Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Kratom

Herbal101

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
13 Déc 2014
try using caps or a different online vendor like online------no retailers please------

SWIMMER

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
29 Juil 2015
Make sure you get it from a good source because some Kratom isn't very good and some is VERY good. A friend of mine uses it for pain and is an ex opiate addict. She buys it from mood and mind. She says she uses a tbs and has pain relief. I would generally say that a good codeine like feeling from Kratom would be more like 7-12g which 7g being for people who are new to this type of plant. Generally the lower doses feel like an upper so if you get that effect you will know you didn't take enough and I would just add a few g's on to that dose.

hydronaut

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
9 Mar 2015
I just want to warn to kratom - a good friend was very addicted from kratom over years and at the end he had to go to hospital. So please be careful with it!

Sludge

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
17 Sept 2011
One of our french user got addicted too and choosed to burn his kratom. Take care.

hydronaut

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
9 Mar 2015
I mean: some can handle it, some not. And kratom is no "easy" or "soft" drug - it is a opioid! With all its effects and addiction potential. So please be careful, no daily use!

Groovie

Inscrit
8 Avr 2008
hydronaut a dit:
I just want to warn to kratom - a good friend was very addicted from kratom over years and at the end he had to go to hospital. So please be careful with it!
hi
for what ? addiction? a specific disease? what kind of symptoms? I use kratom for years and my health is good (for now lol)...what happened to him?

hydronaut

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
9 Mar 2015
Groovie a dit:
hi
for what ? addiction? a specific disease? what kind of symptoms? I use kratom for years and my health is good (for now lol)...what happened to him?
Strong physically addiction, took months to overcome it! Every body reacts differently...

Choubidou

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
16 Juin 2017
Salut dit j'ai une petite question j'aurais voulu essayer le gratouille mais j'ai regardé sur des sites il y en a tellement pour ceux qui s'y connaissent bien lequel est le mieux voudrais pas en prendre un qu'il fasse rien du tout alors sur le forum si il y a un connaisseur mieux que moi qui peut m'informer ça c'est cool merci.

Abej^a G.

Inscrit
20 Fev 2013
Avec les opiacés et analogues les démangeaison sont une reaction normale du corps

Ceci est la section anglaise, s'il vous plaît écrire dans cette langue!! :nod:

Lotre

Inscrit
30 Nov 2011
Sorry we got one of our members lost in your realm :p We brought him back with the other froggies ^^

Abej^a G.

Inscrit
20 Fev 2013
:rock::rock:

Acacia

𝓥𝓪𝓹𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓢𝓱𝓪𝓭𝓮𝓼蒸気の色合い
Inscrit
25 Mai 2017
Hello

Absolutly 50 grams of Kratom is way too much, if you're lucky you might just puke your guts out but sadly with such a heavy dose of an opioid you might as well overdose and need Hospitalization

The common doses of Kratom are more between 2 to 5 grams if you're not used to this drug yet .

Personally if I remember well, more than 5 grams would make me puke and I'd feel more nausea than positive effects, so in my opinion, more than 5 grams is already too much .

So 50 grams is an overdose or would lead to horrible horrible side effects don't swallow that much ^^

But I doubt you have 50 grams of Kratom in one capsule, it should be way too large to enter the capsule, are you sure those are not 5 grams capsules ? Or do you make them yourself ?

Because I can't imagine anyone selling 50 grams caps of Kratom