Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Define Magic

GOD

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Its N.L.P.

Was that what Crowley was talking about ?

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Hey wow !!! we got back to the theam of the thread and no one is slagging me off anymore.....

"have you read "the bluebeard lecture" by crowly?"

I dont remember , i read everything that i could find about him , but that was when i was a pup . I got the impression that he was a sort of mentaly confused transvestite who liked wearing carnival clothes and was a special expert in things that diddnt exist . But if you think i need to know either tell me about it or tell me where i can read it . Because you sugest it i would try to read it but i cant garantee that i would read it all as i have an alergy against waisting my time .

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Did he come from Nigeria ?

st.bot.32

Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
druglessdouglas a dit:
its not about magick, realy more marketing:

crowley aproached cambrige university and wanted to rent a lecture theater
to do a talk on bluebeard.
he puts anouncements about, leaflets etc
then someone telephoned cambrige and informed them crowley was a
satanist. so they cancelled him.

that got the atention of the students, who were now ready to pay £1 !! for a copy of the lecture, in leaflet form. he sold several hundred in the first day.

then he wrote "the bluebeard lecture" and people are still buying it

realy crowly was more a hindu than a satanist.

Maybe the Streisand effect should be renamed the Crowley effect.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Streisand_effect

st.bot.32

Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
druglessdouglas a dit:
we reverse engineer a story to ourselves to explain our sub conscious reactions and decisions
awareness and conciousness are not realy that connected

Having spent plenty of time around wee ones in the past year who cannot speak or conceptualize ideas, but clearly react to their environment, I'm inclined to agree.

random

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
14 Déc 2007
Writing on the keyboard and then press backspace. Suddenly all letters disappear.

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
druglessdouglas a dit:
he told me he loves me. he said he could tell my fortune from my bank account numbers

magick

the two hemispheres of the brain are barely connected. in order to treat some severe forms of epilepsy, surgeons have had to phisicaly seperate the tho hemispheres. theres no join just teo layers of membrane.

people treated like this normally have no real change of consciousness, except
if you split their field of view, show them say a snowman to their left eye, and a chicken to their right, then ask them to draw what they see, they will draw a chicken with a snowman in the background. if you ask them if they can see the picture of the snowman, theyl say no. then they will tell you that the chicken is scratching round the snowman or something
the point is, they cant consciously see the snowman.
the bit of the brain seeing the picture is nothing to do with conscious awareness. consciousness is only a small part of what and who we are.
we reverse engineer a story to ourselves to explain our sub conscious reactions and decisions

castanedas"parrot in a tree"

hey dude...

my respect for seeing this and pointing it out really well.

it is in fact fascinating how persistent ignorance chooses to be in the case of some human beings.... but i won't blame them, for deluding themselves. i would try to give them the chance to blame themselves for deluding themselves or maybe in the best case they could handle it without blaming anyone or anything, but still know why they have been deluded in the first place....

is the one in your avatar you??? if yes, you are an ultra styler.

peace. :weedman:

buffachino

Inscrit
7 Juin 2007
^lol, he wishes he was frank Gallagher from shameless.

Enivid

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
3 Juil 2008

That's what I've done, reverse-engineered how the universe works and how my MIND/BODY/SPIRIT complex work. I've truly seen the source of it all, and I am truly all knowing - just like you all are.

We all are what we're suppossed to be, we can't be anyone else. We are what we are meant to be. We just need to wake up and realise that "mainstream" is going to be unplugged aswell, and 2012 is a catalyst for it. We co-create our reality in this time and space enviroment, and what we don't know is that this time and space enviroment is ours to manipulate, just like Derren Brown we can use magic. The key is never to infringe upon others free will, cause without free will we wouldn't be here.

We've been waiting for this, a new age, where games and movies are 4-D. Where we live in peace and harmony, and where we can time travel. Life's like a looking glass world and all we do now is what we needed to do to wake up to the real matrix. And the real matrix is the real life - that's been manipulated into a controlled world where cash is king.

Real Life is about to become something wild, awesome and beautiful, its just begun.

peace!

- Enivid

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
Enivid a dit:
I've truly seen the source of it all, and I am truly all knowing - just like you all are.

you are right. but what's up with people who "truly" all-know, but don't know that they know ???????????? :lol:

haha drugless!!! :D yeah indeed it's your role model...

Goran.Hrsak

Inscrit
30 Mar 2006
I can't believe for what U are fighting for?!? This is how will U end. In big parody, brake your habits.
God doesn't believe in magic, others(not everyone) tries to fact it with some evidence or thoughts!?!?!?
Stupidity! Shame, posers, lubricants, God's of masks.U are confusing what is real! Each of clans!
I have spoken bout magic before, when I were also so naive and stupid.
Magic as word doesn't exist but as definition yes. This was philosophical statement.
I know what exist and like to end this lovely waste of everyones time. Focus it somewhere else. Words will say, time will show, be strong and magic will come. If U are worth of it.

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
:idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:

yeah Goran, you hit the nail on the head!

the point is that most people's idea of the "magic" is magical tricks.

tricks, which are magical tricks still stay tricks.

and tricks are always based on the making use of the confusion in da head of the one's to whom the tricks are shown.

peace.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Enivid you are confused . If you had seen the light you would understand , and you dont .

Nomada

Inscrit
4 Juil 2008
science is a conglomerate of several types of magick

"Technology sufficiently advanced enough is indistinguishable from magick." C. clarke

cellphones are telepathy

science is contained in the sphere of magick, magick contains science

my definition of magic:

production of active linguistic apparatuses to enter dynamic communion with the mind...
...in the context of mind=universe, or more exactly: mind and universe being fractal iterations of each other

Nomada

Inscrit
4 Juil 2008
science is a conglomerate of several types of magick

"Technology sufficiently advanced enough is indistinguishable from magick." C. clarke

cellphones are telepathy

science is contained in the sphere of magick, magick contains science

my definition of magic:

production of active linguistic apparatuses to enter dynamic communion with the mind...
...in the context of mind=universe, or more exactly: mind and universe being fractal iterations of each other