Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Free psychedelic electronic album.

IJesusChrist

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
i would almost say video game psychadelic...

It reminds me of 90's video game music, electronica and psychadelic blendered, and made to a smooth puree of awesomeness.

Erothyme

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
8 Déc 2009
ImTrippingStupid a dit:
What Genre would you classify this as?

If I had to label it, I like "PsyDM" ;D

Psychedelic electronic music works, too.

But it doesn't really matter, I think.

ImTrippingStupid

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
21 Jan 2008
I put it in my Experimental folder because it doesn't closely resemble anything i have but its good.

_Avatar_

Banni
Inscrit
19 Jan 2010
I listened to it the day before yesterday and really liked it. Very melodic and multi-layered, like a modern version of '70s progressive rock. Thanks for sharing and keep on being creative!

Jeniger a dit:
Its lacking a bit in the low freq, is this on purpose?
I had the same impression actually.

Modern Day Hippie

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
27 Avr 2010
very nice, I really can't wait for this weekend now cuz I've been building a list of great music to listen to while I hang out with Lucy. You just made it into the first 10 songs :D

ophiuchus

Inscrit
14 Nov 2006
thanks for bumping the thread, i just found it. listening to coincidentia oppositorum first, im diggin it fer sher.

you're a good man for making it free. especially since im dirt poor atm... :p :?

at least more people will have had access to some good vibes. i'll definitely tell my friends.

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
FUCKING LOVE YOU!!!!!!

Supervixen

Inscrit
5 Fev 2009
I find it's pretty cool to offer both cds and free dowloads. I'm listening to "Coincidencia"right now, it sounds a bit like you're exploring every noise you're discovering, but then maybe it's the first album, I'll try listening to the "Outer Space" thing later ! Keep on doing and sharing what you love, anyway.

neonoctafish

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
27 Août 2013
More power to ya. Respect & thanks!

D

D.F.

Invité
The 20 posts run for the PM functionality ends now. Thank you.