Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Female psychonauts

druglessdouglas

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Mai 2008
hello MissDarling. welcome to the forum. i hope you will stay around for a bit.
im afraid ive got no cheekbones and am too bald for a ponytail but i make up for it by having a lack of personality and antisocial character :D

poisoninthestain

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
14 Avr 2008
actually my girlfriend is sort of a psychonaut you could say...like, she doesn't get the time to do a lot of psychedelics but when she does she has a good time.

she's been smoking bud every now and then for the past 2 years or so.

and recently she's eaten 2.5g of P. Cubensis and some MDMA.

not really much of a resume but still.

Lion

Inscrit
22 Avr 2007
does taking "drugs" qualify you as a psychonaut?

i hope i'm not a psychonaut

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
does taking "drugs" qualify you as a psychonaut?
No. Taking psychedelics qualifies you as a psychonaut. :wink:

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
Because psychedelics make the psyche visible so you can explore it. People who are interested in studying the psyche without personally travelling through it, are students of psychology, not psychonauts. And then there are the new-agers, and those who adhere to a certain doctrine. The field is not limited to the use of psychedelics, but I don't think that anyone who's against the use of psychedelics can be considered a psychonaut.

Lion

Inscrit
22 Avr 2007
CaduceusMercurius a dit:
Because psychedelics make the psyche visible so you can explore it. People who are interested in studying the psyche without personally travelling through it, are students of psychology, not psychonauts. And then there are the new-agers, and those who adhere to a certain doctrine. The field is not limited to the use of psychedelics, but I don't think that anyone who's against the use of psychedelics can be considered a psychonaut.

and one that is interested in exploring the psyche without psychedelics..? but is not against the use of psychedelics..

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
"I stopped reading after glam rock women's under clothes"

That was a mistake . I was taking the piss out of myself to make a point . The point being that there are no private womens forums unless they are spread from woman to woman . So a girly section wouldnt help anyone as every second wanker would join and pretend to be a woman .

I dont own or wear any womens clothes or mascara or lipstick .

What about reading the rest and commenting please .

I looked at the picture in the link you gave . Nice , but not my type .

"Dude, that was like, you know, a joke"

Dont call me dude please . And instead of making empty meaningless comments please explain exactly what you mean .

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
and one that is interested in exploring the psyche without psychedelics..? but is not against the use of psychedelics..
Why would a psychonaut be interested in exploring the psyche without psychedelics? I mean, even a user of psychedelics will have ample time (days, weeks) to engage in non-psychedelic activities for his inner development (you can't trip every day), why would he want to do without psychedelics altogether? A psychonaut may or may not be tripping a lot, but if someone doesn't want to trip at least once a year, I don't think the term psychonaut should be applied.

Lion

Inscrit
22 Avr 2007
CaduceusMercurius a dit:
Why would a psychonaut be interested in exploring the psyche without psychedelics? I mean, even a user of psychedelics will have ample time (days, weeks) to engage in non-psychedelic activities for his inner development (you can't trip every day), why would he want to do without psychedelics altogether? A psychonaut may or may not be tripping a lot, but if someone doesn't want to trip at least once a year, I don't think the term psychonaut should be applied.

so you have to take psychedelic substances to be a psychonaut.. i disagree.. what about lucid dreaming, etc...

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Caduceus , whats your thoughts about a girly section ? I`ve said what i think , ( allthough i have nothing to say or decide here ) , do you think its worth a try ? With a strict moderator , maybe Mara , to keep the wankers out . I think everyone here agrees that we need more balance through female presence and opinions . And if theres place enough for a dead spanish and german section i cant see any reason not to give it a try .

I`m in pain now....... i have visions of a section where i / we maybe could help someone with a problem but arent alowed to . And that people there start to build their own segregated little girly reality where ........... hokus pokus takes over and the matriachy starts planning the downfall of us males their slaves.......

MissDarling , Mara , ladys what do you think ?

Mara

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
29 Avr 2008
Sorry for not posting so much the last couple of days... The internet I'm using is so slow I have to wait 5 minutes until the damn thing loads, and even then I have to press refresh most of the time. :roll:

MissDarling, welcome! Glad to see another female psychonaut.

A females-taking-over-the-world section sounds nice but I bet we can do that right under your nose without you noticing it :p

I think a female-section sounds nice but not necessary. I am not afraid to post my girly problems on the general message boards, and I would be interested in what guys have to say about it. I bet they have experiences with (ex)girlfriends, sisters, aunts and mothers. If I want to keep things private I will send a female psychonaut I feel connected to a private message.

But why not give it a try? Other girls who have not yet found a good reason to join this forum might have different opinions. I'm not having any female-specified problems at the moment but I bet I can write for ages about menstruation and psychedelics :wink: And I would love to help other girls. Maybe a girl-forum will be the sollution, maybe not, we can always try.

But if you compare this idea with the spanish and german forum... Hmm...

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
OK, I've added a forum. Any suggestions for a better name and description?

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
"A females-taking-over-the-world section sounds nice but I bet we can do that right under your nose without you noticing it"

What do you mean can do it ? Its already hapend............

Nice post Mara . I get a bit pissed off sometimes with some women playing the i`m not equal and poor little me games . I think equality and emancipation are not things that can be given to people or that others can give alowance / permission . They are things one has to take , make , do and be . Personaly i like women that know that they are equal as i dont like having to play sheep dog with a sheep .

"Any suggestions for a better name and description?"

The master race place . With sub sections like :- Picking pockets , how to make poison , pictures of my slave , how to fake having a headache , how to fake orgasms , how to make it look like youve done something while he was at work , keeping your slave on his toes , divorce / alimoney / free money for beginers , keeping your lovers secret............

Is the section totaly private ? Are us slaves banned from taking part ? Can we see in it ...... or must i drill a hole through the wall of the german section ?

Mara

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
29 Avr 2008
Well... It's fine by me if men read the female section. Maybe when there are more psychonautica's we can ask this question again.

Yes you can make your own emancipation. But there are things to say for women in Azia (or Amsterdam........) etc etc. who are promised a good life in Europe and then made dependent on heroine. (you know how the story goes on). I consider myself lucky being born in Holland with nice parents. I do experience some unequality... I once worked in a factory. My collegue was my age, and he was hired about a month earlier then me. We did exactly the same thing. He earned 8 euro's an hour, and I earned about 5...

MissDarling

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
29 Août 2008
GOD a dit:
"I stopped reading after glam rock women's under clothes"

That was a mistake . I was taking the piss out of myself to make a point . The point being that there are no private womens forums unless they are spread from woman to woman . So a girly section wouldnt help anyone as every second wanker would join and pretend to be a woman .

I dont own or wear any womens clothes or mascara or lipstick .

What about reading the rest and commenting please .

I looked at the picture in the link you gave . Nice , but not my type .

"Dude, that was like, you know, a joke"

Dont call me dude please . And instead of making empty meaningless comments please explain exactly what you mean .
I was just kidding around, I understood what you meant and agreed with you (as stated in the "in all seriousness, excellent point") I assumed you were being funny with the "glam rock women's under clothing" thing, and responded in kind

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
"He earned 8 euro's an hour, and I earned about 5"

I would go nuts and quit if i saw a woman getting ripped off or used . It can be dificult though . I once saw an arsehole beating the shit out of his woman on the street and went in between and stoped him . The woman started hitting me and they went home arm in arm and probably had the best fuck they`d had for years .

" I assumed you were being funny with the "glam rock women's under clothing" thing, and responded in kind"

Halleluja ! I guess i was just being a bit sensitive / showing my femanin side..........I shall now go and buy some nylons and cover my body in strawberry jam and whip myself with a wet fish .

I hope you , Mara and all the other ladys have a good time in your new section and wish you sucsess .

druglessdouglas

Inscrit
14 Mai 2008
im glad the women now have their own thread. it may encourage more to join the forum and that cant be bad. ill tell some of my female psychonaut friends. they may want to join now

Mara

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
29 Avr 2008
druglessdouglas a dit:
im glad the women now have their own thread. it may encourage more to join the forum and that cant be bad. ill tell some of my female psychonaut friends. they may want to join now

Let's hope so :thumbsup:

Why didn't they join before?