Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Make Trip More Visual - How?

HeartCore

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Août 2004
But i give an advise to Dazed , if you look for just a visual psychedelic experience just try 2c-E , is 100 times better than shrooms if you look for open eyes visuals , even better than lsd for me and cheaper

Here's where you lost me again ;)

100 times better visuals than shrooms? I would love to read how you come to that conclusion ;)

amoak

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
11 Mai 2006
100 times better than shroom in the visual effects , i m not talking about the power of the experience.
I tried both , and i m shure the visual effects of 2c-e is stronger than shrooms even very large doses ,
2c-E is the stronger synthetic i took , and the drug that give me the most powerful and intense open eyes visuals , and maybe not 100 but 10000 times stronger in the visuals , just try it and post after

but i m talking about hallucinations or visual effects no visions with 2c-e

amoak

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
11 Mai 2006
Why you think is so funny ????

You have already try it ??????????????

after you try it maybe we can talk about this

HeartCore

Inscrit
22 Août 2004
I never tried 2Ce but the visuals I get from heroic mushroom dosis are really not open for improvements. They get so real, that the only way to determine they are not real, is to realize that what I see, can't be real. I thought LSD was visual untill I tripped on shrooms. I cant even begin to think how a 2x improvement would be so a 100 times (1000 times lol), is just prepostorous if you look at it from my experience :)

Maybe you are just very tolerant to psilocybin. Its even possible that what you register as a full experience, is in fact, 'just' a halfway trip. And God knows those can be really impressive.

amoak

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
11 Mai 2006
When i said 100 or 10000 or 10000000000 , I want just said that the hallucinations are stronger than shrooms , far more stronger , but i know shrooms are shrooms , 2c-e dont gives visions or spirituality as shrooms , but the visual effects are stronger , at least over 15 mg the world start to be just color and light , is good to have fun and for goa parties but not as entheogenic. But of corse i prefered shrooms or any other natural entheogenic because they have a diffrent power ,but i think that Dazed is searching for this kind of trips.
And as i said you before i m very sensitive to psilocibin and all kind of psychoactive substances but i m not talking about the intensity but just the open eyes visuals .

tryptonaut

Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
I rarely get very visual trips with shrooms, but mostly the visuals come in the beginning, when the shroom tea kicks in. Then, at the peak I sometimes get visions/hallucinations, but not always.

Once on about 7g dried cubensis I was dancing in my room which looked like the best disco I've ever seen. The light effects were absolutely overwhelming. What light effects you're asking? One green LED from a battery charger, one red LED from the tv (in standby mode) one blue LED from my PC (only playing music, monitor turned off) and some moonlight from the window. So actually, you could call it "pitch dark", but I have never seen such beautiful light effects in my life :D

DaZeD

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
25 Août 2006
amoak a dit:
HeartCore a dit:
The question wasnt if you can have great trips on lower doses, it was how to get it more visual. I've seen people in my group of friends time and again, LSD vets, taking mushrooms for the first time, liking it but dont loving it since it doesnt have these great visuals. Upping the dose always makes them think again.

But anyway, if you trip twice per week, your tolerance is messed up anyway and you probably need bigger dosis anyway :)

Indeed, what I really ment is ; how to make a trip more visual mushroom OR Acid, but I'm more interested in mushrooms.

When they wear of I heard Ketamine, that's not a good idea probably, with acid Nitrous gas would do the trick...

Higher doses will do fine too I guess. :)

I don't eat shrooms twice a week :lol:.

I think it's like 7-8 time's a year, but when I eat shrooms I tend to go all the way not just half, I go for deep experiences only, and need the time to process them, sometime's I take them twice a month but normaly I leave plenty of time between.Prefer using them at comfortable place's, best at home or in nature.

Acid I recently started using (like 2 years ago) and use it like 4-5 time's a year, and prefer doing at a party, not that much at home.(and most of all I like MDMA with it) :)

HeartCore

Inscrit
22 Août 2004
Dazed, reading how comfortable you are with this all (there sounds a certainty in how you say you tend to go all the way), I really recommend experimenting with a higher dose. How high is something that differs between people. Conservative heroic dose seems to be 5 grams dry (=60 grams wet). When I do it (maybe 5 times per year), I go for 100g fresh so I am sure I will have a high enough dose to experience the full spectrum of the shroom.

Keep in mind that doses like that can be very overwhelming at first (OMG I never imagined shrooms where capable of doing THIS). But if you stay put, go with the flow and trust the experience, you are in for one hell of a ride that you will not forget soon. The trip will not last longer on a higher dose so as always, you can rely on the fact that after about 4 hours, you will start to come down to earth again.

amoak

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
11 Mai 2006
5 grams = heroic dose???

5 grams is a normal small dose . how can i think i m sensisitive

DaZeD

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
25 Août 2006
HeartCore a dit:
Dazed, reading how comfortable you are with this all ...quote]

Comfortable is a big word for it really, cause it does blow you away completely, but it's sooo facinating each time, you dig deeper and sometime's you learned something from it.

I must say, it's bin maybe 2-3 month's I did , and the last time was really strange.I mean it's allways strange, but I did NOT feel comfortable with it at all, you now.On the edge of schizophrenic state of mind.

(the kinda nice thing about it was when I went to bed. It was like I could kinda tumble down in a spiral of bed-sheets, I was like spinning in eternity...it's hard to explain)

But I think I'm allmost ready for my next journey, and I think I'll cross my limit's to reach higher grounds this time. :)

DaZeD

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
25 Août 2006
amoak a dit:
HeartCore a dit:
i think Dazed just look for a psy experience and not a religious one...

But i give an advise to Dazed , if you look for just a visual psychedelic experience just try 2c-E , is 100 times better than shrooms if you look for open eyes visuals , even better than lsd for me and cheaper...

Hmm, a psychedelic experience, yes offcoarse, but not a mediocre one, I don't go for a religious one either, more for a life changing one...
I think some did really change my life allready.

But that was not really what I was trying to ask, I like the visuals too, you know. :)
I just thought there are ways to intensify the visuals after they wear off, upper the dose, offcoarse that'll help, but after a while of confusing thoughts you like to relax and enjoy the visual side, not the brain-f*ck side...

It's easy to find acid or shrooms but 2c-E I doubt. :) If I come across it I'll try it, thanks.

amoak

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
11 Mai 2006
DaZeD a dit:
It's easy to find acid or shrooms but 2c-E I doubt. :) If I come across it I'll try it, thanks.

2c-E is the easiest RC to find online , there is a very good and cheap source from Germany i recieve in 2 days here . 100mg- 16 euros
That s what I said, not hearcore , Dazed just looking for a psy experience not a religious one , so try 2c-E shrooms don't have visual power

amoak

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
11 Mai 2006
here a pic of my 2c-E

HeartCore

Inscrit
22 Août 2004
2c-E is the easiest RC to find online , there is a very good and cheap source from Germany i recieve in 2 days here . 100mg- 16 euros
That s what I said, not hearcore , Dazed just looking for a psy experience not a religious one , so try 2c-E shrooms don't have visual power

You really have no clue what you are talking about and I refuse to put more energy in it sorry dude.

DaZeD

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
25 Août 2006
HeartCore a dit:
I never tried 2Ce but the visuals I get from heroic mushroom dosis are really not open for improvements. They get so real, that the only way to determine they are not real, is to realize that what I see, can't be real. I thought LSD was visual untill I tripped on shrooms.

:)
I'm glad to read I'm not the only one that has more visuals on shrooms then on acid...Allmost thought I did something wrong involving maoi's...

Hearthcore wrote; Words are words, experiences similar...

I think I understand what you mean, one calls it religous another calls it life-changing etc...it's different in meaning for different people.
Also pretty difficult to capture in words. :)

To reply on Amoak again, I think you don't follow completly... I like to have what you call a religous experience, but I'm not religous wath-so-ever so I call it a life changing , spiritual or even a psychedelic experience, think I'll stick with shrooms anyway, don't wanna take any RC's.btw; what do you mean shrooms have no visual power :?: when I close my eye's on plenty of psilocybin I can see the most brilliant patterns...

Conclusion; there is no way to intensify the visuals then to upper the dose of the particular substance your'e on.
Thanks for the input people.

amoak

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
11 Mai 2006
I m Talking about my experience and about my friends and everybody who have trip with me .

Shrooms don´t have ANY visual power for me , only visions with closed eyes with open eyes only with Copelandia and I need more than 2 g dried with Cubensis I need more than 10 g dried and only for just VERY LITTLE VISUALS ,with 2c_E i need 15 mg
And if i compare as my Mescaline trip this night , Shrooms are like a simple banana . :D

DevXavier

Inscrit
8 Mai 2006
Good boy.

You don't have visuals on shrooms. Now go play with the other kids.

amoak

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
11 Mai 2006
DevXavier a dit:
Good boy.

You don't have visuals on shrooms. Now go play with the other kids.

yup no visuals , only closed eyes nothing like mesca or 2c or dmt