I don't like it, it changes the trip...but it can give some more visuals)

but visuals are not the most important thing in psychedelics, it's just a nice bonus, and we like bonuses heh