Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Fun things to do on LSD

G

guitarmageddon7767

Invité
In my first seasoned lsd experience (4 hits)

- I listened to i-doser's lsdqh. As the tracers began to fill my eyes, it seemed that I was falling into a dreamlike trance.

- I prefer listening to some good dubstep / happy hardcore. Really become one with the music and FEEL IT pulse through your veins, as serotonin pumps through your brain and makes you feel like you're on top of the world. Highly Recommended MUST LISTEN TO WHILE TRIPPING:
- Nature is beautiful. As I walked around outside, the texture of everything formed into alien-like letters and flashed with brightly vivid colors. Truly amazing, oh and while peaking, temperature seemed to not exist at all.

- If possible, avoid or minimize cell phone usage. Invasive texts can be frustrating.

- The fun of playing sports seems amplified by a milli. For me, skateboarding made me feel like I was soaring into a lifetime of happiness. My perception on tricks that were never before possible is that their is a barrier between me and the person I would eventually become, and through hard skating, time and dedication, "the cracks begin to show" in that barrier.

- Drink orange juice. LSD depletes your vitamin-c, and believe it or not, replacing it only makes you trip harder :D

- Hang your head out of car (while someone else drives of course) I began to daydream that I was hanging on to an airplane above the clouds. Not recommended for the faint hearted.

- If you decide to trip in the fall, roll around in a pile of those wonderful, colorful leaves. No explanation, you just have to try it! Believe me.

*** I do not recommend this, but..
I tried driving down a country road, with friends in the car. The road began to wave, as I saw those alien-like letters reflecting off the road. My friends couldn't even tell I was tripping, until I squeaked "Imma Mario, lets go!"

I am widely open to other people's tripping preferences, and I would really appreciate new ideas.

~Jim