Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Kratom

TonyMontana

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
8 Déc 2003
how does it feel to snort the 15x extract?

Does it taste good and how are the effects compared to boiling a tea?

How much do you put in one line and can you snort more and more and you get a better rush ?

Can you smoke the 15x extract?

I've read Kratom works as a local anesthesia even when you drink it as a tea your whole mouth is numbed (even if the tea is made from leaves not from the extract).
Does it numb your nose when you snort a line ? I like this effect on coke.

You seem to be very experienced with kratom because of that i ask a lot of questions.Most people tell you such things from books or theories but you are experienced that is more important.I hope you can help me.

PS: I want to try the stimulating effect of kratom.Probably i try the downer effect once in a time but i don't like drugs that push you down on the floor.Maybe i like it.But i think a bit of haze with a mix of indica weed is a better combo to chill.

Thank you

tryptonaut

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
I think the new 15x extract is more stimulating than the old resin extract.

You can also smoke it (you need a pipe or a bong and mix it with tobacco, it doesn't burn well). However when you smoke it you want to have more every 30 minutes, and if you don't you might get a headache (I just made that experience...)

The 15x extract doesn't numb your mouth that much (the resin extract did, also the leaves). Snorting it doesn't feel good or bad, it's pretty easy to snort, doesn't hurt or anything. However I don't believe that snorting is better/stronger than chewing or drinking a tea. The amount you need for a nice effect is too much to snort, so I guess snorting is not the way... maybe if there was a 50x extract ;)

TonyMontana

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
8 Déc 2003
my extract arrived today but i can fetch it not before monday. I will post my expierences,too.

Thanks again and i hope there will be a 50x extract soon :wink:

TonyMontana

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
8 Déc 2003
I take my package from the post on monday.but i can try the extract not before the weekend.Then i snort it for sure because i'm only interessted in the stimulating effect i think 0,5g is okay to get an effect (stimulating effect)and i think it is not too much for my nose.Probably i drink a tea or smoke a kratom joint later or the next day but at first i am interessted in snorting kratom.

I post my experiences.

TheeLord!

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
10 Déc 2005
Hi all,

Could try the new 15x extract today at last.
Unfortunatl I'm lacking the time to write a full report on its own today,
so just a few "quick" lines / comments about differences old/new extract:

Basicly I can 100% confirm tyroptos' report:
Took 1.5g 15x extract as tea.
In the beginning I've been almost disappointed, took quite/unusual long until effekts got strong (> 1h) .. thought that it is weaker than the old resin extract ...
(but still very nice effekt, needless to say)

but then I remebered tryptos' hint with nicotine ..
took a few billions of this evil molecules and
BAAAAAAAANG ;-)
Thx for the hint :)
Of course I can't say for sure if it's really related to nicotine ... or would have happend even wo.
Anyway ... had one of the strongest kratom experiences ever ... almost for 7h ... at peak I had to lay down for an hour or so ...
Sweet .. sweet ... sweet stuff ... happyness

Strength: I'd say 1.5g of 15x is identical to 5g of old resin extract and identical to a strong experience
There are differences, but subtiles ones ...
Most notably: No nausea at all ... better taste ...

TonyMontana

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
8 Déc 2003
I've got one further question to the local anasthesia.

When you put a bit on the tongue or snort a line does it numb your nose or tongue in the same way cocain does or do you need much more kratom to get the same effect coke does numb your tongue for example?

I like this effect on coke but i do not like coke anymore.

Rutger

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
8 Nov 2005
Got very curious from all the stories about the kratom. I used the resin extract once but it was not such a good experience, I found it was a bit too much af a downer and It made me nausicus like motion sickness what I sometimes have with other stuff.

I think it was also the taste that gave the nausia so I took this time 1.5 gram of the 15 x extract and eptied to capsules. These I filled with the extract and I took them. This is now 20 minutes ago but I do not fee anything yet. This not so strange since the capsules will take a bit longer to work then tea I amagine.

I will keep you informed , perhaps this will be like an online trip report. I will report to you guys later.

Rutger

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
8 Nov 2005
Update :

Did not feel that much from the 1.5 grams extract in capsules. Do feel really tired right now. Wachted some television an it was a bit spacy than normal but nothing special though. Pehaps I should just give it another try but than with 2-3 grams of the extract ?

Rutger

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
8 Nov 2005
Still wondering why it did not give me that much effect last friday night. Was it perhaps because it capsuled the kratom. Everything I know say that it can't be since the etract powder is very fine and its the same as drinking it in liquid.

I had a few beers (only a few !) before I took it and dinner, perhaps its because I took it only a few hours after dinner ?

Anyone any thoughts on that ? I really want to try it again , but taking 3 grams is perhaps a bit too much. Don't want to paralize me like the last time.

tryptonaut

Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
I get the feeling that almost 50% of people who try it don't feel much. I mean brain chemistry is different from person to person and maybe it only works well on people who are normally a little nervous/uneasy. Stuff like Prozac (SSRI) also only works if you are normally depressed from a lack of serotonine, why shouldn't it be the same with Kratom?

st.bot.32

Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
So before I start I should say I'm not particularly familiar with the opiates overall. But out of curiosity I tried kratom this weekend. About 6-7grams (my scale sucks) in a tea. When I tried a bit of herb later, the effects were amplified like 3-4 times.. i kept coming up and coming up over 30-40 minutes..! laying back with my eyes closed, lush visuals, easily falling in and out of sort of hypnagogic (waking) dreams.. accompanied by a very deep relaxation. it was as if my tolerance to the herb had been instantly reset, accompanied by dreamlike opiate effects..

All in all it was a very lovely experience.. one I couldn't do too often as the hangover the next day was a bit tiresome, albeit still lush and enjoyable.

I've heard these two substances have a synergy between them.. I definitely agree..!

tryptonaut

Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
I think kratom is very synergetic to other drugs. I never tried it with mj so far, but I know that some 5g of Kratom resin are nice, but when you smoke a cigarette then it can become extreme. I've had to lie down more than once and put my feet up because I was becoming dizzy, then I was "tripping" really good on it for an hour or so. Only one cigarette made the difference from a nice feeling to a really, really opiate-like feeling. It also combines well with alcohol, I think.

SpiralArchitect

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
25 Juil 2008
I'm going to agree with what is said above, kratom has powerful synergistic effects.

I managed to score a few kratom resin pies off the internet and tried a variety of doses.

It's a relaxing drug, that is for sure. but in combination with marijuana it made me extremely euphoric ( and I am a heavy mJ smoker) . I can remember sitting on my very comfortable couch and doing nothing but just 'thinking', about nothing and everything really. Quite pleasant...

I've also had some vodka after taking kratom, it provided an extremely powerful body high. I had to lay down for a while to recollect myself because I thought I was going to yak.

A lot of people use it for opiate withdrawals apparently. *shrug*

user_1919

Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
I may have to get me some Kratom. Sounds extraordinary.

PEACE & LOVE

Ultima

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
27 Déc 2007
same here. i havent really thought about experimenting with kratom.. but have always enjoyed a good opiate trip. ill do a little more research on it before i decide to buy

tryptonaut

Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
The last few times I did Kratom I never managed to reach really nice effects anymore. Either the resin I got was a lot worse, or my body adjusted (even after months of not taking it).
Some people never seemed to get much out of it - I did once in a while.

But then again, as long as you have the money for it (it's really expensive...) it won't hurt because the addiction potential must be really low. If I don't get addicted, I'm pretty sure nobody will ;)

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
In the past few days I added many "trip" reports (in Dutch, French, German and English) to the experience page of www.kratom.nl.

We haven't received many new experience reports recently, so if you would like to add yours, let me know.

I also updated the news page. Did you know that "an interesting minor alkaloid of Kratom, 7-hydroxymitragynine, has been reported to be more potent than morphine", and that "MGM-9, a novel painkiller derived from mitragynine, is stronger than morphine" as well?

png-20x-kratom.jpg

"Kratom rocks my socks!"

mrvn

Inscrit
18 Oct 2007
I made a tea of 10 grams of thai kratom and it felt like the feeling before you fall a sleep but than it last for 4-5 hours.
Totaly relaxed the entire day :rolleyes:

st.bot.32

Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
Sure, feel free to add it to the page..

Interestingly, I've felt no desire at all to repeat the experience, even though I really enjoyed it (and tried kratom twice since then a week and two weeks later). I'll probably try it again sometime when I have the opportunity..

CaduceusMercurius a dit:
In the past few days I added many "trip" reports (in Dutch, French, German and English) to the experience page of www.kratom.nl.

We haven't received many new experience reports recently, so if you would like to add yours, let me know.

I also updated the news page. Did you know that "an interesting minor alkaloid of Kratom, 7-hydroxymitragynine, has been reported to be more potent than morphine", and that "MGM-9, a novel painkiller derived from mitragynine, is stronger than morphine" as well?

png-20x-kratom.jpg

"Kratom rocks my socks!"

C

charliebrown

Invité
I bought one kilo on www.kingofkratom.com.
Is this possible to smoke it? should i use it with mj? or with Hasj?
Thanks for advices and if i survive, i'll comment on this forum :)