Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Legalization Strategy

Forkbender

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
We need to bundle all these articles showing that cannabis can in fact be healthy. Maybe it can be part of the infobase of this site?

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
Forkbender a dit:
We need to bundle all these articles showing that cannabis can in fact be healthy. Maybe it can be part of the infobase of this site?

We need to convince the majority of the peoples, that cannabis is one of the plants, that can be used for many things and that this plant can't be prohibitied, because of it's undenyable benefits for "the human race".

I guess, though that lots of lots of people already know that, but are intimidated by harsh laws and harsh propaganda.

peace.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
"We need to bundle all these articles showing that cannabis can in fact be healthy. Maybe it can be part of the infobase of this site? "

Halleluja someones thinking !!!!! We need a database of all studies weather positive or negative about all "drugs" . Then we need people to look at them and find any holes or disqualifications . So we understand the implications and can use them to our advantage . So we can use them every time someone somewhere says something against drugs . That would mean we have the answers to the questions in advance . It would mean that when someone quoted a dumb study we could shoot them down . It would mean that when someone tryed to shoot us/the studys we quote down we would be able to disqualify them with facts .

Oh me oh my are we finaly going in the right direction ? This is a part of the strategy that i have been talking about .

Urine is good for the skin to.........

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
hey GOD!!!

AMEN! :D :D :D

yeah that's indeed a nice idea!!!!!!!!!!

peace.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
I am full of nice ideas about legalisation and changing the system , but nobody has been interested .

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
hey!!

maybe "nobody" doesn't know, whether he/she is interested.
don't give up GOD, i think you're ideas are worth spreading.

peace.

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
I'm interested GOD.

I did already compile a couple of links on the medical application of (vaporized) cannabis, which can be found here: http://vaporizer-info.com/scientific/

If you click on the Harmreduction Journal and Norml links on that page, you can find more articles. In the Dutch page (http://vaporizer-info.com/nl/scientific/) there is a link to the Cannaclopedia as well.

I like the idea of creating a database like that on this forum. You can find references to many scientific articles by going through old News and Research posts, but organizing them in a database would be much better.

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
We are doing a similar thing for the OPEN foundation for other psychedelics. It is still in the process of setting up, and we need some help as well. If you find a good scientific (peer-reviewed) article (doesn't matter if it's old or new) about psychedelics, PM me or mail it to us (info on the site in my sig). If you want to spend a couple of hours for the good cause, try finding some articles (bibliographical information is usually enough for reference) and help us out!

Of course there is already a lot known, especially those articles referenced on the MAPS site, or the Heffter institute. But there is definitely more and we need to organize and evaluate it.

Bastiaan

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
14 Sept 2007
We need a database of all studies weather positive or negative about all "drugs" .

Let's brainstorm further on this shall we?
Just some ideas:
Has to be devided in catagories of substances ofc., to each it's own.
Research on cannabis goes in the 'research on cannabis-related substances' category, research on 2cb may go in the 'research on 2c-.. substances' etc.
Someone should make the categories that has some knowledge of drug chemistry I suppose, so he'll know what fits together with what and so forth.
Then each article or research should have a status whereas to it has been proved/verified if the study is valid or just some bull launched by some war on drugs-research team or some prejudging sons of bitches that have made things up or that have launched mere suspicians as to be true.
Or it can be the other way ofc. sb that is concerned so much with putting say mj in a good name that he is being to positive.
What research was actually done and what were the outcomes and then what conclusions can we draw from this? Are we sure?
Also, comments should be seperate from the article itself.
News being posted now looks the same as the comments, I say the research articles should be a little more to the front, a little more highlighted then the comments.
If we have a good concept for this research database that all are in favor of we may be able to make it a new part of psychonaut.com or sth..
Just some thoughts :roll:

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Then let the party begin and form as complet as posible data base . Part of it would involve collecting web adresses......and looking at them regularly = thats what people can do to help . Find them , check them regularly and then beam them over to the people/persons who are making the data base . If the collecters could also mention if they see holes in the data/studys/reports or if there are exploitable advantages in them . But those comments would not be made public , just kept if they are usefull so the right people can use them . We dont want to show big brother what weapons we have up our sleves or he will be ready for it before we hit him . The database would be open so anyone could use it and make comments ( i dont mean dickheads wanking their egos , causing trouble or talking for talks sake ) . Psychoids mom could also have a look .

The maps forum is good , so is the jack Herrer site .

http://www.mapinc.org/mapde/
http://www.mapinc.org/
http://cannabislegal.de/

Another thing is to watch the press and every time someone says something wrong about or against proper responsible controlled use we bombard those media with emails and legal dementis ( in German its called "Gegen darstellungen" ) forcing them to correct them if that must be / is possible .

I want a closed thread , similar to the moderators thread , maybe even that only logged on members can see it , for members only where we can talk about things like this and other parts of a "joint" strategy so no one can google it and see up our sleves . Its also fun being part of a members only "elite" ( shity word but i used it to try to get something over ) .

I aint saying anymore in public .

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
Is it possible to make a closed thread for things like this? Caduceus, what do you think? Would you agree on such a strategy? I'm game, btw.

Bastiaan

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
14 Sept 2007
Its also fun being part of a members only "elite" ( shity word but i used it to try to get something over )

If we're gonna be wanting to do these things, wich I'm very much in favor of, and if were going to be wanting to discuss things that catch the interest of bb, then this is the way to go.
Elite is indeed a very shitty word :P but I see your point, you mean by it folks that are interested in defending our freedom and point of view in an effecient way actively.
I'm saying let's keep it a bit on the low and let us focus on function.
Perhaps we could just sometimes PM a member that catches our attention if they're interested in joining or sth.
So we won't get any fakers in that are interested in one moron to another: 'I'm a member of the psychonaut elite forum and you're just a lousy regular member, haha you little noob' scenarios :lol:
I'm not going to say any more right now either.

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
And of course we would need an 'elite' tag under our name. :wink:

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
To many cooks spoil the broth = endless people talking themselves in circles like wot is happening generaly on the forum wont help . It must be open to all members but not to the general public at first . First you have to bake the omlett and then people can eat from it . Then many hands make light work . The closed thread bit would encourage members to take part if they feel its a private , just for us thread/ section . I think a section with three threads and no possibility to open new threads would be good . One thread for the results . one for people to talk on and one for the ideas that are not the right ones at the right time , so that we dont censor anyone and their ideas can be seen but not that they can block the thread . We cant aford to wast time being draged down by trolls and ego wankers . BUT with me as moderator , so people wont be allowed to fill it full of shit .

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
I split the thread so the title matches and the original thread stays somewhat on topic.
-Fork

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
Maybe we can have every possible member to take a thumbprint like the acid family did to show they're serious. 8)

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
But its still not private so i wont take part . Telling adversarys when and where you are going to hit them in advance is stupid . And letting them watch ideas develope sabotages the ideas . First make a strategy and then use it , not let big brother join in and fuck it before its ready .

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
Yes, we need a 'private part'

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Its like courting your girlfriend , you dont do it in public . You go public when everything is settled and then you have a big public weding .

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
First you write the book then you publish it .