Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

How far can you go?

Brugmansia

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
It made me think, would it be possible to keep smoking and smoking bags the entire day and build up so much THC in the blood that you fall in a sort of delirium?

I mean a situation like this, have 100 gram pot. Start with smoking after yoú woke up and sit in the chair to smoking the entire day while drinking water to prevent dehydration. Pure smokes of course.

Nomada

Inscrit
4 Juil 2008
the time I like the most when smoking cannabis is the first time in the day.

my experience: normally, every succeeding cannabis cycle is less potent.
personally I like it hard and fast, 4 or 6 lungs hard full of dear lady high quality cannabis with a apple and ginkgo biloba in the morning.

Tho, I've smoked almost 5 grams in one day and got kinda strange-faced. hehe.

I think there might be a physical problem here. It feels as if the more you smoke the less is absorbed. Osmotic pressure is decreased by having same concentrations on both sides of a membrane.
Yet I don't know, just an idea. :D

????????

Inscrit
27 Sept 2007
Nomada a dit:
I think there might be a physical problem here. It feels as if the more you smoke the less is absorbed.

I don't know about the osmotic thing but what you mention here is because the cannabinoid receptors operate differently from your regular opioid receptors :)

Meduzz

Inscrit
12 Avr 2006
The answer is simple, or not :p

As the increase in a medicine or drug increases the metabolistation of the drug due to chemical balance, per unit of time a percentage of the drug gets broken down. The more drug is in you, the more gets broken down per (let's say) 15 minutes.

With cannabis, let's say the maximum one can smoke is one joint per 15 minutes. After a while the body THC content is so high, that the percentage that gets broken down per 15 minutes EQUALS the amount one can smoke per 15 minutes.

So there is a maximum amount you can reach with a joint every 15 minutes, and this amount is still safe not to die on. Eating it is different tho...

Nomada

Inscrit
4 Juil 2008
I understand, chemical balance.

Can you load more into the happy synapses if you eat some hash?

druglessdouglas

Inscrit
14 Mai 2008
you could smoke 100g in a day without going mad or poisoning yourself. some cant but they cant smoke a gram a day usually. if you did it regularly it would be a different story

lol*fan

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
7 Juil 2007
Brugmansia a dit:
It made me think, would it be possible to keep smoking and smoking bags the entire day and build up so much THC in the blood that you fall in a sort of delirium?

I mean a situation like this, have 100 gram pot. Start with smoking after yoú woke up and sit in the chair to smoking the entire day while drinking water to prevent dehydration. Pure smokes of course.
Interesting. Last weekend I got pretty high two successive nights. Then yesterday night I smoked again. The thing is, if I get real high, after the peak is gone, the influence lasts for several days. So yesterday evening I got higher than I ever did before, because I sort of felt high already before I started. So now if I would do this every evening for a week, chances are I would get higher and higher every night.

O and the funny thing is, some people smoke 1 gramme or more a day. I doubt if I could do that... a hit or four--four lungs of pure Dutch weed--takes me very high. People talk about building up tolerance, I feel like it's more like reverse-tolerance with me. I think one's base level plays a role here. When I first started smoking weed I needed to smoke a lot more to get the same effects. I've done some amazing shroom trips since then and developed my self more, so even when all the THC has left my body, I'm living on a higher level of consciousness than say six months ago.

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
It is funny in my case, my tongue feels numb and burnt if I smoked enough. The process just stops being pleasant so I stop.

st.bot.32

Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
My tolerance is pretty low but I like keeping it that way. Last time I smoked not even a gram within 15 minutes or so (rolled up with hash so lets say a gram ;) ) I was tripping balls for hours.

And yeah me too, if I reach that kind of high, I can definitely feel it for a few days afterwards.

Nomada

Inscrit
4 Juil 2008
oH oH, the next couple of days I am just radiant with love

I like to smoke in the mornings so the rest of the day a dancing wisp possession upon me.
The afterglow is always beautiful.

druglessdouglas

Inscrit
14 Mai 2008
i used to smoke 7g a day, every day. my flatmate smoked 14g every day and more if there were people visiting. after a while you just get used to it. that was good hash- red lebanese or real moroccan. it wouldnt take long to get used to 28g a day. i dont think you would function "normally" but you would feel fine

Brugmansia

Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
Last weekend I had 3 big hits from Dutch weed since 2 months and it hit me really hard.

I couldn't perform chores without being broken up by extended thoughts that displayed whole fictive situations to me.

Next day I took another 2 hits and the effects were much lighter and manageable.

When I used to smoke everyday the effects were so light that I could simply go to work. It was just as being sober except if I focussed on my inner thoughts. No matter how much I smoked.

What about eating an excessive strong spacecake then? Eating 100 gram for instance. Somehow I believe it's possible to have powerful effects of weed that resemblance in some way with a semi-delirium.

It's just too hard to get enough in your system.

druglessdouglas

Inscrit
14 Mai 2008
eating 100g would really mess you up for days. that would be a different story all together from smoking it. then you would be in delerium. you would be lucky if you remembered how to use the toilet after that IMHO

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
if you want mindfuck, simply eat 100g of weed YESSSSSSSSSSSS :weedman:

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
Psyolopher a dit:
BrainEater a dit:
if you want mindfuck, simply eat 100g of weed YESSSSSSSSSSSS :weedman:
You'll just fall asleep and be high for some time! :lol:

most probably yeah... also i suppose brugmansia would achieve his delerium state by doing that....

peace :weedman:

Icelus

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
23 Oct 2007
druglessdouglas a dit:
i used to smoke 7g a day, every day. my flatmate smoked 14g every day and more if there were people visiting. after a while you just get used to it. that was good hash- red lebanese or real moroccan. it wouldnt take long to get used to 28g a day. i dont think you would function "normally" but you would feel fine

Did you smoke the 7 grams a day in combination with tobacco? If i smoke a lot of cannabis in combination with tobacco it doesn't take me really higher after a while... maybe it's the tobacco which acts as a kind of brake on the cannabis high. There is such a big difference between smoking it pure or with tobacco. I've never smoked huge amounts of pure cannabis on a daily basis, so i don't know if you can get used to that? (maybe it's the same story, but i like the idea of tobacco acting as a kind of brake :p)

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
I agree that tobaco totaly masks and works against the high from canabis . I think that most people who smoke cannabis with tobaco think that the nikotine flash is realy the cannabis "high" .

I`ve smoked loads of pure cannabis and you get used to it realy quickly and dont get high anymore . My record was 15 grams of "hash" in a pipe smoked pure and alone . I didnt get high i just got flatened .