Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Define Magic

GOD

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Something that doesnt exist . Hokus Pokus . Bullshit . Bored housewives fantasys .

Enivid

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
3 Juil 2008
Life's Magic

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
"Life's Magic"

Magic is science that people dont understand............yet

Enivid

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
3 Juil 2008
GOD a dit:
"Life's Magic"

Magic is science that people dont understand............yet

I realise the topic was about the definiton of magic. So, how to define magic? From a subjective view it could be whatever magic is to you, and for me life's magic in a very mysterious way.

I guess I would define it as: any art that invokes supernatural powers

Psychoid

Inscrit
27 Jan 2007
Well I'd define magic as anything that happens that neither science or experience can explain.

JosVU

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
26 Juin 2006
Well I'd define magic as anything that happens.

HeartCore

Inscrit
22 Août 2004
Supernatural/paranormal.

One of my greatest teachers:

"Everything is normal, everything is natural."

Or as GOD says, its not understood yet.

I like the term magic mushrooms a lot because the effect they have on me and many people I know, comes close to what I would subscribe to magical effects.

st.bot.32

Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
There is Disney (TM) magic. This is the role that technology plays in our lives, in accomplishing things beyond the capabilities of the unaided human.

Then there is magic which to me could be as complex as communication through improvised music without words, sharing the same perception as someone else, or as seemingly simple as appreciating the beauty of nature and life.

For me the real "magic" of mushrooms is when you let yourself go deeply enough into the experience to see what you can get out of it. All about the effects.

I guess what I think of as magic is that which is subjective and perceptual.. that experience which cannot be quantified or empirically tested (at this point in time anyway)..

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
"that would apply to a big part of esoterics."

Exactly .

"asian girl's tits"

Yes please . but unfortualy i just found out that i cant have a fuck untill at least 7 months after my hepi treatment is over in december ...... because my sperm will still be toxic and can cause a woman to have mutated/born dead babys . Its even cell damaging for the women to .

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
^Can't you use a condom?
It's better than no sex at all.

OT: Magic:

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
^
Oh wait, that's just physics.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
No thank you they hurt me to much and always break/split longways . I supose i could put a wellington boot over my dick though .

Can you see how the spoon is held ???? Randi would give you a million $$$$$ if you could do it in front of him .

Dantediv86

Inscrit
18 Avr 2007
Matron sounds like the name of one of those MAGIC robots from japanese movies
where you can never see any sex happening tho women have the BIGGEST tits in cartoon history...says it all about the MAGIC of visual arts, unexplainable how suddenly drawn japanese women have HUGE TITS!!

that has got to be magic

(i used to be into wikkan magic when i was 14, then i dropped it after my first proper Hashish trip)