Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Female psychonauts

toogoodforyou

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
9 Juin 2008
My fiance is a psychonaut like myself and it was me who introduced her to the scene. She is a beautiful girl who cooks very well too :) We love to enjoy our psychedelics together in moderation.

Just meet more females and i'm sure you will meet someone with an open mind. Maybe you can convince someone, if you have valid reasons and knowledge.

Cheers!

GOD

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Male psychedelics users tend to be loners and sit infront of computers . There are much less female psychedelics users as one sees by going to partys , most of the women have boyfriends .

It must have something to do with the diferent charakters / prioritys of men and women .

Brugmansia

Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
You're right, dedicated female psychonauts who found the doors of perception themselve, tend to make social contact extremly easily. Being sincere and very self aware without having an air or ego. Obviously that leads to a relationship that just fits.

I think they could go with lots of male psychonauts, but you just need to encounter them at the right time, place and moment. The melt with them will go smooth if on a goa party. Just for what this scene is known for.

MissDarling

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
29 Août 2008
tryptonaut a dit:
I have a shirt that says "Mescaline" (nothing more, just that one word and it looks like a brand name). Whenever I wear it I can spot psychonauts because they always start smiling as soon as they see it, give me a thumbs up or say "nice shirt man". However no girls so far who seemed to know what Mescaline is...

I have always been drawn towards girls who were kind of crazy, who were acting out of the box. I was attracted by them not being the typical stupid princess type - but whenever I got involved with one of them I had to find out after a while that she was just really crazy and I couldn't stand her. Then I had to crawl back to my friends who had warned me from the beginning...
I don't know, I always fall for the same type (either totally crazy, or arrogant - somehow my subconscious tells me these features are totally sexy...)

I'm a Burroughs reading, mind exploring, mescaline appreciating chick... so we are out there. The only problem with dating me is I'm only attracted to girls and glam rockers (David Bowie, Michael Monroe, and Brian Molko are all my type)... although any skinny guy with high cheekbones, a nice jaw, and a pony tail will do it for me, provided he's willing to wear a school girl outfit sometimes to make me happy. Right now I have a boyfriend though, who's pretty although totally insane *sigh* note to self: Stop dating bipolar people

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
I think if i said what i am thinking now i`d probably get banned from the forum .

Guys go and wash your hands , NOW . And do your laundry on at least 60°C.......

MissDarling

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
29 Août 2008
GOD a dit:
I think if i said what i am thinking now i`d probably get banned from the forum .

...damn now you've got me curious as to what you were thinking

Lion

Inscrit
22 Avr 2007
MissDarling a dit:
GOD a dit:

seriously.. you DON'T wanna know

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
I`m not saying because if i do i think all the guys here will get a life threatening zink and lecithin deficiency................

It would probably give the soap and soap powder industrys a massive boost though............

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
This is the under 16 version of what i was thinking .

I was singing this while i was thinking its a pity the atlantic is so wide.......

Well there's gonna be a freakers ball
Tonight at the freakers hall
And you know, you're invited one and all

Come on babies grease your lips
Grab your hats and swing your hips
Don't forget to bring your whips
We're going to the freakers ball

Blow your whistle and bang your gong
Roll up something to take along
It feels so good it must be wrong
We're freakin at the freakers ball

Where all the fags and the dykes they're boogyin' together
The leather freaks are dressed in all kinds of leather
The greatest of the sadists and the masochists too
Screaming "Please hit me, and I'll hit you"

The FBI are dancing with the junkies
All the straights, are swinging with the fogies
Across the floor and up the wall
Yall, we're freakin at the freakers ball

Everybody's kissing each other
Brother with sister, son with mother
Smear my body up with butter
Take me to the freakers ball

Pass that roach please and pour the wine
I'll kiss yours if you'll kiss mine
I'm gonna boogie till i go blind

White ones, black ones, yellow ones, red ones
Necrophiliacs looking for dead ones
The greatest of the sadist and the masochists too
Screaming "Please hit me, and I'll hit you"

Everybody's fallin' in batches
Pyromaniacs striking matches
I'm gonna itch me where it scratches
Freaking at the freakers ball

Then i had a nightmare as i thought......KEVIN IF ITS YOU AGAIN STOP IT NOW OR YOUR HAIR WILL DROP OUT AND YOU WILL GO BLIND...........

Nomada

Inscrit
4 Juil 2008
GOD is GOD (transcendental nihilism remix)

seriously GOD, you're killing me. :p

MissDarling a dit:
I'm a Burroughs reading, mind exploring, mescaline appreciating chick... so we are out there. The only problem with dating me is I'm only attracted to girls and glam rockers (David Bowie, Michael Monroe, and Brian Molko are all my type)... although any skinny guy with high cheekbones, a nice jaw, and a pony tail will do it for me, provided he's willing to wear a school girl outfit sometimes to make me happy. Right now I have a boyfriend though, who's pretty although totally insane *sigh* note to self: Stop dating bipolar people

You are an example of why I write both in this topic and in this forum. I like 'em with shaved heads. :lol:

Lion

Inscrit
22 Avr 2007
Dr Hook for the win, great song to play on guitar

MissDarling

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
29 Août 2008
GOD a dit:
I`m not saying because if i do i think all the guys here will get a life threatening zink and lecithin deficiency................

It would probably give the soap and soap powder industrys a massive boost though............

Vitamin supplements. I also suggest a psychettes board to encourage females to join where women can discuss girlie issues (like how enthogens effect mensturation, pregnancy, and the like, or safety issues (such as being in an altered state among men some of whom you don't know well)

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Hey Lion , Good song , good taste . I beamed myself the chords down but i havent got the hang of it yet . I want top go on the main street here and batter peoples brains and ears with my bad hendrix and cool songs mix and tell and get the audience to tell sick jokes in between . Plus some caustic comments about the government / polytrics / the mafia and ?????

MissDarling , the idea about sugesting to Caduceus and the other site royalty that there should be a girly section has been on my mind for ages . But , there arent so many women on the forum , i think about 6 or 7 . And it couldnt be a private girls only section because theres no way to check what sex a new member realy is . ( I`d log on in my glam rock womens under clothes disguise and pretend to be one of the matriachy........ ) . We have had questions from women about their periods and for the rest of us it was OK . Nobody talked stupid macho cack and everybody either shut up or tried to help . I think it would be the best if you just did your thing and talked about what you want and if any guys try spreading zink and lecithin just tell them to fuck off . I`m sure if anyone tried playing stupid games with you all many of us would give them a swif burning . If we ..... i mean me as the only man here and the boys are brave enough to talk about our problems and private shit in public , and we do , what about you all trying it to ? I think it would do all of us good to get out of the roles we have learned , get to know and acept each sex as we are and just be equals and try to help each other . For example talking about fears and problems with being in situations with men you dont know is a theme where you could get more help and understanding if we all talked about it . Men need to know how to treat women and how to not make them insecure , to learn how they feel and what they want . I also think it would do a lot of women good to know how men realy feel and how to stop men getting crossed wires and how to deal with it if they do .

Wocha think ?

Lion

Inscrit
22 Avr 2007
another great song god is buenas tardes amigo by ween.

and err MissDarling; i happen to be a skinny guy with high cheekbones, a nice jaw, and a pony tail LOL! although i'm not quite a glam rocker, more of a general 80's looking guy :p.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
And i was thinking about the coincidence thread and then i started getting paranoid and thinking how can MissDarling describe me exactly , is it a plot ? Is she someone else who knows what i look like and he / she is taking the piss ? Then i remembered that there is someone on this forum who knows what i look like and i was shortly before selling all my womens underclothes , mascara and lipstick and hireing a killer . The only thing MissDarling missed in my discription was the 5 green socks and the green plastic sock welded over my head and face......

MissDarling

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
29 Août 2008
GOD a dit:
Hey Lion , Good song , good taste . I beamed myself the chords down but i havent got the hang of it yet . I want top go on the main street here and batter peoples brains and ears with my bad hendrix and cool songs mix and tell and get the audience to tell sick jokes in between . Plus some caustic comments about the government / polytrics / the mafia and ?????

MissDarling , the idea about sugesting to Caduceus and the other site royalty that there should be a girly section has been on my mind for ages . But , there arent so many women on the forum , i think about 6 or 7 . And it couldnt be a private girls only section because theres no way to check what sex a new member realy is . ( I`d log on in my glam rock womens under clothes disguise and pretend to be one of the matriachy........ ) . We have had questions from women about their periods and for the rest of us it was OK . Nobody talked stupid macho cack and everybody either shut up or tried to help . I think it would be the best if you just did your thing and talked about what you want and if any guys try spreading zink and lecithin just tell them to fuck off . I`m sure if anyone tried playing stupid games with you all many of us would give them a swif burning . If we ..... i mean me as the only man here and the boys are brave enough to talk about our problems and private shit in public , and we do , what about you all trying it to ? I think it would do all of us good to get out of the roles we have learned , get to know and acept each sex as we are and just be equals and try to help each other . For example talking about fears and problems with being in situations with men you dont know is a theme where you could get more help and understanding if we all talked about it . Men need to know how to treat women and how to not make them insecure , to learn how they feel and what they want . I also think it would do a lot of women good to know how men realy feel and how to stop men getting crossed wires and how to deal with it if they do .

Wocha think ?

I stopped reading after glam rock women's under clothes... *grumble* the mental image is distracting!

in all seriousness though, good point. Also... what, what heards of pretty glam rockers! I should have joined ages ago.

Also in case anyone was curious as to what a Miss Darling looks like
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3150/277 ... d3.jpg?v=0

G

Invité
Lion a dit:
MissDarling a dit:
GOD a dit:

seriously.. you DON'T wanna know

...and that, my friends, is why we have soooooo little females psychonauts...

:' |

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
"...and that, my friends, is why we have soooooo little females psychonauts"

If that were true we would also have very few women on the planet . Do you put women on a pedestal ? Do you think they are all like the image you have of your mother ? All virgin marys or nuns ? If you do you have missed the bus and have a lot to learn . While you and most of the other men have been going to school , uni and work all your lives i`ve been hanging around with your girlfriends , wives and loads of houswives . = I`ve sat and listened when they have their coffeee meetings and listened how they talk about life , sex , their wishes , their husbands and men in general . At first i was very shocked and it was embarasing for me . Most of the women i`ve had to do with were more explicit and more sexualy orientated that all the men i`ve ever met . I`ve never heard any man talk so direct and detailed as those women .

And remember i`m much older than you , and my experience is not just from a few women , countrys or towns . Nor just from working class women . I also have an 18 year old daughter and have learned how she thinks and how she talks with me and her friends .

G

Invité
GOD a dit:
"...and that, my friends, is why we have soooooo little females psychonauts"

If that were true we would also have very few women on the planet . Do you put women on a pedestal ? Do you think they are all like the image you have of your mother ? All virgin marys or nuns ? If you do you have missed the bus and have a lot to learn . While you and most of the other men have been going to school , uni and work all your lives i`ve been hanging around with your girlfriends , wives and loads of houswives . = I`ve sat and listened when they have their coffeee meetings and listened how they talk about life , sex , their wishes , their husbands and men in general . At first i was very shocked and it was embarasing for me . Most of the women i`ve had to do with were more explicit and more sexualy orientated that all the men i`ve ever met . I`ve never heard any man talk so direct and detailed as those women .

And remember i`m much older than you , and my experience is not just from a few women , countrys or towns . Nor just from working class women . I also have an 18 year old daughter and have learned how she thinks and how she talks with me and her friends .

Dude, that was like, you know, a joke ! : |