Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

GODbye

GOD

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
@ our South American friend.......The holy church of the psychonuts mystery Kult Klub Klan company syndicate limiteds poet lauriate and poetry nobel prize winner from 2008 and 2009 speaks wonderfull words as usual and made me nearly shit my pants with laughter and have a mental orgasm .

Cmf .....isnt it funny that you can say someone over steps your mark ? Its your mark and a mental prison that you build for yourself . I dont conform to anyone elses norm and i wont wear an empiric mental school uniform . Just as we both dont see a difference between people with diferent shades of skin or different religeons why cant you think like that in my case . Um..... er......do i detect a little insecurity or wound to put my hands in up to the elbow and rub a bit of salt in......please . See i can be good mannered ( writeing mannered made me think of "Doxen of Dickgreen" .....shit.....if i keep on like this i`ll have to start wearing a nappy when i write.......are you old enough to remember Dixon ? ) i did say please didnt i . Please see the difference between a verbal tango and BNP shit physicaly hitting someone to try to prove to themselves that they arent homosexual . ( No insult ment ladys ) .

And now here`s one for our sponsor Mr.El comandante......high ...... kim .......ooops sorry your higness ...........

Please shoot me at dawn so i can listen to the dawn chorus but before the little fuckers start to fly around and shit all over the place . Did i tell you my pet canary ....tweety .....died and i treated him with all due respect and gave him a full budist air buryal......... = threw tha fucker off the balkony . I was so impressed that i went to get him so i could do a replay but he was gone !!!!!! Jewses had obviously taken him to him and now hes flying around in tweety heaven shiting all over GODs best sunday sofa and hopefully on his head to.........

And now i shall zap two chimps with one stone......

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Sorry Norm (
) i wasnt being transsexual when i apologised to the lovely ladys and forgot you .

chimp_masta_flex

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
30 Nov 2008
tl;dr

You eat faeces, enjoy your egocentric thread, the whole forum IS conspiring against you, im out :)

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Listen to the words.....

Wow !!!! Its gone quiet here alone in the confessional.........have we all declaired universal love and peace and gone to bed........again........or is this a solo.......

OK then heres something to fill the time a bit...........

I hope we all sleep well and dont wake up and do anything drastic..........

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Shit i`m bored sitting here ......

alone......

waiting.......

so here my tune........

Listen to it LOUD.............

and listen to the words.............

Wake me up when your ready to start again

if aya can do it so can i........

Ahuaeynjxs

Inscrit
10 Déc 2008
If that happens someone please send me a message.

I skipped the lasts posts again, the age of pisces remains in our hearts for a good reason ; and that is turn the other cheek and love your neighbor.

I just did that twice. Noone cares. I'll go pour my water elsewhere, if god ever gets banned, just for using overly obscene language, I don't mind much about the rest... I'll come back. I said what I needed to say anyways, since there is no community ; there is no point in this, there is no goal for GOD here either. And since my presence means harm to him, I'm leaving.

It's like when george bush said god was behind him in killing people, well he might just be ? I am not the one to answer that question, I'm just another monkey.

Now if you will please excuse me, this is the second time I leave because this troll GOD is allowed on a moderated forum thats supposed to be used for ... oh wait did anyone ever read it ?

The purpose is, to help people who already intend to use drugs to be safer drug users, not creating drug users. We encourage personal accountability and want people to be aware of their behavior and the risks it may bring along.

The fuck...

G

Invité
Aya, if you trully leave and don't come back, my opinion about you will be higher just for the sake of it.

Glad to see *someone* is taking action.

Thanks

pooz321

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
12 Juin 2008
some one put in words an ideal solution; a satisfactory conclusion. what events need to take place to bring justice for lack of a less dramatic word

A

Administrator

Invité
GOD and Caduceus Mercurius have been banned until further notice.

We want every user to be able to freely discuss anything, but please keep things civilized and mature. Also see the forum rules.

Sticki

Inscrit
13 Sept 2007
Sad to see it come to this, I feel less inclined to participate at present myself thru personal matters and now also the lack of harmony on this once pleasant forum.

I am far from leaving myself, Just asking for a bit of normality amongst our some what angerd and upset members to restore this forum to a proper functional community.

Every one envolved here needs to go smoke some weed and come back later :nod:

Mara

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
29 Avr 2008
I'm not sure a discussion is needed. There are just a few questions that need to be answered. GOD has expressed them quite well:

The war against me must stop . There must be an honest expenation of why i was "banned" . ( The reason for the "ban" must be in the last post i made before i got "banned" ) . There must be an honest explenation of why i wasnt reinstated as a moderator as soon as leospace came back . There must be an honest explenation of why caduceus has been alowed to get away with hijacking the forum 2 times . There must be an honest explenation of why he hasnt had any sanctions against him . There must be an honest explenation of why Restin was demoted and hasnt been reinstated as a moderator and he must be reinstated . Trials behind peoples backs must be stopped and if anyone complains about another member it should have to be publicly so that the peron that complains must justify it , the person that is complained against must be allowed to defend himself and the members must be alowed to say what they think . Nothing should be brushed under the carpet in the mediation and no other person or lobby should be alowed to use the situation to settle old scores or cause more trouble .

We now know why Restin isn't a moderator again. I'm not sure if I like the fact both CM and GOD are banned because now they can't defend themselves.

I think CM made a big mistake by hijacking the forum. But I doubt it if he will do it again. He knows he's being watched, and I honestly think he learned from his mistakes. I also don't mind him having some power left, like putting images in newsitems and moving topics to places they belong to. He used to be a good moderator. As a moderator you have to consult other moderators and Site Admin. He needs to obey these rules, and I think he can do that.

I also would like to have GOD back because he contributed a great deal on this forum.

I think GOD and CM need to come with sollutions about how they can live together. Just throwing shit at eachother won't work. Thing have really grown out of proportion.

spice

Inscrit
22 Déc 2006
It's just a personality conflict. Sometimes they can't be worked around, or ignored, and more importantly, until 'they' decide to put it to the side, it's not going to happen.

Banning either and/or both of them is not the answer.....

Having been here a while, and watching a lot of it evolve, I will say that much of it is rooted in worldview, ie; 'rationalist' vs. 'non-rationalist'.

There is a degree of responsibility that each poster takes when he/she makes a post.

If I am reading a thread that is in 'arts and philosophy' about, say, the 'construct of the spirit', then it would be irresponsible of me to shift the topic to, say,
microprocessing and transistors.

.....or, in another vein, if the subject were politics, then there shouln't be someone introducing lucid dreaming and the fact that the moon was in Pluto when Obama got on Air Force One.

This is defined as 'respect'.

Everyone KNOWS when they do this, it is called 'hijacking a thread'.

It is the duty of the moderator to keep a thread CIVIL *and* ON TOPIC.

I know it is an unofficial policy of psychonaut to take a hands off approach to moderating, but....these situations are what moderators are for, and much of the fault, I say, lies in the policy of moderating, and in the application of the policy.

Toleration of off-topic posting, cross-posting, and things of this nature is what led to a lot of the conflict. The forum shouldn't be a huge sandbox of wildly divergent ideas, in the first place.

What the hell is the subdivision of the forums for if its to be a freestyle debate about everything there is in any given thread.

Come on

mrvn

Inscrit
18 Oct 2007
Sad to say, a cooldown for both is probably the best solution.
Good to see this all comes to an end, lets hope everything will turn back to normal here on this forum.

Peace.

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
Administrator a dit:

We want every user to be able to freely discuss anything, but please keep things civilized and mature. Also see the forum rules.

It would be nice to know which administrator does what and why. We don't want to create more unclarity as that is a big part of the problem in the first place. This ban was executed by Tomas through the orders of Dr. Leospace.

I personally don't agree with this ban, as the 'issue' was concentrated in one thread and there were some positive developments that would eventually could get us out this mess. Freezing the situation is like fighting a bad trip; a bad idea.

I think civilized and mature are those that are not afraid to talk about anything, including the things they don't like about each other. I prefer people being honest instead of putting awful feelings into poetic euphemisms. Maturity means being able to read instigating, hateful and ignorant posts and react to them in a meaningful, understanding and respectful way, because that is the only way the underlying truth comes out or the disharmonious lies are exposed. We can only evolve if we are willing to learn from each other. Sometimes truth hurts. So what? It is easy to always point to the other saying he is wrong, but it takes courage to acknowledge that there is (some) truth in the things you disagree with.

Is it civil to ban people for having a verbal dispute? Is it mature to ignore what is going on in the forum for years and letting it happen and now step in because the CEO thinks it is gone too far? We have had bad management for years. The moderators weren't allowed to do anything except change/move/delete posts. Because of the non-interventionist ideas from above, nothing really happened and there was no moderation. It is not strange that eventually the fight started between two (or more) moderators, because they were dumbfounded as well as to what was the deal with them having a function if they couldn't do anything about anything?

When I became admin, things didn't really change. I admit that. I have solved many minor issues, but I cannot do something about the big issues between moderators, as they all are divided in this matter. There is no willingness to talk it out. Noone wants to see another mod banned permanently, because they value the diversity and the knowledge the other has, but noone wants to cooperate as well. I couldn't change anything because the moderators didn't universally support a ban on either person and because I didn't think either person has made a reasonable enough plea to come to a solution. I don't think it is my job to look into every thread to see if the fight is getting worse or better.

I think we need to have a moderator team (there is no 'I' in team), each forum section with a supermoderator who can temporarily ban people (up to a month), while the site admin is the judge in serious issues and has final say about who can become mod/supermod. I don't necessarily want to be that site admin, as I imagine a lot of people don't agree with my view on matters like these, but I would like to see the most involved members willing to have an honest and open debate about personal differences and why what they say matters = reason with the other mods about things like this. I am thinking about asking around who would be a good mod/supermod and then putting it to a general vote.

What spice says about staying on topic is a good way to ensure that people don't take an interesting discussion and turn it into personal debates about why people say things the way they do. It requires heavier moderation, however, and that needs to be structured in a way that has broad support. I don't think we have that right now and I think we need to regain the trust of a lot of members by showing we can solve our differences.

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
Our Master a dit:

Well, bye then.

magickmumu

Inscrit
3 Nov 2007
spice a dit:
Banning either and/or both of them is not the answer.....

Having been here a while, and watching a lot of it evolve, I will say that much of it is rooted in worldview, ie; 'rationalist' vs. 'non-rationalist'.

I also have been watching the show for some time. I don't think it's about rationalism vs non rationalism.
To me all this dualism and dividing is the game that's been played.
If you put out hate and post hateful and hurtful posts. You will likely receive some of it back.

st.bot.32

Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
I think I can understand the perspectives of the site admin/owner... they're probably quite removed from this lengthy debacle, from their perspective they probably just see a neverending argument and are tired of having it here. However, I wish we could continue with this, and resolve it. Especially just when we were making headway. Just when we were finally starting to see complaints addressed, and a bit of give+take. Actually a lot of what I'm thinking right now is pretty much all contained in Fork, Mara+Spice's posts so I'll move on..

The issues here are -not- resolved, they affected more people than just GOD and CM, and and as of such will probably still come up, even without CM or GOD's presence on this forum (let me rephrase that: with the loss of GOD and CM's presence on this forum).

I find it quite sad that we are not able to have an honest discussion because instead of letting go of our egos and examining the issues carefully from all sides, we immediately react, we jump to premature, self-gratifying conclusions whenever we run into a post that triggers a bit of the old cognitive dissonance. I mean this can happen in the moment to anybody (nobody's perfect), but it shouldn't be a continuous trend. I really do believe that psychonauts who've looked within, confronted their egos, examined their thoughts from all angles and had the courage to ask themselves the really difficult questions (the ones that hurt, the ones we block and perhaps even pretend aren't there) will exhibit additional perspective+patience in their interactions, be careful to judge. When challenged they will be slow to take offense, because they have already thought things through: they've considered that aspect of their beliefs from that perspective (or reality tunnel) and have an answer, and if they don't have an answer they will learn something new/gain an additional perspective from the exchange.

silv

Inscrit
2 Jan 2007
I'd personally like to see maybe some off site mediation going on as I'd like to see both banned members return to this forum since imo both have been extremely valuable teachers to me in different ways (one more than the other but I still value them both).
However, who would have the energy and time and mediation skills to try and help GOD & CM solve their differences is a question I daren't ask.

But what am I saying, I am not even that active anyway :|

Psychoid

Inscrit
27 Jan 2007
If anyone has GOD's e-mail address I'd appreciate a lot if he'd send him a message asking him to communicate with me via my real e-mail for those who know it or with my psychonaut one [email protected] for the others.

Thanks!