Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Free psychedelic electronic album.

IJesusChrist

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
This stuff is SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DUDE! You have created the best album ever. And its free. You're my hero :D :D :D

darkwolfunseen

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
5 Août 2009
Very good. Thank you.

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
No really, I listened to the album today, you really got my style of music down.

Don't take this to heart if you don't like what I say but I'd classify your music as early video game music mixed with psychedalia.
Pretty sweet man. Kind of reminded me of very odd japanese style retro games, ones with absolutely no coherent purpose, but awesome weird music :D

Oknayd

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
5 Mai 2008
hey.. not bad... not bad at all! in fact, i think i like it :D will have to give it a more thorough listening tomorrow after work.

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
Thanks for sharing, sounds groovy.

Jeniger

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
20 Oct 2008
Well done! :rolleyes: Its lacking a bit in the low freq, is this on purpose? Furtherest awsome tracks!will be spinning this more

Erothyme

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
8 Déc 2009
Jeniger a dit:
Its lacking a bit in the low freq, is this on purpose?

Not sure why you feel this way. It has some moments like that, but overall, the bass can get pretty heavy! What are you listening with? :V

ImTrippingStupid

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
21 Jan 2008
I dig it! My normal taste is Psy but this was a nice work. Good sound to keep my mind going @ 4 something in the morning.

Jeniger

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
20 Oct 2008
I have listened it on a pair of yamaha hs-80... But lacking just really a small bit , no complains :)

Erothyme

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
8 Déc 2009
An update in case anyone happens to be interested!

Since you guys liked the album I figured I should let you know that I now have it in CD form. It can be purchased through my website [ http://erothyme.net ].

It's still all free to download and all that, of course. But the physical copies are very pretty. 8)

Nomada

Inscrit
4 Juil 2008
WOW

nice. very nice! :rolleyes: groovy and noisy. yeah baby! keep it up.

in fact, this is sooo good I have to ask if you could name stuff thats similar--however remotely

Erothyme

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
8 Déc 2009
I'm flattered. 8D

I recommend Shpongle, Aphex Twin, Boards of Canada, The Flashbulb, and KiloWatts.

Nina_is_alive

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
11 Mar 2009
This is fantastic :mrgreen:

thank you very much! some of the best psychedelic music I've heard :]