Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Female psychonauts

Julespsych

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
3 Nov 2008
I'm a girl, and a psychonaut. I like girls, but my girlfriend is not a psychonaut. I'd like her to be interested, but it's not really up to me and I respect her choice on the matter, even though we have different views on the subject.
I think because we are well, feminine, we are somewhat more introspective, and maybe most of us don't really express our experiences as much, so I agree with druglessdouglas.
I don't know, but I agree that we need more women posting on these forums!
Oh, and I know several straight psychonaut girls too, from my school (I'm a psych student who will graduate in 3 months).
I also wholeheartedly agree with mountain_girl. The whole anima/animus thing. Two halves of a whole. Yes, but men have feminine energy in them, just like we have masculine energy in us, we just express it differently. I think we connect in totally different ways, perhaps because of our healer/mother archetype. Am I making any sense?
I do not think it is difficult to find women psychonauts, though
Maybe it depends on which country you live in?

mysticwarrior

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
17 Août 2007
Welcome on the forum Julespsych, what are you studying precisely? Are you studying for a psychotherapist or are you studying psychiatry? I hope you can give us all some essential information on these subjects ;) I think psychology or psychiatry can be really interesting for a psychonaut. Are these study's really as hard as a lot of people say?

PsycheSmirk

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
27 Déc 2008
I'm female, but people here seem to think I'm male. I don't blame them though.

It IS rare to find us, but we are out there. :)

I think it's because most of us tend to think of using drugs, especially hallucinogens and psychedelics are immorally wrong, and that if we use them we will screw up our whole lives. Whereas guys tend to be more on the chill side of things and don't think so poorly toward the use of drugs. And that is not meant to sound sexist in ANY way so if it offended you, I'm sorry.

I've only found one other girl who is somewhat like me, except I don't think she does drugs to explore her mind.

I have a really spiritual and philosophical outlook on everything and it is extremely hard to find other females who share the same concepts as I do. It's pretty sad. :?

Ahuaeynjxs

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
10 Déc 2008
Ah ! There's a lot more woman reading than I thought !

*runs and hides in the burning bush*

Umm... no you didn't think that ! Oh common ! No there was no pun intended !

:\