Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Islam in the West

Demahdi

Banni
Inscrit
23 Avr 2014
I’ve been thinking about this a lot in my inner world. And when I start comparing and do the math with my outside world, it’s a symphony for disaster.
As I was being shown the corner: Allow me to set the tone.

I’ve been confronted with a lot of people in my Western society and on the internet. And I see a lot of us being brainwashed by an idea they should explore through a psychonaut vision. It’s isn’t all elves and fairy tales. This is serious business, for we are facing the biggest event in history since WW2. This is huge and denying the elephant in the room isn’t going to help, it’s the frog boiling in water. People telling something is wrong trying to find a way out, are being pulled back. The wire is hot and huge things are about to happen in Europe.
Don’t look at this through the glasses of what you are taught. Take them off and listen what your inner eye is telling you from an objective stand of view. Free from religious doctrine, free from political preferences, free from what your parents taught you, try to be as objective as you can. I know I have shoved myself in extremes in the past. I will be deliberate and I will take caution through my artistic ways, so the ostrich takes out his head and SEES what is going on. It’s easy to censor one, but we should work on a synthesis. I myself take heavy stand for Western cultural values. And I will not allow anyone over here to shut me up about it without taking a stand. Especially not when that person told me to shut up and fuck the Western standards. Basicly fuck freedom of speech (as he does in his actions too), no holebi marriage so forget adopting, no equality of woman and man, …
I will not allow anyone to take this out of our hands without taking a stand. But it is already declining, a lot of our Western standards are nowhere to found in our European cities. And why should we be a fascist listening to OUR OWN people trying to reach us through independent media? Why is it fascism to maintain what you love and care about?

I have read all religious books. I was heavily into theology as a kid and teenager. That changed to biology as I was growing up. I found more answers through what was being renewed and growing in information through modern methods followed by leads of reasonable modern thinking.
While I was doing that my suburbian city changed dramaticly over a short period of time.
I got into the world and got involved with my direct surroundings and I will share my experience. For many of us have looked into other intel, have looked into the ideology, have been shown more then what the mainstream media been showing you.
So listen up.

Experts who have studied theology have all come to the same conclusion.
The Caliphate of today is 100% Islamic. It does what the Qu’ran is telling them and they do it explicitly. It isn’t about interpretation, they take it literal.
As theologists worked together and formed a general picture it became clear it is islam.
We, Europe, have many muslims that don’t take the Qu’ran as literal as the Caliphate and call them “moderate” muslims.
But at the same time we have a lot of them within our own borders converting moderate muslims to 100% muslim.
Should we close our eyes or help those moderate muslims to keep them on our course of cultural values?
Should we be tolerant against those who aren’t tolerant? Should we have freedom of religion when the religion is calling out LITERALY to violence and what is against our cultural values?

I thank you for your time and I hope we can debate this without any censorship.

Piano-bar

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
1 Nov 2013
I am glad that we can talk.

But I am also afraid that people can think that way...

Free from religious doctrine, free from political preferences, free from what your parents taught you, try to be as objective as you can

It is impossible... You'll never be free. And you are not more free than the muslim in front of you... We'll have to live together with our lack of free will / liberty / freedom...

If we are in such a bad situation to me, it is because we fight. We don't share...

Again, it's my opinion

Demahdi

Banni
Inscrit
23 Avr 2014
Piano-bar a dit:
I am glad that we can talk.

But I am also afraid that people can think that way...

People are taught things from birth on and then they take it for reality. It is scientificly proven that repeating something to a child til it is 7 years old it would be an "automatic" in adult lifehood. Some of us break open the head and try to look at things objective from their gut feeling, instinct.

It is impossible... You'll never be free. And you are not more free than the muslim in front of you... We'll have to live together with our lack of free will / liberty / freedom...

If we are in such a bad situation to me, it is because we fight. We don't share...

Again, it's my opinion

How can one be free if s/he doesn't learn to think for him/herself?
If you are glad to talk, I hope you can nuanciate a little more about your muslim belief?
Do you think it applies in the west? And if yes, how so?

Piano-bar

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
1 Nov 2013
You can't totally break the lessons you've learned. You can't forget the memories you have. You can't forget the pain. You can live with it, but you can't forget.

All the things that make you, also imprison you...
I really don't think you are free. And a psychonaut has not the key to be free, he has maybe the key to see his cage.

See another's cage is easy... It is easy for you to see the problems in europe, in Middle east. But is it easy to see your violence too ?

And, also :
I am nurse and I kill someone

Proposition a : Nurses have problems, they can be killers and we have to control them to be safe.

Proposition b : The fact that I am a nurse is not the point. The point is : I am a killer.

Lot's of people think proposition a. It scares me.

Demahdi

Banni
Inscrit
23 Avr 2014
My dear friend, it is my quest to overcome ideology that prisons me; So you are right we see the cage, and we are inside the cage. But you should now see it as a frog bathing comfortably in boiling water who is about to die.

Piano-bar

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
1 Nov 2013
Well, the frog is not alone. And she can survive with the community. Yeah I am a believer.

Take care of yourself.

Demahdi

Banni
Inscrit
23 Avr 2014
Has one read my post and between the lines?
The frogs trying to escape are pulled back .
Our capital of Europa is mainly Muslim and they conspire terrorists attack because their religion tells them to and justifies it.
No girls work in the hospitals who wanted to become a doctor.
The religion supresses potential and economic growth.
I saw this coming and the Islam is a fascistic belief. If you read it yourself objective, you might find the same.

HITLER, yes HITLER believed he was on a holy mission after reading the Qur'an.
Why is it ok for religions to be racist, fascist, pedophile but not ok for a white man to speak out loud to preserve what s/he and his ancestors attained? Europe is not a Muslim country and we will grow unanimously to a secularism and we have already hunted down hundreds of souls to drop over the caliphate before we erase all that scum of the earth ;)

MTwinke

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
11 Nov 2015
Listen to me Demahdi, Islam is a peaceful religion but someone takes religion to much and God himself sad don't take religion too much to yourself you may find wrong path (in islam). You probably heard that three guys in Paris blew them self and others. In Islam who takes his life away will burn in hell forever. So my first question was what were they thinking when they took there life away. So I came to conclusion on the East in Syria etc. they are telling them wrong religion rules and taking them on wrong path. I asked myself are they really Muslims because God sad don't and the did it. What I hate media now days were telling all about how people died in France with a fact that every day someone dies in Palastine from Israeli solider's so the whole world is one big hypocrite. France threw 30 bombs on Syria but civil's still live there. So another question who the hell is financing ISIS? And another question to you is did you hear a movie director talking about Rockefeller ? Rockefeller talked about attacking them self for better cause (Twin attack in New York). Don't get this wrong just want to know what do you think about the fact that i just told you about

Piano-bar

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
1 Nov 2013
Demahdi a dit:
Has one read my post and between the lines?
The frogs trying to escape are pulled back .
Our capital of Europa is mainly Muslim and they conspire terrorists attack because their religion tells them to and justifies it.
No girls work in the hospitals who wanted to become a doctor.
The religion supresses potential and economic growth.
I saw this coming and the Islam is a fascistic belief. If you read it yourself objective, you might find the same.

HITLER, yes HITLER believed he was on a holy mission after reading the Qur'an.
Why is it ok for religions to be racist, fascist, pedophile but not ok for a white man to speak out loud to preserve what s/he and his ancestors attained? Europe is not a Muslim country and we will grow unanimously to a secularism and we have already hunted down hundreds of souls to drop over the caliphate before we erase all that scum of the earth ;)

You scare me. Maybe you like the steel of your cage...

Please, Close your newspapers and go see the world.

Demahdi

Banni
Inscrit
23 Avr 2014
My dear friend, I'm poking into other devices then the mainstream media.
And don't be scared. They want you to be. But we hunt them down.
A thrid of Belgian twitter accounts owned by muslims praised the terrorist attack.
Not one mosque condemned the assault.

Every attack they conspire, is an attack on their own religion and culture.

I think my feelings are perfectly normal and we need to take actions so this religion may never arise to a fundamentalist state in Europe.
And we and their entire culture have the terorrists to thank. Thank you!

Demahdi

Banni
Inscrit
23 Avr 2014
MTwinkle, what has islam to say about spreading the religion? How should they do it according to the Qu’ran, literally please.
And why was all the blood needed throughout our history to spread the peace?
Do you recognize the entire Qu’ran is preaching AGAINST what we adopted for cultural values?
Can you understand that these practices will not be tolerated here and they simply have to move out if they keep pushing it does?

Look I have no problem with muslims, they can believe whatever they want.
It should not be recognized anymore on Western soil. And the religion should not control the people on Western soil anymore. We have seen it now over the long period of time and not one girl of them has mingled with us without losing her family. Not one girl studied and became doctor without distress in her family.

The Cracken is loose.
I do have a problem with religion that has been spread by the shedding of blood and innocents lives. Even more people taking it serious and want it to be preached over the mass on Western soil.
I make no exceptions with the Catholic Church. Though they are European cultural inheritage and they will feel little of the coming secularism.

And how can you compare a terrorist attack to a Western attack? We aren’t cowards shooting innocent people watching a concert. We warn we are coming so we give the enemy time to shelter his people. It is our absolute priority to not hit civilians and it has always been like that. Though things are different now..... kids have been brainwashed and shown a way to hate the west and sees us all as evil spirits.
They don’t warn at all and are out to get civilians. They are just conspiring against us inside our own cities.

Isis is selling a lot of oil and it is Russia who pointed out: over a 40 countries cointaining G20 coutries. Don’t you think I frown upon that? Do you think it makes me happy and I do not push my own politicians if needed?

We can debate all we want who is doing what, who started what, but the war is been going on ever since the religion is spreading itself with the sword. And every time it provoked the West its answers were called with a total annihilation. Their prophecies will become reality, they will be erased for once and all. And every individual showing sympathy for a caliphate will pay the price.

More then hundred thousand Russian boots are ready to wash out the caliphate, France is joining them and China has declared war to the entire fundamentalist clan.
The states have ensembled drones and pinpointed most locations already waiting to be hit by airstrikes co-ordinated by gps.
How many centuries are we further since the first Caliphate? Nothing changed, our high tech will kick its ass again. They keep where they at, we keep progressing.

Do you know your history? How many nazi’s were left after Russia swept over Germany? :)
How many radicalists will be left after we unleash the Cracken? The call is up to them, not up to us. We just want to maintain what is ours. We want people who move over here to live like us. Diversity is only good if the entire world thinks the same. When cultures move in they should adopt our cultural values, or at least lead the way for their children. If you don't like the way we live, that's fine. But why come then?

sonnenblume

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
18 Nov 2015
Dear Friend... I am sad to read your words because this is exactly what they are trying to make us think.
I live surrounded since childhood by muslims. They are a big minority in my country.
Personally I was born in the Soviet Russia where God was illegal. I then moved to Italy as a little kid but in my home God was only a name I heard seldom.
There were muslim kids in my class, and there are today muslim students in my master degree class... we all live together, talk to each other, fight for things that have nothing to do with god and are, basically, humans.
In 2001 they made believe the whole world that 2 planes can set 2 giant building to crumbles, now they think they can do what they want with our minds... creating an enemy using the easiest way: putting people against each other in matters that are based only on faith: no scientific proof can be driven, no research can give to one party or to the other the rights.
I don't see islam as a danger for me, and my country. I see extremism as such danger: extremism of whatever kind, color, religion, party... and your words are extreme. You are condemning billions of people because of the actions of a few.
Furthermore, I am more than sure that this again is a false flag... another story they tell us to justify the bombs, and the violence.
By doing this we loose the focus, we forget who the real enemy is...
Turkey and Indonesia are examples of muslim countries where woman for example have a great political power... they are really advanced and in the latter there is complete equality between men and women... while in my country (Italy), which is a catholic country, formally there is this equality but it's in practice denied everyday!
There are violent Christians, violent Buddhists, violent atheists... because unfortunately there are violent people... but please let's not forget how categorizing is dangerous my friend!

Demahdi

Banni
Inscrit
23 Avr 2014
We need to categorize, with ISIS or not.
I am dangerous? Charlie Hebdo wasn’t enough? No let’s kill another 130 more and let’s still not see the situation for what it is. Of course it is a minority doing the killing. And is that minority that is causing a lot of damage and that are connected to radical mosques. Like those who were connected to a radical mosque whom chopped of the head of the young UK soldier.
Dangerous? Blindless and doing nothing is dangerous to me. I am protecting the muslims themselves for taking actions so extremism will never grow in Europe. So they can enjoy their invidivuality in freedom. But they should respect the individuality of those next to come and it’s better to live in a region you adapt to then to hang on to something opposite declining the other culture. Mingle in, don’t grow apart. We are Europe and we shall maintain Europe, if you want to be a radical muslim there are countries for and we shall remain with the moderate ones.

We all need to be in the same page and on the same vibe. I have no time for mk ultra and conspiracy talks. Two poisons, drink the one worth dying for. And if you like equality and freedom so much, you should pick your Western cultural values. Sure we aren’t perfect, but at least we aren’t like we were while the first Caliphate was around, now are we?

The way we handle diversity over here isn’t diversity but apartheid.
Apartheid growing out of hand with a one way street demand. Demands coming from fundamentalists, that means those who take the qu’ran very literally.
And last time I checked Italy wasn’t the same like I was there 10 years ago;
You can’t walk around in Rome while guys keep harassing you to be a tourguide.
Diversity is great, diversity is good. Let’s all put a rainbowflower pin up on and sing kumbaya my Lord! SHALL WE? Like Paris never happened or even better, humiliate the victims for bringing up a conspiracy.

Your moderate muslim friends you have nothing to fear. There will be changes yes, but each will maintain its liberty and equality. All that needs to be done is to fight these extremists.
Most of them have already been bombed to shit. It’s about 50 000 soldiers against the world, Russia alone has 150 000 ready and China is “stand by”.

They can use children as shield all they want, the boots are coming and there’s no going back. They have declared the world war, war is what they get. Using children as shield says a lot about their psychopathic mind!
So you should be happy about this and see a new world arise, one where Russia, China, Europe and the states are entangled without radical ideas slowing anyone down.
A new world order!

If you take off your glasses and connect it all together you will see the same image. I know this may upset a lot, but we are in need of a new world and we are in need of a clean up of extremism. They are going to attack us anyway and they have loaded many European cities with weapons and explosives.
I know it doesn’t feel that way, and it’s totally unrealistic to imagine. It’s the comfortzone we inherited from our ancestors, but too many of us wanted to share with those who don’t care about those cultural values.
We will not allow anyone to take this out of hand and masterminds form the world, not religion!

MTwinke

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
11 Nov 2015
Ok you have some good points. Now I would like to start with some word in Qur'an and those word will explain you everything.
[h=2]Say, "O disbelievers,[/h][h=2]I do not worship what you worship.[/h][h=2]Nor are you worshippers of what I worship.[/h][h=2]Nor will I be a worshipper of what you worship.[/h][h=2]Nor will you be worshippers of what I worship.[/h][h=2]For you is your religion, and for me is my religion."[/h]This word from Qur'an tells you everything you want to know how we will about other religions. And also there are word but I can't find it right know but they go something like this: When your invite people to join religion, invite them peacefully.. So Islam is not a violent religion. So I say here that who doesn't respect this will burn in hell. God says every man has his own choice. So that is answer to your religion question. I understand you partially, you can't trust Muslim know when you don't know who is your actual enemy. But I also think that people with power makes you think that are Muslim to blame for this. ISIS don't count 50k of people so I'm wondering how come Russia didn't solve the problem already? They have largest army in the world?

Demahdi

Banni
Inscrit
23 Avr 2014
Quote me how the religion should be spread and what they must do with disbelievers?
And Jews? Your books asks a genocide

We never asked religion for Islam to come. We want it out for we are atheists and seculair.
With Daesh or not. Daesh = ISIS = Islam.

We are reforming all of our laws and Muslim children will grow like kufars or they move out.
There's a new golden age we dawn into.
DONT SLOW IT DOWN. Socialists are gone forever and we will not allow this to ever happen again.

Islam isn't our cultural inheritage, it's always been the enemy EVERYWHERE

Piano-bar

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
1 Nov 2013
Demahdi a dit:
With Daesh or not. Daesh = ISIS = Islam.

Islam isn't our cultural inheritage, it's always been the enemy EVERYWHERE

Ah.... Ok, you are just intolerant (or racist ? you can say it). Nice for a person who wants to "overcome ideology that prisons you"

Seriously man, once again, go see the world with your own eyes

Demahdi

Banni
Inscrit
23 Avr 2014
A religion preaching a genocide isn't racism? Why is it rascism to reject a fascistic religion?

Demahdi

Banni
Inscrit
23 Avr 2014
Piano-bar a dit:
Ah.... Ok, you are just intolerant (or racist ? you can say it). Nice for a person who wants to "overcome ideology that prisons you"

Seriously man, once again, go see the world with your own eyes

You are right. And it should be relative. I dont want to express hate towards islam . I am only trying to grasp what it is about.
DAESH is not the islam most Europeans experience and I should recognize that. I just want to maintain it that way, you see?