Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Hi gang

Snow222board

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
3 Fev 2013
Hi everyone. Pretty cool community you have here.

Im Snow222board. Yeah, I like to snowboard.

And I love MDMA. I haven't been able to get it regularly in the past few years, and was never able to know the dose or purity of what I was taking. So, I'm setting up a lab to synthesize. I've been studying the process for about a month and made the investment in the equipment and just about to get the ball rolling.

Purely recreational. I have no interest in selling the stuff. Just for my own personal use and to give to friends. I'm a regular guy with a regular job and no desire to risk trouble (any more than I need to). But I like the stuff enough that I don't mind dropping some $ and going through the effort of figuring it out to have my own Molly.

So, I'm looking forward to learning from and contributing to the community.

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
hello and welcome to the forum!! snowboarding can be fun... i also think MDMA can be great, but you have to be careful with set and setting... but yeah basically the chemistry of it can also be fascinating and interesting. as long as you don't hurt yourself or others with it i guess it's alright. have fun!! :)

peace

DeniseByford

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
1 Jan 2013
welcome to this forum man just make this area a remarkable place to visit