Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

How often does it happen, a psychosis?

ophiuchus

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Nov 2006
well then quote it or something. just because someone says something does not make it fact, and the manner in which you posted it makes it look A: like you said it, or B: like it is fact. that is not my fault, so dont be offended by me noticing, im not trying to be an asshole, just keep this topic relevant and accurate as possible so that lots of people can use it. thats all im trying to do. make this topic useful. don't take it personally, and dont be afraid of constructive criticism, that's what i've always been taught...

and my initial point wasn't limited to you and your friend, it was that i dont believe that ANY BODY, is qualified to label ANYONE as ANYTHING. we are not above anyone, nor below. so a psychiatrist or psychologist only knows what his books tell him. experience can NEVER be transferred from one person to another. not through a book especially. only few have relevant experience that would be usable to help these people. (ill give you a hint, name calling doesnt do the trick)