Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Fun things to do on LSD

T

TenYearsGone

Invité
Next time you drop try this out. Take like 200-300 balloons, inflate them, and fill a relatively empty room with the balloons. Put some black lights up, and a strobe light up. Turn the strobe to slow, and blast some Aphex Twin. This gives you a really intense trip, but if its mellow your looking for try taking some A-Bombs and going out to a friend/relative's camp, or just a secluded area out in the middle of the woods, near the water if its at all possible. Pitch a hammock, and watch the sunset. Its so crazy.

T

TenYearsGone

Invité
hahaha I read a story about a guy who took way too much acid, and went to see 300 in an IMAX, and freaked out and ran screaming from the theater. Sounds a little far fetched, but after seeing 300 in an IMAX, I believe it is possible.

Brugmansia

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
Watching kids programs which you used to watch as a child. You might feel as you have been wraped back to that time.

B

beathacker

Invité
i would suggest listening to goatrance is next to walking in nature the greatest thing to do. that's music created by users for users with an extreme amount of space in it! try looking for artists as Vibe Tribe, Electric Universe, Human Blue, Cycle Sphere, Annanda Shake, Eskimo, Astrix, Space Buddha, Psydrop or Ultravoice! i experience my trip as best with this kinda music :lol:

B

Beefyhalo

Invité
Yo, this is like the best thread! lol...what a way to make a first post!
im tired of following without contributing!

Getting lost in the forest is just fun, high or not.
But still, that is the most awesome idea.

I think the best plan is to pack an acoustic guitar, trek it out with a couple of friends in a forest, you've never been to...then, once you finally find a place to rest, sit down on a blanket, blow some bubbles and play some guitar. dont forget the tape recorder!

MindAstronaut

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
10 Juin 2006
Dancing on acid is one of the most funny things you can do, together with crackin lame ass jokes :mrgreen:

I like also watching some CEV, but i must say there not that good as the CEV on shrooms, but still nice to watch :)

G

Invité
TenYearsGone a dit:
Next time you drop try this out. Take like 200-300 balloons, inflate them, and fill a relatively empty room with the balloons. Put some black lights up, and a strobe light up. Turn the strobe to slow, and blast some Aphex Twin. This gives you a really intense trip, but if its mellow your looking for try taking some A-Bombs and going out to a friend/relative's camp, or just a secluded area out in the middle of the woods, near the water if its at all possible. Pitch a hammock, and watch the sunset. Its so crazy.

This.Is.The.Most.ÜBER.Idea.I.Have.Seen.On.Those.Boards !!! AWESOME !

Thanks alot dude, we'll sure try this soon ! :D

beathacker a dit:
i would suggest listening to goatrance is next to walking in nature the greatest thing to do. that's music created by users for users with an extreme amount of space in it! try looking for artists as Vibe Tribe, Electric Universe, Human Blue, Cycle Sphere, Annanda Shake, Eskimo, Astrix, Space Buddha, Psydrop or Ultravoice! i experience my trip as best with this kinda music :lol:

I'm a great Goa/Psytrance fan, hell, my first LSD trip was in a Goa party, and most of those who followed to... There's a lot of new names for me here, thanks !

Beefyhalo a dit:
Getting lost in the forest is just fun, high or not!

...and...

MindAstronaut a dit:
Dancing on acid is one of the most funny things you can do, together with crackin lame ass jokes :mrgreen: quote]

I've really LMAO when I read those posts, because we did exactly those things while LSD (or shrooms) trippin', looks like some things come naturaly ! :D

Great great post !

G

Invité
not trying to break the spirit here, i do not find any fun in LSD, mainly because i lock myself up in my house alone and try to avoid everyone. i hate tripping with others, as you may already know.
but the "fun" thing, for me, is to grab plenty of sheets and some pens (i once ran out of ink, and belive me, it was horrible), and start to write down. the next day, i read them, and mainly is lost phrases (if i even finished them), but in 5 or 6 sheets, i wrote some beautiful ones. i try to make sense out of everything, and i belive that when you are tripping high, high in acid, you reach that place (i think you know what i'm talking about) where you can look down in your life and make sense out of everything. when you are tripping as hard you can get on lsd, and alone, you have to belive on your reason.
i don't like music on acid because there's too much effects in your head (like reverbs and bends). i don't like people because i find them scary. and i hate parties, so....that leaves me and my notebook. and it is very, very fun.
once, i could see everything that i was going to write in the future in that sheet. i only had to write above the hallucination, and it came pretty good. it really screws your sense of time, it is ilogical, and i certainly love that. it obliges you to make sense out of the chaos in your head.

but i'll try that balloon thing, but i'll probably get scared and will hide in the closet until i come down, sweating like a pig and getting started for a world war with those damn balloons.

G

Invité
beathacker a dit:

I'm seriously beginning to dislike it, everyone wanting to listen to psytrance during tripping, constantly those 160 bpm, I need space, not industry.
First I hated it, then I actually started to like it a bit, but during a trip, I seriously prefer ambient. Chilled out, psytrance is for partying...

skoeip

Inscrit
19 Nov 2004
I also dislike psytrance in a trip, mostly I dislike any music while tripin, I just like to get outside and listen/see/experience the nature. but then again, I dislike acid so I dont realy know wat would be cool on acid :p although I made some kool chaotic wigly paintings on acid :p

G

Invité
skoeip, there's any chance we could see such paintings or is it asking too much ?

skoeip

Inscrit
19 Nov 2004
No sorry, they are a bit to much for me at the moment just to look at them....

Edit: and they realy arent that good :p

Gratefully_dead

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
18 Mai 2007
hey so I havnt had the chance to do acid yet but I always thought itd be radical to just pack a backpack and a tent, a guitar some food and just wander into the middle of some forest and camp out there, have a fire play some guitar and just chill out under the stars probably one of my fantasies

Valerius

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
20 Juin 2007
Although it's really funny walking around outside, don't do it when it's freezing cold. :roll:
The last time I was on acid I got lost in my friends neighborhood and was dead cold for what felt like a month (time's really messed up when on acid).

I also remember thinking, during my first trip, that "Oh man, psychedelic screensavers and games must be totally awesome right now!", so I loaded up Plasma Pong and found it really boring. It wasn't as "organic" as the walls slowly breathing and flowing around, haha.

Listening to music and just lying on your bed, staring into your own mind thinking about the world is one of the more amazing things you can do in my humble opinion. :D

(Oh and hi all, this is my first post on Psychonaut)

Necridous

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
24 Mai 2007
Don't remember if it has been said all ready or not, but go to the Beach!!! I did that last week and it was absolutely amazing. Make sure you put on lots of sunblock around the time u drop though or you will get badly burnt.

Brugmansia

Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
Space-is-the-Place a dit:
I'm seriously beginning to dislike it, everyone wanting to listen to psytrance during tripping, constantly those 160 bpm, I need space, not industry.
First I hated it, then I actually started to like it a bit, but during a trip, I seriously prefer ambient. Chilled out, psytrance is for partying...

I agree with you on this one. I prefer Progressive myself now. Or either dreamy Trance.

EnCoder

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
21 Juin 2007
I personnally hate psytrance...Nothing's as good as good, deep and funky techno when you're off your head...Oh, maybe some Border Community stuff too.

G

Invité
Nobody has posted it so I will: SEX!

Like your partners body is an adventure :D

slybootz

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
1 Nov 2007
Here's some fun things I've been doing recently:

Waterless Hand Sanitizer - play with this stuff: put a glob on your arm and let it roll down. feels wild

Candy - I love having suckers or a few jolly ranchers when I drop, they just taste better!

DVD/CD - stare off into the back of a CD or DVD, turn it around and you control the rainbows

ROHTO Eye Drops - These things are the most crazy experience for your eyes on acid...Last drop I described it as waterfalls pouring from my eyes. Refreshing!

Stucco Ceilings - my dorm room has this and I could (and have) stared off into it for hours. oh, the patterns! Same thing with brick walls.

Nature - I love to lay in the grass while dropping. I feel like I couldnt get closer to the earth. Grass and trees always look cool.

Smoke(cig or bud) - Only for those who care to smoke, but I also love laying in the grass with a cig(or joint) and watching the smoke floating off of the lit square and the smoke coming out of my lungs.

*Ripping Paper* - This is a new fave of mine. Take a piece of paper(a receipt, post-it, anything paper) and with it next to your ear slowly rip the paper and listen to it rip. SOUNDS STUPID RIGHT? Trust me on this one, it gives me chills down my spine; you can hear the frequencies in the rip change as the pitch changes down the rip...weird

Free iTunes Visualizer - G-Force Visualizer: I've spent hours tripping out to this thing..it;s a free download and you play a song on iTunes, press ctrl-T and this crazy visualizer leads you on journeys. I like to put this on at the end of my trip when I'm laying in bed and can't get to sleep.

Liquid Soap - After you pee for the first time during your trip(which is a colorful experience in itself; i usually see my piss as blue or green and the room is changing colors) you will need to wash your hands. A glob of liquid soap between your fingers will keep you occupied for a few minutes just playing with it in your hands

Dryer Sheet - Every taken a look at a sheet of fabric softener? Check it out on your next trip, pull on it, stretch it, look through it! Lots of cool patterns. I also love the smell, it reminds me of home, and mom, and being safe. :)

iPod - I always have a charged iPod on-hand on acid. I am a music major and always enjoy listening or playing music on acid. Also if something around you is bumming you out and making you tense(smells/noises on the subway do it for me) a familiar and happy song will do the trick.
Some of my favorites at these times:
Beatles (especially strawberry fields)
Keller Williams (fantastic guitar/bass technicality)
Grateful Dead :)
Jimi Hendrix (star spangled banner :shock: )
Jazz! (clifford brown, charlie parker, miles davis, anything that swings)
Things I usually avoid on acid:
Nine Inch Nails - Trent Reznor is such a musical genius that his synth scares the shit out of me if I listen to the wrong NIN tunes on acid
Tool - Similar reasons to NIN, I get scared at the wrong TOOL songs
Daft Punk - This is a toss-up: Daft punk does sound great on acid, but I usually get lost in the music and it sucks me in for an entire trip.

I'm still exploring and probably have gotten lost in a bunch of other silly things on LSD so I'll keep sending my ideas! Tell me if anyone tries them out, I hope they entertain you!

[/url][/list][/b]

D

DonJuan

Invité
Watching a woodfire in a fireplace or even better a campfire outside.

Watching the flame of a candle in a dark ambient and enjoying the liquid sensation of the shadows dancing on the ceiling and the walls.

Synestesia !

Observing natural phenomenons of physics like the slow formation of thousands of little bubbles in a pot full of water while it begin the process of boiling.

Use a cup full of water to settle a soap bubble on it and watch the intricate swirls and bands forming and moving on its surface.

(to be continued...)