Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

How far can you go?

silv

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
2 Jan 2007
druglessdouglas a dit:
eating 100g would really mess you up for days. that would be a different story all together from smoking it. then you would be in delerium. you would be lucky if you remembered how to use the toilet after that IMHO
I doubt you would.

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
you would be for weeks in a hospital.

But as I haven't got any evidence for that...

...who wants to try?

Icelus

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
23 Oct 2007
Not that i want to try it, but i'm curious what would happen if someone would eat 100 grams of cannabis. I don't think it will really cause any physical dangerous symptoms. But maybe you need a babysitter for a few days ;)

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
A french foreign legionair once tried to get out of his duty by eating about 100 grams of marocan hash . He passed out and woke up 3 days later in hospital with a smile on his face , and no negative after effects .

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
Imagine someone doing it in isolation...well, quite a nice possibility of dying

Icelus

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
23 Oct 2007
GOD a dit:
A french foreign legionair once tried to get out of his duty by eating about 100 grams of marocan hash . He passed out and woke up 3 days later in hospital with a smile on his face , and no negative after effects .

Haha :D

Subtle_Nod

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
12 Nov 2007
You could overdose - that would be the furthest you could go and still experience it. Death by cannabis is as far as you can go - end of discussion.

Of course, it is easier to overdose on potatoes. One of the myriad reasons it's better than alcohol - lots of people get alcohol poisoning, not 1 solitary recorded MJ overdose, but you could - theoretically.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
I`ve overdosed on potatoes . I didnt have anything else to eat . It wasnt nice , i felt like i`d been kicked very hard in both kidneys .

I`ve also overdosed on tea . I felt sick as a dog and delerious after 16 cups one after the other fast .

Subtle_Nod

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
12 Nov 2007
GOD a dit:
I`ve also overdosed on tea . I felt sick as a dog and delerious after 16 cups one after the other fast .

That sounds like a drinking game I played before I was old enough to drink - see how many spoons of coffee you can get in a cup and drink it - 10 is too many. :oops:

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
It was when i was locked up .

Nomada

Inscrit
4 Juil 2008
I freaked the other day by doing the same. Although it wasn't my intention, I was just half asleep when I poured the coffee; cofee for 10, water for one...

I was dancing psytrance and writing an essay that ended up being one of the most maddening of them all; almost impossible to read yet lovely and full of massive kinetics.
:lol:

edduy420

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
4 Oct 2015
Brugmansia a dit:
It made me think, would it be possible to keep smoking and smoking bags the entire day and build up so much THC in the blood that you fall in a sort of delirium?

I mean a situation like this, have 100 gram pot. Start with smoking after yoú woke up and sit in the chair to smoking the entire day while drinking water to prevent dehydration. Pure smokes of course.

i gone a day smoking 10g after the first 3gram i didnt get anymore stoned that was of high quality bud

CosmicKid

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
31 Août 2015
You can overdose on water too. It's rare but there are cases in history of people drinking water to death (and no, I don't mean drowning). I've never been sick from too much weed, but I have had a few too many glasses of water, washed my electrolytes away, and felt pretty bad nausea. I also had a friend dehydrate from eating too many pretzels so badly that he required an ambulance. He's actually done this twice in his life. I always tell him that would be possibly the most shameful way to die.