Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Illegal?

kcar181

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
21 Août 2006
Umm... tell me this isn't true! I was just on IamShaman and they are having a salvia sale saying that by Jan 08 salvia will be illegal! Anyone know whats up with this?

"LAST DAYS OF SALVIA BLOWOUT!
LEGAL ONLY UNTIL JANUARY 2008! "

kcar181

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
21 Août 2006
Ah they are based in Chicago IL but damn I didn't know a national ban was so close to completion. God they work fast when it comes to drugs :(

JustinNed

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
12 Oct 2007
I just wanted to say NNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just gave my last gram of Salvia to a buddy of mine and won't have the money to buy more untill Jan '08! :( Guess I'll have to find a different site based in a Salvia legal state :(

st.bot.32

Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
Chalk up another win for the materialists :(
I wonder how long before canada follows suit. Time to buy some cuttings!

kcar181

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
21 Août 2006
Bought 10g's of 6x and still have like 3g's of an old batch. Considering it scares the everliving out of me it should last me a while.

:( Damn DEA

WetStaples

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
2 Nov 2007
I've never done Salvia, but a little bit of me dies inside whenever the government regulates stuff. :(

I guess I'd better try it soon before the man goes and imposes his beliefs on us Canadians.

B

bman

Invité
No worries...there are plenty of "illegal drugs" that still get used every day...

For now, you can still find cheap salvia at the site in my sig...Oh BTW...Hi forum, this is my first post.

A buddy of mine just stared Salvia.md...I have no affiliation, just figured I'd help out :wink:

trick

Banni
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
Welcome to the forum, your the second newcommer today cool.
thats a nice site, but it dosent specify how much and what concentration you are getting, or mabey i just diddnt look hard enough.

Man i diddnt know about the salvia ban ethier... god dam government dosent know what their doing.

Dose anyone know if it will still be legal for religus use?

twicon

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
9 Mai 2007
Times like that i love living in a country that the law is handicapped[can work on bad and good ways] (like when i had spent 6 hours in a police department trying to explain to some goatf**er cops that salvia is legal.. or when i ordered psilocyn truffles :? :? lol(i didnt dared to order caps with stems thought,i kept it low-profile..)

ps:sucks to be in au.. lovely nature and stuff but omg talk about annoying baby-sitting gov (soon they will ban green tea)

user_1919

Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
How can they make something illegal when it grows out of the earth. These humans, man these can be very dumb sometimes. The sad part is, these people making it illegal, may have NEVER had any experience with ANY substance. It sickens me how they can declare something dangerous based on what they have heard from government officals. NONE OF THESE PEOPLE TRIED IT, HOW CAN THEY MAKE IT ILLEGAL? Experience is what matters. I think it should be law that before making something illegal, they should have to try it, to see ALL these BAD effects that they have. Like come on, Salvia never hurt anyone who used in properly.

PEACE

Geek

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
25 Jan 2008
kcar181 a dit:
Ah they are based in Chicago IL but damn I didn't know a national ban was so close to completion. God they work fast when it comes to drugs :(

Dude... IT'S NOT A FUCKING DRUG!!!

Dantediv86

Inscrit
18 Avr 2007
twicon a dit:
Times like that i love living in a country that the law is handicapped[can work on bad and good ways] (like when i had spent 6 hours in a police department trying to explain to some goatf**er cops that salvia is legal.. or when i ordered psilocyn truffles :? :? lol(i didnt dared to order caps with stems thought,i kept it low-profile..)

ps:sucks to be in au.. lovely nature and stuff but omg talk about annoying baby-sitting gov (soon they will ban green tea)
au???

ararat

Inscrit
8 Juin 2006
Geek a dit:
kcar181 a dit:

I think you missed the definition of "drug". go look it up.
maybe you don't like the bad sidetaste which comes with the word drug. instead you could use "psychoactive".

G

Invité
Chalk up another win for the materialists

i guess that "materialists" is a misappropriate name. if they were real materialists, they would cherish all material things, like the earth, plants, animals, people...they are not materialists, they are capitalits, fascists, and above all, retarded.

spice

Inscrit
22 Déc 2006
It's always interesting to watch people's

'Line In The Sand'

move back another meter or three....

Well, what's it gonna take before everyone has enough?

Is it gonna be when they make cultivation of ALL non-food plants illegal?

Maybe when they begin innoculating us against the effects of certain drugs?

When they develop neuroscanners that can tell when you have used/are using drugs?

All of this is in the future.

Cattle get a piston in the head.

JUMP THE CHUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Geek

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
25 Jan 2008
misery a dit:
Geek a dit:
kcar181 a dit:

I think you missed the definition of "drug". go look it up.
maybe you don't like the bad sidetaste which comes with the word drug. instead you could use "psychoactive".

Psychoactive is much better, even tho it is a "drug" I don't like calling Sally that, in my opinion when we're talking about drugs we're talking about millions of substances Sally couldn't even be compaired to. But that is just the way the American wrote the dictionary, do what about it?

spice

Inscrit
22 Déc 2006
This is hair-splitting, at best.....better to re-read my post above and devote your energies to thinking about those definitions, rather than arguing endlessly about the proper definition of salvia.

spice

Inscrit
22 Déc 2006
It's a good thing that psychonauts still have safe havens such as Canada and the Netherlands to fall back on, or do we?

Canada recently passed a whole slew of laws designed to put people who mess with drugs in prison for lengthy sentences. The Canadian Crown (government) are stooges and lackeys of the neo-cons, allowing the US DEA to abduct Canadian citizens, IN CANADA, in the middle of the night and forcibly, illegally, extradite them across the border to face American charges....

As to the Netherlands, well, I hate to say it, but it looks like you guys are going to get to see, firsthand, how an evangelical religious whack-o can ruin it for you too.....A few years ago, they cracked down on the cannabis biz, at the behest of the neo-cons....now, the illegalization of mushrooms.....

People, it's called GRADUALISM, this continual erosion of any kind of freedoms, replacing them with laws 'for our own good'......

The only thing standing in their path is awareness.

Psychoid

Inscrit
27 Jan 2007
Yeah that's what I call the "Pied dans la porte".

It is proven by studies that once someone accepted something that is not really bad, he will be more willing to then accept something else that is a bit worse, and it continues like this until you allow government to keep you attached in your bed with a cable going into your brain draining all your spirit's energy to feed their domination machine that will permit them to dominate the whole universe.

Sorry if my explanation is a bit unclear, it would already be kinda complicated to explain in my motherlanguage, explaining it in english is even harder :p