Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Datura stramonium

Dantediv86

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
18 Avr 2007
It's dancing with the devil :twisted: you see the dark side of the un/human mind

Goran.Hrsak

Inscrit
30 Mar 2006
It is not true that 3 months is needed to get of datura trip. If you drink enough water something bout 24-36 yours head is clean. But this is something that will take you out of this world. And bout death, people with high blood press or hearth conditions should in large bow go around it but also from all psychedelic cause thy are in most percent higher the blood press.
And coming down is beginning at 12-14 hour but slowly. Acetylcholine is a bitch.

Brugmansia

Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
Hmm.. perhaps I'm gonna lick the plant a bit more and longer. But not anytime soon.

The effect I had was qua intensity comparable with a slighty stoned feeling. Hardly anything, but still 'heavy' seeing that I merely ingested indirectly a tiny amount.

I'd wish to have a trip that peaks just under the delrium. At least keeping my own identity intact. Who Am I.

Dantediv86

Inscrit
18 Avr 2007
What...? it's funny :D goat....baaaaah
:twisted: ze devill, Baccus, the shpirit of natiah...

gammagoblin

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
2 Mai 2007
I've experimented with datura on holiday in Tibet when I found one in the garden of a monastery, this species was Datura Metel I think. What I have done is eating one or two seed at a time, waiting a while (about 30 minutes) and then eating the next. In this way I've eaten about 15 seeds and I found it to be a very good aid in meditation, your mind clears, thoughts eb away and you feel the energy flowing through your body much better than sober. I didn't took enough for the delerium though (forunatelly, because I didn't had a sitter), although I could see strange hats on people but I knew they weren't real and disappeared as soon as I realized that.

flashmasterfong

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
26 Juil 2007
Datura....

Datura is something I would NOT recommend trying. My friend did it and it poisoned his mind. He now resigns in a mental institution.

Its not even classified as a drug. Its poisonous. If you do just a little bit to much(and trust, it isn't hard to overdose with this stuff) you'll either die or go insane.

Don't do datura, enough said.

R

rockerchick1987

Invité
hey im new but anyways my little sister is 14 years old and she took some seeds today! she had a bad overdose and shes in a coma! from what my mom told me shes comming out of it slowly and she goes in and out of it. Shes so young and i was wondering if anyone here had an experiance like this one Im so worried about her I dont want it to lead her to death!

ararat

Inscrit
8 Juin 2006
rockerchick1987 a dit:
hey im new but anyways my little sister is 14 years old and she took some seeds today! she had a bad overdose and shes in a coma! from what my mom told me shes comming out of it slowly and she goes in and out of it. Shes so young and i was wondering if anyone here had an experiance like this one Im so worried about her I dont want it to lead her to death!
what the hell, this sounds horrible. your mom did nothing but telling you to wait? why didn't you call the ambulance? or at least the poisoning-hotline (directly translated from german, no idea what it's called in english)

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Instead of advising people to poison themselves it would be better to start thinking about the responsibility we all have for each other . The people who recomend taking Daturs have mostly had no experience of it and are talking about things that they have heard from other people who have never taken it .The first place to look for information is always google , if anyone looks in google they would stop thinking about abusing Datura and the chemicale it contains Scopolomine straight away . I have never heard of any one , any where , at any time ever having a good time after abusing Datura or Scopolamine . Datura and scopüolomine are imposible to dose . The parts of the plants contain different amounts of Scopolamine , and at any one time and on different days . One day a dose can have no effect and on another day the same dose can kill you . It is possible to get a strong poisoning effect by just touching Datura . The effects of Datura were the model that scientists used to describe the effects of a psychosis = they are the same as psychosis . There are 4 levels of effects .
1:- by small doses , confusion , dizyness and sickness .
2:- then with a little more total lethargy equal to sitting around like a zombie and being in a coma like state not being conscious of anything that is going on arround you .
3:- The next level is DEATH .
4:- then the next possible level of effect that you can have if you take more than what is normaly a deadly dose and survive is a VERY long series of VERY frightening psychotic hallucinations . Some people never come back and all the others have damage for the rest of their lives .

Datura is not illegal in any country in the world because non of the experts who advise governments about making laws think that any normal person would deliberatly poison themselves with such a dangerous plant . Get in touch with your lokal poisons center at a hospital and ask about the effects of datura , ask one of their patients who has had the luck to survive what happened to them after abusing Datura and you will give up the extremely stupid idea of abusing Datura straight away .

You might have heard about indigenous peoples adding it to Ayahuasca , but that is mostly rumor .And for those who did add it it was only in ammounts like the ammount of salt that you put on your dinner just to add a little magic to their mixtures in doses that would have no effect .

How do i know what i am talking about ? Because i used it many times over 4 years and i`m the 1 in a million that survived the bigger than death dose .

Look in google and dont take advice from evil people who have never taken it themselves .

G

Invité
user_1919 a dit:
It sounds like one of the most spritual drugs there are and you must treat it with the highest most greatest respect.

I seriously hope you've read enough by now to change this view.
Don't think the most dangerous and poisonous "drugs" are the most spiritual ones.
Yes, dying sounds very spiritual, but not when you still have a whole lot of things to do in the here and now of this physical universe.

And GODdamn!!!!!
GOD a dit:
How do i know what i am talking about ? Because i used it many times over 4 years and i`m the 1 in a million that survived the bigger than death dose.

I don't know if I should respect you for it or think that at some point in your life you weren't as bright as now :confused:
(probably both!)

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
"Yes, dying sounds very spiritual, but not when you still have a whole lot of things to do in the here and now of this physical universe."

Exactly .

"I don't know if I should respect you for it or think that at some point in your life you weren't as bright as now"

I dont want respect for making the dumbest mistake i have ever made . I want to warn people that it is a very dumb thing to do and not to waste their lives with it . At the time i did it there was no internet and non of the drug information books that are around now to provide information . Poison centers had next to no knowledge about it , they were not involved with it untill a few iresponsible book writers made advertisments for it . Before that they were mostly involved with treating people who had picked deadly mushrooms . It was in the early 70s where the only information came from a few second hand reports from second hand reports from anthropologists that didnt understand what they were talking about .

HeartCore

Inscrit
22 Août 2004
Quote out of Strassman's book:

...Datura Stramonium, of jimsonweed, a highly toxic and dangerous plant that induces delirium and, at times, terrifying breaks with reality. There is not much difference between psychedelic and lethal doses....

In other words: leave it alone

twicon

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
9 Mai 2007
well this sh*** is pure evil.. my buddie had discovered it and after a week we found it on my neighborhood.cutted it and took it home, i drank a lot of tea no seeds or root(thnx GOD). The only thing i remember is that i was talking with ppl that wasnt there, i was smoking cigaretes that wasnt there , when i was peeing the piss was cutting into chanells n was flowin around(annoyingly funny)lol , lots of small flashes and lots of creepy stuff i dont wanna talk about.. lol
my friend had no effect, he drank a small amount (lucky bastard)
another friend of mine was talkin to a column for hours...
im lucky i got out of it without permanent psychological disorders(stupid teenagers)... i think :roll:
anyway if u want to be the leading actor in the most insane horror movie ever, go ahead

oh ,i forget saying about the extremely annoying feeling in my mouth, i feeled like i had a ton of hair in my throat!!
anywayz ,im very thankfull of being sane at this moment (i dont reccomend to anyone, nothing interesting for a psychonaut, only for twisted mofos like goaty ova there... im kiddin lol or poor uninformative teens...)

scamie

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
23 Mai 2006
its a delirium..... i work with people who have sometimes.... leave it alone is the only advise.
You cant work with it.. maybe 1 or two times you are lucky and you can tell everybody that YOU did IT!!! :?
next time you are in a police cell or if you live in holland, you mostly will wake up in a seperation room where you find yourself in a brown suite of your own feaces. probably you have eaten it and everybody in the hospital................ knows about it
bey bey have FUN :D

tryptonaut

Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
if u want to be the leading actor in the most insane horror movie ever, go ahead

Does anyone of you know Walter Moers? He created a comic book figure called "Das kleine Arschloch" ("the little asshole") and in one of his books das kleine Arschloch explains drugs (in a very funny way, of course).

I try to translate the part on datura into English (I think it hasn't been translated, which is a shame because all the other drug descriptions are hilarious as well - though not always accurate)

So, this is the "Datura" section:

"If you want to feel like the main actor in a Hieronymus Bosch painting, then just brew a cup of Datura tea.
This not to be underestimated natural drug grows in every better grove in Germany and is not controlled by law. Be careful with the dosage though!
The rule of thumb is: If, an hour after consumption of the drug, the whole cast of "the Temptation of St. Anthony" drops by then the dosage was right; if you have foam at the mouth and are being strapped to a stretcher and on your way to the hospital, then the dosage was too high.
In both cases you're going to have an interesting time - if you are interested to know how an institutionalized paranoic feels at the height of a schizoid episode. The worst halluzinations however will wear off a few days later already.

How to imitate the effects of datura: You can achieve very similar effects with a can of spoilt fish.
Activities: riding on broomsticks, black masses.
Music: Carl Orff, Black Sabbath."

Lion

Inscrit
22 Avr 2007
Hahahaha :D the music with it :D Brilliant

twicon

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
9 Mai 2007
its not even a psychoactive its just TOXIC and fucks you up, well i guess u can call it psychoactive in that viewpoint... this stuff is for witches that like to jump around with broomsticks and eat mice and spiders while listening on Diamanda Galas(google it,bad trip guarantee)or for ''bad''tripers (not psychonauts) that love to risk their mental health(stupid teens, uninformed retards, darklords and curious cats) well the first two was the same :p

G

Invité
twicon a dit:
while listening on Diamanda Galas(google it,bad trip guarantee)

Why, because the music is so beautiful that you can't handle it? :mrgreen:

Metal Machine Music from Lou Reed, now THAT is exactly the soundtrack I have in mind when I read all kinds of horrible stories about Datura.

Me and some friends who can trip really hard on only music sat down to listen to it once and afterwards we couldn't say anything to each other for over an hour.
We didn't know what to do, total dispair.

Or Scott Walker :confused:

krnjason

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
28 Juil 2006
just to add to this thread, similar to what i posted on another forum.
I recently began experimenting with Datura Stramonium (Foliage only (Meaning Leaves, stems) I began my experment by and increasing regiment: 1st time 3 gram tea ...2nd time 4 gram tea...etc etc... I went up to around 16-17 grams and then i finally got a break through.

The effects i had before hallucinations were:

-Dry mouth/ throat (Feels like you have strep throat for the most of the trip)
-Increased awareness,
-Pressure around my eyes
-Drowsiness

***not really sure if anybody else might feel this symptom, but each time before the hallucinations, i have a hard time breathing, my airways around my nostrils seem to be clsoed up just like if I am sick making it a bit harder to breath.

then around the time I started to hallucinate:

-Increased gravity feeling, (If you've done salvia then u know what i mean. compared to salvia, the pull of gravity from datura is like 50X more powerful.
O yea, and your legs will fall under you....)
-More drowsiness,
-Inability to speak
-Shadows begin to conform into strange shapes,
-Anxiety(I had a little)
-Schizophrenia (I swore that i heard people talking when there was no one there.
-A heightened "6th"sense of someone around/ behind you

You will definitely see things that aren't there. When you sleep on datura be sure to expect very vivid/ intense dreams. my "intense dreams" lasted around 2-3 days even after my trip was over...

Your dream state and the "real world" will ultimately crossover almost flawlessly and she will play with your mind.

the after effects can vary alot but for sure, you will have non-normal pupils (Meaning they will be dilated for about anywhere from 24-72 hrs.)
so be prepared to have eye focusing problems from the next couple of days.

*****my dosage will be very different from everybody else since each datura plant has different alkaloid content!!****
Use With Caution.