Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Islam in the West

MTwinke

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
11 Nov 2015
Ok Demahdi here your answer:
[h=2]Fight in the way of Allah those who fight you but do not transgress. Indeed. Allah does not like transgressors.(2:190)[/h]This is a answer what was sad in Qur'an about attacking first. This answers all your question about fighting in Islam. Islam says that you shouldn't have sex before marriage, that is what Muslim practice in there lives. Bible says the same thing. My question is why you don't respect your religion and you go and offend ours? Over 1.2 millions Americans are HIV positive. So why?

Sludge

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
17 Sept 2011
I have to present the excuses of the forum forum for this guy who can't stop to expose his hate about muslims. I feel sorry for what all of our muslim brothers and sisters have to endure in these terrible times of rebirth of fascism in Europe. After multiple warnings, I have to ban Demahdi. Don't come again to psychonaut.com.

Finarfin

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
20 Juil 2013
I came across this article about how isis wants to destroy the so called grey zone.
In there own magazine Dabiq there was an article about how they want to divide the world into two camps.
After 9/11 George Bush said you,re with us or with the terrorist. The terrorist themselves agreed with Bush. Bin Laden himself is told to have said: you,re with the jihadi,s or you,re with the enemies of Islam.

As we know the world is not black and white, in the middle there are all these shades of grey.
It,s not only in the arab world, we see this world wide. It are the extremist (on both sides) who want to create a black and white world.
People like Wilders (politician) is helping isis bringing the extinction of the grey zone closer.

Islamic fundamentalist and groups like pegida and the AFA (anti facist action) all believe in a black and white world and all are working to extinct the grey zone.
what all these politicians and fundamentalist don,t want is unity amongst the people.

Cosmic Vapor

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
22 Juil 2015
I'm absolutely furious that left wing politicians hide behind the right wing that dares to adress these issues. Yet these same leftiest don't have any alternative vision about the problem but completely neglect the elephant completely. We're being portrayed that the right wing is bad (in some cases, yes thats true) and that theres no alternative from another side within the political spectrum.

People are sheeps and are sold to the available visions being portrayed within politics, which is either right wing and often classified as inhumane and unthoughtful, but failing to adress the issue on the other side completely. The sheep (if I may use that term) are only willing to follow the different paths presented by politics, because I get the idea that people think that the world of politics is the best what there is to offer.

That idea is completely drained through the bathroom sink if you consider that special interest might play a role in the negligence by the leftiest and the roaring bullshit from the right.
But the very existence of special interest in politics is still a very far fetched idea to the masses, as politicans are still considered as being unchallengeable.

That review of political reality has to change before there is room for people with real vision on the matter.

The problem is not muslims!
The world before 2004 in the middle east was very different. Saddam killed thousands, but so did the former US presidents. Not sure how the bigger wolf dares to challenge the baby wolf for crimes they commit themselves.

The muslim faith has been teared down to shreds, and remember that the arab world during medieval times was one of the greatest of the world.
People are people, brown, white and are subject to faith, society and climate.

But the wars we have thought in these regions have devestated society so much that many muslims in these countries have lost track of vision and emphathy. That has something to do perhaps with the muslim faith and that has to be researched one day.

There never has been any research done about the effects of religious believes to the people that are following it.
And as long as there is no research, there are no facts, and saying the problem is because of a faith is very very ungrounded.
Just as we can manage a rocket into space by mathematics and engineering, so can we manage and direct spirituality and intellectuality among lessers in the world which are indeed many of todays muslims.

But we don't do that, we go about defining these people without research, and without any planning and then come screaming how dark allah is because we lack any real answers to the problem.

Besides, you have to stand tall and strong yourself before you can help others.
In other words, close the borders, create a strong caucasian based europe, and then can you consider helping these people in the regions that are so devestated today.
Whatever the methods are, it shouldn't be selling arms to rebels and sending domestic armies abroad. That doesn't solve anything, it just makes the problems even worse.

Who is responsible, special interest.
It is unfounded, and belongs under the subject of conspiracy theories.
But that's the problem again, all these conspiracy theories are unfunded and thus not researched. You cannot claim that some of the theories are false because of lacking evidence if there are no funded parties to research these theories.

EDIT: You can hate the muslims, but it is the climate created in these regions by the countriest that fought wars there that have caused the refugees. Especially the USA and Britain, which probably means you should show more hatred towards your countries establishment.
No I'm not a USA or UK hater, I love those 2 countries and many of the people living in it, but I despise their politics and establishment and if you want change for europe and for the western world I advice you to do the same. These muslims you hate weren't born overnight you know. And if you think it's only because of the Koran, I suggest you listen less to Wilders and Le pen.
One theory is that these people are only put in place to plant hatred for a future domestic revolutionary culte and racial war. Last wise thing you should do is follow these people, even when they are definetely effective and true about very understandable critique to the left. The left is puss in a beaker, I agree, and you possibly do aswell.

The right wing being presented is not the alternative here however. That is why I do never vote, because there is nobody wise enough to vote for. My advice to you is to do the same. The reason this fanfare attractions of mayhem are allowed to continue is because there are still people like you thinking they vote the right way, not realizing theres really nobody you should actually vote for. Real revolutions in the past were founded on public interest, not on being sold an idea by people within the establishment.

No!

It happened when people started to lose trust in the establishment and chose not to visit the voting boxes. If you do that, you create a anti establishment climate in which new ideas can flourish, where people might rise who don't just say "close the borders" but people actually willing to do it. As long as you go out to vote, your just contributing to the continuation of the status quo. Which has been going on since 1985 in terms of current immigration policies, and what has it delivered us? Mayhem!!
I'm not sure why people can't see the forest behind the trees.