Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Fun things to do on LSD

yourownworld

Psycho disparu·e
Inscrit
22 Juin 2006
darktigereye a dit:
I've found that connecting with a pet can be fun.
If that sounds a bit simple, it's because I'm still coming down from about five hits.

My cat comes into my room each time I take psychedelics, he watch me drawing and ask some kisses,... he looks at my pen with his wild open eyes, and I've got a strange feeling with him ^^

Lot of my ideas has been said, make music, write or read a book,Go our in a forest...
I think watching a movie is a lost of time, or it has to be a great movie like Yellow Submarine which made me laugh so much while tripping ^^

25_psychonaut_25

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
13 Avr 2007
Very funny can also be playing some very old 8 bit Atari video games.. :)

B

bruno_h2

Invité
Yeah... I like to listen some psy/progressive trance... and hang with my friends... :lol:

ararat

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
8 Juin 2006
Gratefully_dead a dit:
hey so I havnt had the chance to do acid yet but I always thought itd be radical to just pack a backpack and a tent, a guitar some food and just wander into the middle of some forest and camp out there, have a fire play some guitar and just chill out under the stars probably one of my fantasies
that is a very awesome thing to do, even when not an acid ;)

25_psychonaut_25

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
13 Avr 2007
misery a dit:
Gratefully_dead a dit:
hey so I havnt had the chance to do acid yet but I always thought itd be radical to just pack a backpack and a tent, a guitar some food and just wander into the middle of some forest and camp out there, have a fire play some guitar and just chill out under the stars probably one of my fantasies
that is a very awesome thing to do, even when not an acid ;)

You are right!! just lying under sky full of stars..I used to make that with my friends when we were stonned.Really stonned.. ;-) Or i lowed looking into clouds.In a normal state of mind you cant even imagine what bizzare and amazing pictures you see in those clouds...and clouds are constantly in motion, so faces are morphing into limbs,creatures,animals,everyday objects.. 8)

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
But make sure you have a good sleeping bag with you , it doesnt mater how warm it is you might feel cold and a good doss bag is a real friend when you feel cold . Thats my experience with outdoor middle of the night trips anyway .

slybootz

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
1 Nov 2007
anyone ever checked out one of those "Magic Eye" optical illusion books on acid? I bed they would look so wild

Failsafe

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
12 Mar 2008
Me and my friends were tripping out. We went all over. Some things I recommend are

1.) Try doing some sort of test. Like an actual test for school. Do it with your freinds and make it a group activity. (We did a test on economics and it was just insane.)

2.) Skittles are amazing. They aren't kidding when they say taste the rainbow.

3.) Go watch the trees breathe. That's amazing.

4.) Get a sober driver to drive you around, cars can be cool, you just have to realize your safe.

5.) Buy something from a gas station if you can handle people. You might feel a little paranoid, but once you get out you can laugh about it a lot.

6.) If you know your freinds are cool with it (all mine are we do it all the time) play tricks on each other.

7.) Plasma balls and lava lamps. (I saw Senator John Kerry walk by inside a plasma ball, that was intense.)

8.) Watch The Wall, or 2001: A Space Oddysee (spelling and correct name?)

9.) Stare directly into a strobe light. (Though probably not for too long because it's probably bad for your eyes.)

10.) Daft Punk, Muse, Pink Floyd are all excellent to rave to. Glow sticks and lighters are a must try. Dance around with your friends and your cat, animals seem to love trippers. (at least in my experiences with them.)

Ok that's ten, but there's still a few more I got. If you have a bright cell phone, try sending a text, I ended up forgetting about it and going swimming in my phone. (Intense!)

Stare into a mirror and just stare at your pupils. Mirror's are just cool. Looking at water with oil in it is really cool too.

thepschedelicpaintbrush

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
23 Mar 2008
I've got a few that aren't up here.

It's nice to plan ahead for lsd, get supplies. I recommend...

1.) Food and drink, if you start to feel sick at any time it's most likely because you haven't eaten in 6-10 hours. Just keep a few snacks and some water or your favorite drink in a backpack. I found that I like white chocolate covered pretzels, they're sweet and crunchy and easy to chew.
2.) A backpack or something similar is useful if you're leaving the safety of your own home.
3.) Glow-sticks are hardcore, just don't go waving them around in public if you don't want to attract attention. Unless it's a fireworks holiday or Halloween, they scream "I'm on drugs!"
4.) Writing/Drawing supplies, I recommend a drawing pad and a decent mechanical pencil. DON'T USE PENS if you get emotional on lsd, if you get really into a drawing (likely if you happen to draw something good) it can be very frustrating to mess up.
5.) Bubbles, as previously stated. The magic bubbles sound really fun, I'd never thought about those.
6.) Some herb, if you need to calm down it does the job and if it's good weed it might cheer you up more than you expect it to.
7.) Music, it's nice to experiment but make sure you have music that you know you're into. My taste so far ranges from Daft Punk to The Bloodhound Gang to The Beatles and a lot of things in between.
8.) A Partner, if you aren't sure of yourself on acid then you need someone who can comfort you and guide you out of a bad trip. Acid can literally drive people to madness and if you've had a history of depression or anger or have never confronted and beaten a serious problem it may be dangerous for you. If you're sure of your mental stability and you know that you will always be able to distinguish the real and the unreal then you're alright (at least that's my theory but who knows it's a crazy drug). A partner is good to have though, you won't always experience the same thing but the fact that YOU DO experience the same things sometimes is so mind-blowing.
9.) Some cash, you need cash in the real world. No, people aren't going to give you free shit because you want it. Seriously...
10.) Colored sunglasses. Viewing everything through a colored lens can be pretty cool.

Now, Activities. I won't be listing any of the great ideas that have already been posted, this post is already going to be longish and it's already been said anyhow.
1.) This is where my screen name comes from. I must warn you, BE CAREFUL IF YOU TRY THIS. You'll need some glow-sticks, some containers (cups work just fine), and a paintbrush.
First, you'll need to open the glow-sticks. BE CAREFUL, glowsticks contain hydrogen peroxide and produce phenol which is harmful to the skin and can cause irritation and may even cause nausea and vomiting. They're difficult to get into and can make a terrible mess so try this OUTSIDE unless you find a clean way to get them open. Don't break them, the fluid will go everywhere (it will look really cool but it will still be messy), cut them open with a sharp knife (the weight of a butcher knife or a machete works well). If you plan on doing this, PRACTICE opening one before you start tripping (OUTSIDE) so that you know what you're doing later.
Next, just pour the fluids into the containers (there are so many things you can do with this stuff but I'll leave the ideas up to you) pick up your paintbrush, and paint. That's right, it glows. It's cool.
2.) Just two follow ups on the glow-sticks. Try pouring the fluid in a bowl with or without water, mix colors, stir it around (use a stick or something, not your hands) it's fun but don't make a mess. When disposing of the stuff, flush it all down the toilet with the lights off, it doesn't last long but it still looks cool.
3.) Sex, it's already been stated but there are a lot of ways to spice it up when you're on acid. Glow-sticks, no don't use them on your partner (there's the slim chance they could break, unlikely but still) just have them around, use a strobe light or a black-light or colored lights or whatever you've got to add to the atmosphere. Turn on some music that fits the atmosphere you create. Lights aren't your only option either. If you're out in nature all you need is a blanket or a tent. The sun makes you feel so happy when you're tripping and it can lead to a surprisingly romantic setting depending on where you are. The night adds yet another atmosphere and there are so many places you can go day or night.
4.) Some people can handle being in public. Most of the time, I can straighten myself up enough to handle any situation whether it's giving a random pedestrian directions or telling a cop why I'm walking around in a nice high class residential area at midnight. Anyhow, if you can handle public places go somewhere fun. Arcades have a lot of lights and fun games. Theme parks have a lot to offer, I would LOVE to ride a roller coaster on acid but I haven't gotten the chance YET.

I wanted to shoot for 10 here, but this is already kinda long and a lot of my favorite activities are already listed. However, if I come up with something else I just have to share I'll be sure to post here.

tryptonaut

Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
Just two things about the glowsticks. I find it really hazardous to operate a big, sharp knife or even machete when tripping. And in addition to that opening glowsticks that contain hazardous fluids - you're welcome if you're brave enough to get some of that fluid in the eyes and then poke an eye out with the big knife when you want to rub your eyes but forget about the knife in your hand...

When tripping I find it immensely demanding to do manual stuff like rolling cigarettes or fingering a lighter out of your pockets without losing all your keys and whatever else is in there.
Once I had a kitchen knife lying around when on shrooms d it had a magical appeal to me. I always wanted to play with it and even lick the blade. Since that time I ban big knifes from my tripping locations...

And then the glowsticks again. They might be cool, but they're more or less chemical waste. If you believe in Karma I think it goes down 10 points by every glowstick you flush down the toilet!

thepschedelicpaintbrush

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
23 Mar 2008
Like I said in my post, caution is to be exercised and it is wise to figure out the best method of opening them with the tools at your disposal before tripping. I managed to do this safely, although I did make a bit of a mess, the first time I tried it. Then again, I have a high degree of self control, trusting myself to walk amongst people and even trusting my social skills to the point that I'm sure I could talk to a police officer without panicking as long as I'm not peaking high (like I tell my more paranoid friends, people only know you're tripping if you're acting like a douchebag).
I agree that using a knife under the influence of acid is extremely dangerous and I actually have another method for getting into the glow-stick. If you take a small metal rod, or something similar, heat it, and being careful not to burn yourself press it into the glow-stick and it will melt through the casing. Do this outside, or keep the hole pointed toward a towel, as it's likely for some liquid to shoot out. As in my original post, exercise caution in all of this as the chemicals inside of the glow-stick are skin-irritants.
In terms of karma and chemical waste. The product is there, it's arguably bad karma to not use the glow-stick at that point. Someone is going to buy it and no amount of your not using it will stop it from being produced in todays corporate world. Breaking it open is no different from activating it, as they're lifespan is very limited.

I agree with you in that blades are dangerous and hand eye coordination is often diminished under the effects of lsd, but anyone who uses lsd, or any mind altering substance, irresponsibly, deserves to suffer the consequences. I would hope that anyone who wishes to try the psychedelic paintbrush would only do so knowing that they could open the glow-stick safely.

U

username

Invité
Well I see you all failed to mention the absolute BEST things I have ever done. Careful with these, and don't do them alone.

1. Ride your bike, for an entire trip. You can ride and ride and ride, we've covered 30 miles or more in a single trip. Its a fairly safe, and reliable means of transit, faster than walking. When you get bored, hope on your bike, move on. Its a whole new experience next time you stop.

2. Bring portable speakers. My preferred tripping music is the album + by Justice. I have a speaker pod, play music WHILE riding my bike.

3. Lay back, look at the stars/moon. Tripping at night is AMAZING. It will rock your world. And with such dialed pupils, your night vision remains excellent. We trip when the moon is full, ride our bikes all night. Its like daytime.

4. Go swimming. Probably in a pool, always with friends. Just do it. It's FUCKING AMAZING.

5. Bring a snack or two. Or try basic cooking. Everything I have snacked on has been amazing. Don't over eat, just small snacks. My favorites in order:
-Popcorn
-Nectarines
-Oranges
-Trail mix with M&Ms
-Cocoa pops

6. Climb trees. I climbed to the top of this giant tree with my friend, and stuck my head through the upper canopy with him. We stoop and looked at the moon for like 15 minutes, swaying around super high in the air, eating trail mix. It was life changing.

These are my favorite things to do, I suggest you all try them! I have had trips where I listened to music, danced around in strobe lights, done all that 'trippy' stuff. Nothing compares to these few in my opinion.

kittytranq

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
1 Oct 2009
on one of my most recent trips on LSD, my m8 and I had dosed 3 hits and bumped K. We decided to go into the hot tub completely unknown to the possibilities of the water visuals. This is something you must try, if your trip is going well & you are in good spirits I highly suggest it. To our absolute surprise, my m8 & I learned that we were able to manipulate our visuals as you traced your fingers on the water's surface. Now I am from Canada and this was in mid-spring and I understand this may have been done by others in fresh/salt water but this is my experience. Going eye level with the water also produced spectacular effects. The only way I could describe this effect at the time was a physical 'MSPaint' ;p

Later that afternoon there was a shocking snow storm!! In the middle of spring.....only in Calgary , Alberta, Canada

PS- Make sure no one sees you as you may look pretty abnormal playing in your hot tub to sober individuals!!! :rolleyes:

KT

EndlessEntity

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
6 Juil 2010
one time
lol

me and my friend nick were like 5 blotters under on some heroic shit and we turned off all the lights in the apartment
shut all the blinds, Donned sunglasses, threw on some tool, and The black angels, and we started throwing glowsticks at eachother, all over the apartment... it got pretty crazy

nick ended up rupturing a green one in his teeth and spraying the neon liquid all over the place- the inside of our apartment lit up like the night sky -- hits of white rhino intensified this wonderful setting

Crimzen

Inscrit
16 Oct 2008
glow stick war in complete darkness to tool.........
omg..........
heaven?

Crimzen

Inscrit
16 Oct 2008
i believe it was :mrgreen:

i havnt done many fun things on acid other than tripping itself (when its fun) outside in the sun, the beach was cool, in my backyard wen i lived with my cousins, the first 2 trips i had were the more 'fun' though

but when avatar 3D first came out me and a mate went to see it with a few other people who werent tripping
was LUSH to say the least, the colours were just ridiculous
it ended on a bad note however, when we left the cinema we got chased down a few streets by some madman and his mates in a car :shock: nice way to fuck up a nice night assholes

ararat

Inscrit
8 Juin 2006
going to the movies on LSD sounds like a waste of time and LSD to me. the thought never crossed my mind and if it does I won't follow it.

sitting at night on a hill at the sea and looking at the reflections of the full moon in the water was no waste of time however :mrgreen:
that'd be my most favorite thing, tripping or not: looking.

Crimzen

Inscrit
16 Oct 2008
Going to the movies had its upsides and downside
it was an...interesting experience standing in the massive line waiting to get tickets, very weird with so many people around while we were just giggling and being silly bastards
sitting still the whole time was a bit of a chore, kept feeling the need to get up and go outside

going to kings park in my city was great fun
there were 4 of us the first time we went, the park is right alongside the city and so on the big hill within it theres a breath taking view of the city and its lights, not to mention the nature walk which is fairly well lit
lying on the grass looking up at these really tall gum trees and passing a bong around with some of my best mates, that was good times

Drymeen

Inscrit
11 Jan 2011
In my opinion, you should just LIVE under the effect of acid. Doing every "normal" thing while your mind is tricking and tripping in every direction is hella fun. Try to make dishes under acid. You'll get lost in the plates more than once. Try to watch TV or listen to music, walk in a forest, dance, smoke. Everything is amplified to his maximum potential.