Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Elfs and little metaphysical creatures

Psyolopher

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
15 Juil 2008
Now i've seen them on cannabis, and acid.
And it was an collective experience.
But to seek the mystery even further:

Kallikantzaros:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kallikantzaros

The Icelandic Huldufólk:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Huldufólk

Vættir
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vættir

Kallikantzaros

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kallikantzaros
(See any connections?)

btw this picture, is scaring the hell out of me.
Because i have seen those white creatures.
And i've also seen the little ones(Except they dont look like children, and they dont have mushroom hats.)
Tomtebobarnen.jpg

I see Auras and i am extremely sensetive to energies, and when high those perceptions get boosted to another level.
So in my experience, there is more to it than just a myth!
They seem to be over protective of thier home(Nature.) and otherwise are very curious.

Time to explore more! :D

mindsiyk

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
8 Oct 2008
when u say u see them. are walking around freely or mixed into your visuals?

After watching visuals for a while and try to look as far into the visual as i can to see the very first thing and I sometimes see these weird little creatures that look like their running on the spot carrying a spear above their head. but these are always apart of the pattern...

Psyolopher

Inscrit
15 Juil 2008
Nothing like that really.
I also feel them, sometimes they appear as small balls of light!
Then I can see thier auras clearly, and they are curious little bastards.
They are strange really, and I feel them.
Its hard to explain.

The white creature, i felt like they were Royal.
Thin white and stretching.

I think many myths of forest creatures and such, all originate from the psychedelic experience.
They seem to live collectevly in a strange perception.

sunshroom

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
27 Juil 2008
I really don't like reading these kind of posts. Just because I like to go into my trips with free mind, not expecting to see this and that. I can't believe that they are anything more than something that you have heard about or seen before or product of combining different things you have perceived in your "waking life". Just like in dreams, you can't see anything you haven't actually seen/heard about before. Maybe i completely missed the point, then excuse my bs.

Psyolopher

Inscrit
15 Juil 2008
Well im not saying everyone can see it and should while tripping or sober.
I can understand, but i want those who have seen them to post it here.
I also understand your doubt, but lol its just a mystery to me.
And i want to clear this, or find out more about it.
And in my experience, they live in Nature.
They like Rocks and forests!
They dont appear much in cities etc...
But it might all be just in my head, and lots of others to lol.

Im sorry If i did spread any bad vibes mate!
And go into the world with a free mind, though this is true to me.
Doesnt mean its real, or that its true to you.

Peace!

EDIT:
btw i completely disagree with you, on that i cannot see anything that isnt in my head from before.
I've streamed loads of information, and even if its just my imagination its still a powerful tool.
Look up this:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third_eye

If its just subjective crap to you, fine.
But I know what i have experienced, and scientific objectivity wont stop me from it.

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
When I see a tree, I see a tree. When I see a cloud, I see a cloud. No little beings jumping in and out of the scenery.

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
Do the beings you see look like this?
437325a-f1.2.jpg

sunshroom

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
27 Juil 2008
Well... I´m wrong, almost, it´s late and i want to go bed, so i won´t explain more. :p Sorry for my rambling before.

mindsiyk

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
8 Oct 2008
well cant say i can relate to this then... maybe in a future journey a shall come accross one :p

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
I have created pictures in my mind that include a fourth dimension, unable to be translated on paper, or even sculpture.

How can you explain seeing something in a dimension you've never observed before?

As for seeing object sober. Tricky subject, like it always is on this forum.

You may be alowing yourself to precieve every ... 'dream' .."error" in your brain.
What you say is a feeling of sensitivity to auras and energies, may in fact be your brain be on an extra amount of a certain communicator.

I'm bsing out my ass, and take this with a grain of salt, but you're precieveing reality different, as with lsd and psilo, your extra melatonin or dopamine may in fact be creating these creatures, auras, and energies.

So. Are they real? Whats 'real' is your opinion.

faithless

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
3 Août 2007
I strongly beleive in them, though I haven't seen one of them yet.

Spirits of nature do exist imo, as well as lots of other entities living in higher dimensions than ours.

Seeing them is possible for everyone, the enormous thing preventing us from seeing them is.. ourselves. Our ego, our society and our parents teached us how to forget about them. They told us our "imagination" was making us see "impossible" things. But beleiving and respecting those creatures will for sure help us seeing them again.

greenwizard

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
28 Juin 2008
I just can't be in you guys state of mind that gets in deep intricate webs of theory over hallucinations.

They're just hallucinations, projections of your mind, not a injection of an outer dimension or whatever-

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
Right greenwizard, you're correct.
But so are they.

Psyolopher

Inscrit
15 Juil 2008
IJesusChrist a dit:
I have created pictures in my mind that include a fourth dimension, unable to be translated on paper, or even sculpture.

How can you explain seeing something in a dimension you've never observed before?

As for seeing object sober. Tricky subject, like it always is on this forum.

You may be alowing yourself to precieve every ... 'dream' .."error" in your brain.
What you say is a feeling of sensitivity to auras and energies, may in fact be your brain be on an extra amount of a certain communicator.

I'm bsing out my ass, and take this with a grain of salt, but you're precieveing reality different, as with lsd and psilo, your extra melatonin or dopamine may in fact be creating these creatures, auras, and energies.

So. Are they real? Whats 'real' is your opinion.
Well yes, Reality is subjective.
So lol who's sane then?
I might be following an dream or an error, its still a fun mystery to me.
I cant really tell either, I dont even know if there is an objective truth to this sorta stuff.

Yes it might be that i was born with high amounts of communicators in my brain! :p if so, its one mystical 'error'.

Its a collective experience, and its not stimulated by that i wanted to see those things.
faithless a dit:
I strongly beleive in them, though I haven't seen one of them yet.

Spirits of nature do exist imo, as well as lots of other entities living in higher dimensions than ours.

Seeing them is possible for everyone, the enormous thing preventing us from seeing them is.. ourselves. Our ego, our society and our parents teached us how to forget about them. They told us our "imagination" was making us see "impossible" things. But beleiving and respecting those creatures will for sure help us seeing them again.
Well see? im not alone.....Its deff there.

greenwizard a dit:
I just can't be in you guys state of mind that gets in deep intricate webs of theory over hallucinations.
They're just hallucinations, projections of your mind, not a injection of an outer dimension or whatever-
For all I know you are one to.
But even so if they are just projections of my mind.
Why arent I the only one?

Collective imagination/insanity then?

Here's a REALLY REALLY BAD SKETCH:
Fuckedupsketch.JPG

http://dump.no/files/fe65f2ec893d/Fuckedupsketch.JPG

greenwizard

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
28 Juin 2008
There are people who seriously believe (some in a state of neurosis) that the reality that they perceive is nothing but a product of their mind, I would like to watch a meting of these thinkers and see them argue who was the real one :D

IJesus, I'm not in the position to declare that I'm right and someone else is wrong.

Psyolopher

Inscrit
15 Juil 2008
greenwizard a dit:
There are people who seriously believe (some in a state of neurosis) that the reality that they perceive is nothing but a product of their mind, I would like to watch a meting of these thinkers and see them argue who was the real one :D

IJesus, I'm not in the position to declare that I'm right and someone else is wrong.
Lol yeah that would be funny to see.
But again, reality is subjective.

I dont think I have any idea what Objective Reality really is.

btw a picture I might think of as relevant:
Universum.jpg

EDIT:
Something i'd like to add:
I was wondering, how do you think Objective Reality is really like?
We as humans, have a collective view on the world.
And we can in a way call that culture.
But we humans are only one specie.
So if we could find an scientific objectivity within Reality, its still only a human reality.
In the end.
We're still human, with human brains.
If we could find an objective truth to all of reality, and everything in it.
But we have subjective perceptions of the same thing.
You might argue that the methods of science is objective, but its only objective to the collective history of terminology.

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
That picture just explained salvia for me.