Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

The truth about new age spirituality, DMT and other psychoactives

Austin112

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
20 Juin 2017
For those of you lost but seeking the truth of who you are, what your purpose is, what is going on in this chaotic world. I have
the answers for you. The truth is Jesus Christ. He is God, He created you, He created the world, He created all things. He wants you
to seek Him and repent from your sins, to repent from means to turn away from completely. If you will simply humble yourself and
pray to Jesus Christ to reveal Himself to you, He will reveal the truth of the Bible and who He is. It is
that simple. Once you come to the truth of who Jesus Christ is(He is God), you need to pick up your cross everyday by seeking Him and
His will. For you were created for His pleasure, not your own, that is why He wants us to forsake lusts of the flesh and to turn to
Him. We are only at most a couple decades from the second coming of Christ. This is final call, get on the ark or perish with the
rest of the wicked. Before I found out the truth about Jesus, I went through many new age spiritual teachings that lead to absolutely
nowhere but more lies and deceit put in place by the devil. Thats what all other religions and spiritual teachings are. They are
setup to lead you away from the truth of Jesus Christ and the gospel(the Bible). I even experimented with many psychoactive drugs
in search of the truth. The truth is the Bible and the Bible states that the devil rules this world for now, until Christ returns
to setup His eternal Kingdom. So what happens when you take psychoactive drugs you are making a connection to the spiritual world that
is hidden but directly over this dimension. When you take drugs like mushrooms,LSD or DMT you are connecting to that world and
allow for the demonic spirits that are trapped on earth but in the spirit dimension to manipulate you. That is how I came to the truth
of the Bible, I had many demonic experiences after smoking DMT. I was also defiled and corrupted by sins I had committed and continued
to committ being ignorant that I was even sinning. Once I prayed to Jesus Christ to forigve me and baptized myself in the name of Jesus
Christ, He did just that and took all the damage from the sins to my consciousness away. Hallelujah(means to praise God)! I am so
thankful to be where I am at, and it is all because of the good works Jesus has done in me. Please before things get any worse
in this world, which we are at the climax point before many end time wars break out, turn to Jesus and get to know Him before it is
too late.

Please watch this video to learn how to identify occult affiliation