Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

GODbye

Forkbender

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
Caduceus Mercurius a dit:
Well, you haven't exactly shown yourself to be sympathetic to such complaints in public, so why would anyone write you a personal message about it? Though I understand what you said earlier about private messages, I also think a Site Admin has to take note of what's being said in public.

I guess you may be right. Did any of the other mods receive complaints about GOD? What I read in public, I respond to in public. I expressed my view on the matter in public many times so you knew how I felt about the whole situation. I guess that may have stopped some people not complaining to me directly. But some of the other mods agreed with you and they should have received some complaints about him.

I was using 'you' as plural, because I assumed the forum rules were changed by the moderators.

Nope. Not a bad idea, maybe we should look at it.

You forgot? Well, here we go again, good old Psychonaut search engine...

Yarrow topic

GOD a dit:
Ahuaeynjxs speaks so it must be fact . Hes done it , the reall chemists and real experts must be wrong . His subjective experiences weigh more than facts .

Clown .

That's from early December, before the "Sun has stopped" thread.

That issue was solved by Ahua's post after that when he showed he didn't take the post personally. The thread developed after that without problems except for ill communication.

Not really. I can give many examples if you want.
But you can also give many examples where he did.

It had been working fine, until you all demanded we ban someone for being different and the Site Admin, out of all people, objected.
How is that different from the way I handled the 'GOD issue'? Oh yeah, in the other case someone didn't hijack the Admin account and didn't ban someone for personal issues. A lot of people were unhappy with the way you handled the situation and requested another admin to be appointed. Most people asking for his ban later retracted that request after the thing was settled. I don't trust my own opinion enough to ban someone, that's why I never banned someone with a lot of posts. If I were you in the Ahua situation, I probably wouldn't have banned him, but I would have asked him to try and be a little more understandable and at least clarify some of the things that were asked. You didn't seem to want to do that and that's why I radicalized my opinion at the time. I understand it is different to make such a decision while admin, and I think you do too.

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
Dr. Leospace made a clear statement of how the forum must look. You guys may say that the community creates the policy of the forum, well, recent time showed the opposite. When this issue was brought up recently, I was convinced that it would reach its peak when Dr. Leospace returned. For me it was clear, that his word is the last word. You guys may talk and discuss but nothing will change, because the policy is set. Leospace said, that the issue shall not be talked about, that CM stays (upon the conditions that have been set), and that we should go on pretending. What do you want now? It is your decision to leave or to stay. I only want to remind you that the english-section had a high fall of productivity - if you watch, the top posters are all French (who did not participate in the issues), CM (who has been very active recently) and Ahua (with his 10-posts in a row). I had personal contact with several members and all were alienated with the forum policy.

Ahuaeynjxs

Inscrit
10 Déc 2008
But it's still all distractions from looking at the subject straight in the eyes, his disgusting choice of words and expressions that kept getting worse and worse, I don't even dare quote examples...

I did complain about it and others too, nothing was being done and GOD felt invincible, being more and more sarcastic and distasteful, starting topics about sex with animals and whatnot...

Truely, I think the members were troubled, not alienated or wronged by forum policy. I enjoyed his style for a while... but when he started saying his daughter was running away from the house without telling him, and he started such threads afterwards, I took a step back and saw how wrong this all was.

With nuances, but without any doubt, it was wrong for him to spend so much time here. It was interesting, and seemingly reassuring for some to have someone who was ALWAYS there and ready to jump on your ass and insult you like there was no tmorrrow... but every good thing must come to an end. His was just disgraceful... with all due respect.

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
Forkbender a dit:
But you can also give many examples where he did.
Yes, I can. There were times when he did. It also depends on the subject matter.

How is that different from the way I handled the 'GOD issue'?
Initially I didn't suggest GOD be banned, but moderated. With Ahuaeynjxs you initially wanted a ban, and I simply refused, taking my time to consider the matter. You can't call that hijacking the Site Admin account.

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
How is that different from the way I handled the 'GOD issue'?
Initially I didn't suggest GOD be banned, but moderated. With Ahuaeynjxs you initially wanted a ban, and I simply refused, taking my time to consider the matter. You can't call that hijacking the Site Admin account.

Are you stoned? You answered in precisely the opposite way I meant the question.

You as the person with a problem with GOD's behavior acted differently than I did with my problem with Ahua's behavior. You hijacked the Sita Admin account while I asked for a ban. When you refuted I was mad for a while. When I refuted you misused a little mistake by Lennart (cc'ing you in an email about the admin password) to take matters into your own hand. There is a different and I think you need to apologize for that.

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
Ahuaeynjxs a dit:
but when he started saying his daughter was running away from the house without telling him, and he started such threads afterwards, I took a step back and saw how wrong this all was.

That is not how it is in fact. I'm not going into the details but you have a false impression.

It was interesting, and seemingly reassuring for some to have someone who was ALWAYS there and ready to jump on your ass and insult you like there was no tmorrrow... but every good thing must come to an end.

He didn't do that to everybody and though his style may indeed be a topic of inquiry itself, mostly the underlying message has been a truthfull and compassionate one. I think as psychonaut you should train yourself to see through the bullshit and think for yourself. We need to discover truth ourselves, not copy it from someone else. At the same time we needn't forget that only by embracing a community of different opinions can we personally grow. Confrontation is healthy if brought to awareness.

Ahuaeynjxs

Inscrit
10 Déc 2008
I think it was great... Oleg was supposedly going to make a speech to me, in public, about how much I didn't have a clue about life.

He said I needed a kick in the butt.

When I find myself judging people like that, I tell myself that it's me that needs a kick in the butt, because if I was free from that tought form, I wouldn't have come to judge the person about being greater or lower than him.

CM just saw an iron capped boot and GOD's ass... and seemingly hit the right spot. We're all to blame equally if you ask me. Hatred and evilness pervaded the board equally, resulting from this action.

We were all very present during that time, so I think we all need a kick in the butt for waking up and realising we all had been not very attentive to what was going on and letting CM have that 15 min of glory. Because honestly...

If god wasn't such a crybaby he would have gotten over it. This is like friends playing in a sandbox with LSD blotters and one of the friends calling 911 on his ass and then crossing his arms and saying he won't play with anyone else that ever touched the sandbox.

To me as long as we don't see how we are all responsible and seek a responsible person, we are in that box, and not in a community of free minds...

spice

Inscrit
22 Déc 2006
Ahuaeynjxs a dit:
But it's still all distractions from looking at the subject straight in the eyes, his disgusting choice of words and expressions that kept getting worse and worse, I don't even dare quote examples...

I did complain about it and others too, nothing was being done and GOD felt invincible, being more and more sarcastic and distasteful.....

Did you really just write that?

:shock:

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
You mean we should kick ourselves?

Ahuaeynjxs

Inscrit
10 Déc 2008
What I meant is that it's not such a big deal after all... it's not like a ban is worse than say... saying someone needs a vasectomy, knowingfullwell someone else close is suffering from it...

You all speak like you think that CM tought he'd hold that ban forever... it lasted what, two days ? I got banned from forums for longer than that in the past...

I know Spice... but I feel like that regardless of what others say. It didn't take me saying disgusting things and insulting people straight to feel like that, I always feel like that when I am in front of my silver screen, I'm trying to work on that, and I'm sure you seen me calm down lately.

But I am not perfect... so I make errors too, sorry about that.

Psychoid

Inscrit
27 Jan 2007
Psychoid a dit:
I would like the site owner and the people that work with him to come and say what they think about this issue.
Dr.Leospace is in Japan, enjoying his holiday. But neither he nor the people he works with read the forum on a daily basis, except for me of course.

ROFL like you're gonna get away that easily. Who cares if they don't read the forum.

What I want is the forum admin and EVERYONE ELSE who works on the forum to come and say what they think about the fact that YOU, by YOURSELF, took the decision, WITHOUT CONSULTING ANY MODERATOR, NOR THE ADMIN OR OTHER MEMBERS, to HIJACK this very forum of theirs to ban GOD when it is obvious that you were the only one, with heartcore, who agreed with it. And I would also like to know how they can tolerate your presence even one more second after you've done this.

And I don't want anything more from you, it's useless. You're not discussing, you're just constantly dodging questions and repeating the same lies and idiocies.

And yes, CAPS LOCK, no need for another pointless picture.

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
those who blatantly claim wearing a white cap of innocence seldomly wear it.
is truth always served on a silver tray???

won't you get easy guys?? listen and talk to each other and stop the insulting or blaming... gets on the nerves all these seemingly senseless quarrels...

peace

Psychoid

Inscrit
27 Jan 2007
CM has caused BIG damage to the forum and I just can't act like nothing happenned.

Ahuaeynjxs

Inscrit
10 Déc 2008
wtf lol...

sorry but this is turning into complete humor material...

CM answered the questions already... no big deal... he stepped down from moderator status himself in the first place.

He got his mod rights taken away, AND he agreed to neve go apeshit again. You know what I think of this, damage to the forum... oh yeah I'll miss threads about animal sex, no offense Oleg...

spice

Inscrit
22 Déc 2006
Quit harping on the animal sex already. It was meant to be provacative, and it had more bearing on 'this' reality (the one even you inhabit whilst furiously typing away in a quasi-anglican frenzy) than the type of material you regularly choose as your subject matter.

The BOTTOM LINE is that there is a near 100% consensus on what happened, and on what the consequences should be.

I don't know if I want to be an absolutist on this issue, but God-damn, you guys are making it easier than it was......

G

Invité
spice a dit:
The BOTTOM LINE is that there is a near 100% consensus on what happened, and on what the consequences should be.

You put my last 6 months thoughts in words much better than I ever did.

Ahuaeynjxs

Inscrit
10 Déc 2008
A near 100% concensus of, what 4-5 people ? What if even 10 ?

I'm not in a frenzy... I work everyday, this is just like taking my e-mails. And you're all as responsible for not seeing it coming.

It's just like atheists defending god because they didn't know we needed him and now he quit.

It's ironic to me... and no I don't get any pleasure in this. Oleg and I were friends and exchanged pms for a while... that is until he told me to keep my health suggestions to myself because I was a lunatic. He didn't even want to look what it was... kept complaining about his sickness and couldn't accept I had some knowledge he might not have seen. He said I trust my doctor, not you... wtf ?! It's not like it was a secret either, he bashed at me in public because of it too...

I think it's creepy...

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
Psychoid a dit:
ROFL like you're gonna get away that easily. Who cares if they don't read the forum.
That's not what I was referring to. All my colleagues know what I've done, we do discuss such things over lunch you know, but since they have not been a witness to all that occurred in the past one or two years, they have no way to tell whether it was a wrong or right thing to do. From a conventional point of view it may have been wrong to take things into my own hands like that. Only those who've been paying careful attention, reading lots of posts by different members, can understand why I did what I did.

restin a dit:
I only want to remind you that the english-section had a high fall of productivity - if you watch, the top posters are all French (who did not participate in the issues), CM (who has been very active recently) and Ahua (with his 10-posts in a row).
That's just silly. We just passed through the summer season, and the French section has become more and more popular in the past one or two years. Very often all posts on the front page are French threads. I once made a screenshot of it, because I thought it was funny.

As far as 'productivity' is concerned, may I remind you that the "word association thread" was one of those very "productive" topics? As Fork said (emphasis mine):
1. Read the last posted word.
2. ASSOCIATE!
3. Type output of step 2.
4. Improve post-count/dick-size.
5. Waste more time by waiting for a reply.
That thread had a whopping 35 pages. There were more topics like that.

magickmumu

Inscrit
3 Nov 2007
Forkbender a dit:
He didn't do that to everybody .

Not everybody that's true, almost everybody.
:lol:

It was his and Douglass behaviour that made me leave for a while.
At that time they were acting very arrogant like they where more advanced than the rest of us or some BS like that.
I never complained I just simply left the place for a while.

And I think it's what most people do. People have left because of conflicts over and over again. Usually God was involved. (it doesn't matter if they where with or against him)

And now again, this whole circus around his personality.
But it is not only god who causes this circus. It's all of us.
I am guilty my self just for posting this.

I would like the God show to stop. But it is not in my control. All I can do is ignore it or leave.