Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

GODbye

GOD

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
I already explained that . And again there was nothing disgusting , nothing private and nothing untrue in that post . I repeated and comented on things that caduceus had said himself about his life publicly on this forum and i asked about the fotos that he had made and posted on this forum of his kids .

This is not a personal issue between me and caduceus . This is about the way the forum has and is being manipulated . About one set of rules for caduceus and one for others . About answering legitimate questions that have been asked by several members . And about this being cleared up and not being brushed under the carpet .

There are two lines of thought about this cover up attempt .

Clear this up . Answer questions . Give clarity and transparency .

And

Brush it under the carpet . No answers for legitimate questions . No explenations . No clarity and no transparency .

chimp_masta_flex

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
30 Nov 2008
Is it just me or is does this just look like a quest for alpha-malehood?

Ahuaeynjxs

Inscrit
10 Déc 2008
Hehe... I'm being ignored now too...

ok gotta go to work :roll:

mysticwarrior

Inscrit
17 Août 2007
GOD I DO LOVE YOU! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
This shouldnt have been alowed to have gone this far . There are two problems . The war against me and the way the site is being manipulated . Someone neutral should have stepped in and arbitrated and mediated . A thread should have been opened that all the members can see where that could have been done without lobbys , interest groups and wild cards sabotageing it like is happening in this thread and generaly on this forum . Things should have been discussed honestly and then the arbitrator should have made a fair , neutral and binding decission .

st.bot.32

Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
What kind of final decision would make you feel this issue has been resolved fairly?

Mycophile

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
30 Juil 2004
GOD is not interested in any fair solution. He will keep coming back poking stuff up.

GOD > I thought you started this thread to say Goodbye? you don't have to in my opinion. But this is not working. Please say Goodbye if you can't or won't change.

st.bot.32

Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
Well, where some are reading ego, I'm just reading hurt+frustration exploding out (for various reasons).. So I'd like to hear what GOD has to say.

I know this thread is so tiring but I think we do need to go through with this a little bit longer. Allow everyone a turn to speak. Unless we want to keep having threads like these every couple months like what has been going on all year. At the same time it's up to us to realize that no situation can ever be perfectly resolved, there will always be some compromise+give+take.

And CM, I'm not ignoring your questions, I'll answer them in a bit (after GOD replies). I don't have anything overly dramatic to reveal though.. I've pretty much answered them in part in my posts already :wink:

magickmumu

Inscrit
3 Nov 2007
Mycophile a dit:
GOD is not interested in any fair solution. He will keep coming back poking stuff up.

GOD > I thought you started this thread to say Goodbye? you don't have to in my opinion. But this is not working. Please say Goodbye if you can't or won't change.

That's what I fear as well.
More mind games. More divide and conquer.
Because that's what I see happening.

Now I don't blame God for everything, because it's also the people that play along with this drama.

I have the feeling God just wants this to continue.
I am not under the impression that his contribution to this forum is sincere.

God can prove to be honest and sincere by changing his behaviour. However I am not under the impression that this will happen soon.

One important side note. When I am questioning someone's behaviour I am not speaking about his personality. This is not personal for me and this doesn't upset me.

I don't know god personally. He might be a very nice guy and a good friend i don't care. It's just that i think his behaviour on this forum has been rude, arogant, tasteless, childishm and some of his behaviour goes against the rules.

You say you're arogant because you know you're good. I know I am good but I still don't think bad about other people.
The world you live in is the world you create.

Does anybody know why the buddha is smilling.
Or why the devil is smilling (for all you satanist out there)

Letting go is a big part of the psychedelic experience.
:wink: :lol:

magickmumu

Inscrit
3 Nov 2007
chimp_masta_flex a dit:
Is it just me or is does this just look like a quest for alpha-malehood?

I happen to have a very large penis. :lol: And a small head.
Are you a male Chimp masta flex. Do you want to compete. Welcome to the God show.
:lol:

I can't believe people keep falling for it.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
"GOD is not interested in any fair solution. "

I am . You arent .What was the point in your posts . Non of them was positive and constructive or about makeing peace or solveing problems . What are you scared of ? What sort of fair solution do you mean . Sugest one and see what the members who want to reply think about it . And stop being so one sided .

Mysticwarrior . The same goes for you . Your posts have only had the purpose to heat things up and cause more trouble that you can then blame on me AGAIN .

Mumu your not trying to help solve problems , your being one sided and predjudice . Predjudice means pre justice = not fair and that you have already deciced . That you dont want a fair mediation .

"What kind of final decision would make you feel this issue has been resolved fairly?"

I dont know what someone else would think is fair . I dont think that the things that have been done to me and with me can be resolved fairly its to late for that .

But here are some thoughts .

The war against me must stop . There must be an honest expenation of why i was "banned" . ( The reason for the "ban" must be in the last post i made before i got "banned" ) . There must be an honest explenation of why i wasnt reinstated as a moderator as soon as leospace came back . There must be an honest explenation of why caduceus has been alowed to get away with hijacking the forum 2 times . There must be an honest explenation of why he hasnt had any sanctions against him . There must be an honest explenation of why Restin was demoted and hasnt been reinstated as a moderator and he must be reinstated . Trials behind peoples backs must be stopped and if anyone complains about another member it should have to be publicly so that the peron that complains must justify it , the person that is complained against must be allowed to defend himself and the members must be alowed to say what they think . Nothing should be brushed under the carpet in the mediation and no other person or lobby should be alowed to use the situation to settle old scores or cause more trouble .

That was a quick reply off the top of my head maybe there will be more later that i want to add .

Brugmansia

Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
cocaine%20crosswalk.jpg

st.bot.32

Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
GOD a dit:
The war against me must stop . There must be an honest expenation of why i was "banned" . ( The reason for the "ban" must be in the last post i made before i got "banned" ) . There must be an honest explenation of why i wasnt reinstated as a moderator as soon as leospace came back . There must be an honest explenation of why caduceus has been alowed to get away with hijacking the forum 2 times . There must be an honest explenation of why he hasnt had any sanctions against him . There must be an honest explenation of why Restin was demoted and hasnt been reinstated as a moderator and he must be reinstated .

I'm not able to answer all of that.

I can say that as soon as dr leospace came back the offer was immediately extended to restin to moderate again and as far as I know the offer is still open. Like quite a few of us though, he was disheartened by what happened and I won't speak for him, but I wouldn't be surprised if that's why he hasn't taken up the offer. At the time he wanted to take a breather from the forum as well, actually he almost left entirely. He still has access to the mod forum though.

Also as soon as Dr. Leospace came back he also asked the mods what we thought about the ban and all of us mods who participated, including some people on here who have access to the moderator forum but aren't mods (including mysticwarrior btw) were for revoking the ban immediately. At the time everything was a complete mess. I don't see how the situation could have been handled faster than it was. I can't answer about your mod status.

Perhaps we could have been 'more transparent', but the point of the mod board is to try to keep the psychonaut site focused on psychonauting, not on expecting new members and visitors to have to be involved with our internal disputes. To use an analogy, if you're running a shop and there's a dispute with the employees, you don't argue it out in public if you don't have to. There's nothing inherently private or sinister about that thread.. I personally would have no problems with anyone here reading it if they really wanted to. Myself I don't think I posted anything there that I haven't posted in the public part of the forum before, perhaps the difference being now I've had time to reflect on what happened, at the time I was trying to figure it out. Anyway it's really just more of the same.

magickmumu

Inscrit
3 Nov 2007
Everybody reads this and everybody is free to get him or herself involved.
That's just how this forum works. If you don't like to deal with your problems in public, do it by PM or don't do it all.

If you post something everybody is free to react to it. And if two people don't like what you say, that's not a lobby.
If don't like or can't handle being part of this community anymore, why continue.

If I would start a fight in a room full of people, other people will likely be involved. it could end in a bar brawl even.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Thanks St.Bot . It was high time that someone tried to deal with this honestly and neutraly .

I cant speak for Restin but as far as i can see his name is in green but he hasnt been reinstated to any of his moderator positions and that should have automaticaly have happened . His name should have been put back under the sections where he was moderator without him haveing to ask for it .

I was told that mysticwarrior was against me being "unbanned" . But the point is why should the moderators have had to judge ? Why had i been "banned" . As i said the reason why caduceus "banned" me must be in the last post that i made before that happened and because of the post before that one by caduceus the reason he "banned" me wasnt because i had said i would get him if he was responsible for aya commiting suicide . So i want to know why i wasnt imediately "unbanned" when leospace came back ?

Who has acess to the moderators forum that arent moderators and why have they acess ?

" To use an analogy, if you're running a shop and there's a dispute with the employees, you don't argue it out in public if you don't have to"

If that dispute was in public like this one or as serious as this one has been then yes it must be in public . Thats why i want this one to be settled in public .

I`m not sure if i`ve said this as i`m so tired i cant think straight . Mycophile is a good friend of caduceus . Mycophile why dont you tell us how long you have worked with caduceus and how many times you have sat at the lunch table with the others . Mysticwarrior is a good friend of caduceus . So is Brugmansia . Brugmansia you still havent explained what sort of special conection to the site allowed you to be able to enter and post in the moderator section allthough you werent a moderator ?

st.bot.32

Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
Once again, I can only answer a bit of that.

I was told that mysticwarrior was against me being "unbanned" . But the point is why should the moderators have had to judge ? Why had i been "banned" .

Perhaps you heard his earlier reaction. He quickly realized that banning was the wrong idea, there was plenty of blame to go around.

As i said the reason why caduceus "banned" me must be in the last post that i made before that happened and because of the post before that one by caduceus the reason he "banned" me wasnt because i had said i would get him if he was responsible for aya commiting suicide . So i want to know why i wasnt imediately "unbanned" when leospace came back ?

Dr Leospace said he was responding to complaints and wanted to know how we felt about it. He was brief, wasn't harsh, he did slip in a positive comment when he had a chance. After we responded he revoked the ban. That's 'bout all I can shed light on..

Personally I feel that in an ideal world there wouldn't have even been a discussion. But I can't really get upset at Dr Leospace for asking, I don't know what he has to deal with in his position.. aka what was in his inbox when he got back from his trip and the forum had been a bit of a disaster area. In an ideal world a board doesn't need moderators either.. well no more excuses. Rest well..

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
CM, GOD said goodbye, what happend to the thread was a responsibility of the community. Trying to be neutral, I will say, that your post where you say that Daniel lied, is a claim by itself, meaning that you claim being lied to. That's the first point. The second point is, that you are being claimed having lied as well, and as I clearly outlined, this issue is the only left that's important.

restin a dit:
What CM and GOD are saying are contradictory things. And thanks to Aristotle, we all know that two contrary things cannot apply at the same time. So, maybe the question shouldn't be, when the animals are coming in, but rather, who is lying? Because, you will hopefully agree, this will solve all of our problems and we can go back to good old "peace" again. Ha. You all can read what has been said and I think we all should watch at the proof GOD has to offer....and, more important, the concequences of it. If GOD is able to show decisive things - or, of course, CM can prove his truthfullness and that GOD is lying - noone, simply noone is allowed to look away.

Do you really think this is a big discussion at lunch over here?
This is not at all any answer to anything I was saying.

Leospace said he didn't want to read the whole threads, so he would just listen to what the mods say.

By the way: I was asked if I wanted to be mod again but somehow this issue got lost. Anyway, I do not hold the wish for moderation any more. I know I said goodbye and returned and all that stuff but let's say, my return is not fix yet.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Thanks St.Bot . It would be cool if you kept an eye on this thread please and keep helping to solve this problem if there is need . I hope other people will join in trying to solve the problems and that people will stop pouring oil on the fire to gain personal advantage out of it .

I edited this post to add the words St.Bot so that it would be clear who i was saying thanks to .

G

Invité
I made my point several times on this thread, on others and in the moderator's forum, I think it's quite clear for everyone, so I don't need to write further addo.

It seems pretty obvious that talking about this issue is pointless and that action (anything) should be taken.

I might just add that it's no wonder the ratio of topics in the french section (who isn't concerned by this mess) is increasing compared to the international one, wouldn't be a surprise to see this forum dissapear in a year or so if you can't deal with such issues.

st.bot.32

Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
I'm actually just about out the door on a trip for a few days (it's a long weekend here, Canadian thanksgiving), but I'll check in when I can.

Anyway I hope we're getting things going on the right track now.

Take care!