Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

GODbye

mysticwarrior

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
17 Août 2007
There is only one solution, you GOD and CM should behave yourself's. It's not that hard, isnt? Don't make illusions of such a simple solution.

GOD, in your eyes everyone is wrong. Is this not a little strange? Don't you think some of them, maybe could be right about what they say?

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
GOD, restin didn't want to return as a mod and I said the door was always open if he wanted, but he is unsure, as you are well aware from what he read above.

Your questions are valid as there are a lot of things unclear about the way decisions are made. Now, even CM is asking questions about the way things are run.

I think there is no sign CM has access to the Administrator account and I also think we know what happened on that day almost two months ago when he took matters into his own hand. If anyone has specific questions about it, please ask, but please don't make anyone write down everything that has happened. Psychoid, I think that you already know most of what you ask of CM, please ask for clarification of the things you don't understand instead of the whole story.

I think we need to impose the same scrutiny we demand of others on ourselves.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
"GOD, in your eyes everyone is wrong. Is this not a little strange? Don't you think some of them, maybe could be right about what they say?"

I dont understand that could you please explain ? Wich everyone ? Are you includeing me in that everyone ?

I was looking for the thread where this exploded and i got "banned" so that i could think about what "everyone" had said there and reasses what i could have done to get "banned" and make sure i dont do it again but i cant find it . Does anyone know where it is please ?

Psychoid

Inscrit
27 Jan 2007
Caduceus Mercurius a dit:
1) Moderators (see list below), did you or did you not read the 4 posts by Daniel?
Yes, I have read them.

2) What did you think and feel when you read these posts, and what do you think about the blatant lie in the fourth post?
I must admit that it felt obvious that it was GOD, but I read the post after seeing you accuse Daniel of being GOD. I don't remember reading a lie. Maybe it's my memory, I didn't read it extremely carefully, as all I read were things I had already read at different places in the forum. The only new thing I remember reading is the part involving your kids

3) Who exactly removed the 4 posts by Daniel without further notice?
I have no idea.

4) Who gave GOD permission to start this thread?
I don't know

5) What do you think about GOD's attitude of superiority towards other forum members, as expressed on pages 12, 13 and especially page 15?
Attitude of superiority? I don't know what you are relating to, except for the part where he says he's more intelligent than you. That's his opinion. You may disagree. Should we ban him for that?

6) Related to question 5: do you think that solving the personal conflict between GOD and me (or GOD and Heartcore) is going to save this forum?
I think that you and your "lobby" stopping your witch-hunt against him would be a good start for the reaching of peace, as I'm sure it is what usually frustrates GOD to the point of going disrespectful. On the other side, you all ("lobby" + GOD) should control yourselves and be careful not to attack the person rather than what (s)he said or done.

I will wait for your answers Caduceus.

Psychoid, I think that you already know most of what you ask of CM, please ask for clarification of the things you don't understand instead of the whole story.

If I ask it's because I don't know. I want the whole story because he doesn't answer and lied too many times. If he writes the whole story at least that forces him to make a minimum of sense.

EDIT:
Yeah, especially since this is the psychonaut forum. GOD's outspoken opposition to astrology here, is like someone walking into a biology class and saying: "There's nothing smaller than insects!", ridiculing the biology students that object, and refusing to look through a microscope. Astrology has been popular in several cultures, but especially within spiritual circles. That's why GOD coming in here, the psychonaut community, lashing out at astrology, is and always will be a source of conflict.

This is the root of the problem. Your imperialism on what a psychonaut should or should not be. The very thing you accused GOD of. I don't give a fuck about astrology, I don't believe that planets which are light-years away from me will affect me on a bigger scale than my mood (I actually don't even believe this more than "it's possible"). Does that mean that I'm not a psychonaut and should leave the forum at once?
Why can't you live with someone who thinks different than you?
[/quote]

chimp_masta_flex

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
30 Nov 2008
The 'war that is being waged against you'...

seriously, are you that egocentric?

When i first joined, i quickly came to see you as the resident troll, as im sure many others did/do. Your comments and attitude made me no longer want to post here.

Is it any surprise people got annoyed at you?

As soon as theres consequences to your actions you think that people are at war against you?

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
I think i explained what i think about astrology , and that i`m not against it . If i didnt do it well enough for anyone to understand please ask and i will explain . I´m against what some people make out of it . I also think that i explained what a psychonaut is = every conscious being is a psychonaut and one doesnt need to take drugs to be one .

http://www.psychonaut.com/index.php?opt ... 18&lang=en

It doesnt say anything about drugs . When one meditates and dreams one takes "trips" in ones mind . Ram Das said that drugs can turn the key to the door and open peoples minds and that once one has used that key one knows how to open that door ( the doors of perception ) and doesnt need the key anymore . ( thats my description of what he said it isnt a quote ) .

CMF stop trying to pour oil on the fire and let the people that are prepaired to solve the problems solve them .

mysticwarrior

Inscrit
17 Août 2007
CMF stop trying to pour oil on the fire and let the people that are prepaired to solve the problems solve them .

Why? Again, someone else points at you, believe me, you should pay attention to it. He doesn't do that just without a reason. It proves that some of the members, don't want to post because you are trolling or they feel intimidated by you. And that they are tired of you and your war against yourself.

chimp_masta_flex

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
30 Nov 2008
GOD a dit:

Errrmmmm.... no.

As mystic warrior has said im not just posting comments to 'pour oil on the fire'. They are relevant and appropriate, the reason i say them in jest is because i seriously find you to be laughably egocentric and arrogant and this massive crisis your creating to be equally amusing.

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
Mysticwarrior, what would your solution be? As you obviously have noticed, GOD's way of saying things didn't always come across as good communication. Why are you employing the same tactic? What is the way out?

chimp_masta_flex

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
30 Nov 2008
Also, i'll be honest, because its nice to piss you off, after the way you made me feel and the way you acted towards me, and clearly others, It's incredibly satisfying to annoy you. :)

I don't see why i should restrain myself when you never restrain yourself.

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
restrained by what?

chimp_masta_flex

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
30 Nov 2008
Aright, don't need to get all metaphysical up in here.

I mean gods always been arrogant and condescending so i don't see why we should try to be nice to him.

mysticwarrior

Inscrit
17 Août 2007
Forkbender a dit:
Mysticwarrior, what would your solution be? As you obviously have noticed, GOD's way of saying things didn't always come across as good communication. Why are you employing the same tactic? What is the way out?

The solution in fact is simple. GOD and CM should start to behave normally, more is not needed. Everyone can go on like usual, and the forum can start to recover.

Same problem, same tactic.

The way out? Don't tolerate these fights. But the best thing that could happen is that GOD would see for him self, that he acts a little to aggressive. But saidly enough, i don't see this happen.

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
Well, if you are doing the same thing as GOD, shouldn't you stop behaving badly as well?

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
Yet you can't seem to let it go.

chimp_masta_flex

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
30 Nov 2008
To be fair, every post of mystic warriors that i have read has been confrotational and blunt, yes, but not offensive.
He's not sugar-coating anything but he certainly isn't over stepping the mark.

Nomada

Inscrit
4 Juil 2008
What sort of behavior is being demanded?

I don't know what's the deal with been rude, loud, insistent, provocative or "aggressive" in cyberspace, the fact that this is all just a succession of little boxes filled with masked words seeking feedback should enlighten those who are able to get mad or inflated in front of a monitor--what they say when they do obviously says a lot more about them than otherwise. This place is a very dialectical place, we have eliminated our direct body and social force.

GOD's deception mirror has created a wonderful havoc with the dignity of a true post-berlin-wall art performance; when considered unnecessary for being immediatly counter productive to your goal ignore! :roll: ...come on! do you really need that explained?

I'm only worried and assault on the air of democracy in psychonaughty.com perpetuated by someone with power will happen again, this really discourages me from participating in the forum, as it has already. I guess whoever's got that keys can do whatever they want.

Nonetheless, I'm willing to let it go if no one is imposed special circumstances for posting and if this doesn't happen again, and you should already know that written rules are as useless as thinking the map is the territory in such a concave and wild place. I invite you all to consider that.

I don't expect anything from the site's control center as this is not supposed to formally be a democratic place.

There...I wanted to say something about this partry.

mysticwarrior

Inscrit
17 Août 2007
Forkbender a dit:
Yet you can't seem to let it go.

The fact that i didn't step in, till there where already 15 pages. Does say something else, doesn't it? I can live in peace with GOD if he can live in peace with us. He can still join the forum, and the problem is solved. But if he doesn't change anything to his behavior, it doesn't take long before the whole thing starts again. And that a lot of people are sick of his behavior, is proven in other threads as also in this one.

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
^please read Nomada's post again.