Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

CONCRETE ideas on how to change this all?

faithless

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
3 Août 2007
We all know it: we are manipulated. Television, state, anything decided by government is done with the aim of controling our selves.

Discussions about this have been done already.

My question is: HOW could we change this?

I'm afraid that beiing conscious of the problem and talking about it won't help at all.

I have the feeling the world needs something bigger. Population has to be aware of it's stupidity. The state knows how to manipulate people, he knows better than any of us how the brain works, how to implant unconscious thoughts and how to create fear.

A world-wide revolution? Printing lots and lots of FACTS and put them in people's houses ? Buying an island and establish a brand new society (which will probably be corrupted as soon as it's created)?

I am just sick of talking about problems, and not to talk about solutions. I am not at all talking about psychedelics in this thread, and I'm neither saying the solution will come from the psychonaut community, but I'm SURE that ideas may come up in our brains.

There is a real problem, and to every problem, there is a solution.

EDIT (that isn't one): sorry if the same post already exist, but I have the feeling that all the threads I read about this are just denonciations of the dirtiness we live in.

Lion

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Avr 2007
Every psychonaut.com person brings a certain amount of money and we go buy an island...

G

Invité
Lion a dit:
Every psychonaut.com person brings a certain amount of money and we go buy an island...

Kickass, I'm in !

Otherwise, in my opinion, we have two options :

-We can play by the rules and try to make the most of it by knowing how all this mess works

-We can decide not to play by the rules, but then our lives are going to go through massive alteration, and I must admit that I'm even myself not sure that I'd do that.

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
faithless a dit:
My question is: HOW could we change this?

By controlling ourselves? =taking responsibility of our own lives?

Lion

Inscrit
22 Avr 2007
Tiax..
i would give my fucking life to NOT live this fucking lie!

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Yes i have , thats the main reason why i`m here on this site. Thats why i started the legalise it thread , and another one offering a concrete strategy , help and ideas last week . I need to sleep a little and get some things sorted out with the administrators about the actual doing it bit . We have started talking and i`ve been told that there is interest and we have seen that there are basic agreements on the strategy allready . When i`m fit again tommorow or the next day i will either start to explain , or better said try to get all the members to join a simple brain storming session . There is no point in me just laying it on a plate and telling everyone because it will just get spoiled by individual action . So we will have to go through a series of yes or no questions . Starting at a and going through to z so we all understand the reasons for what we must do and the why . As i said before we are a brain bank , an intelligence and experience pool . We can do it we just have to agree on the way first and then act colectively . Together we are strong , otherwise we are just playing the game to beat the game , we are dividing ourselves , helping the government to divide and rule . Please can you have a little patience and when i`m ready join in with the brain storming . Its not a game or one of my tricks its our only chance and time is passing = the longer we wait to agree with each other about a joint cource of action the less chance we have .

G

Invité
Lion a dit:
Tiax..
i would give my fucking life to NOT live this fucking lie!

What do you mean ? Suicide ? Die for the cause ?

(I'm not being sarcastic or aggressive, it's just that I can't see your point...)

Lion

Inscrit
22 Avr 2007
I believe i live a lie.
A lie brainwashed by "higher powers". Mightier people...
I do NOT want this. All i want is my forsaken freedom!
I'd love to die to get that glimpse of freedom.

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
Count me in, GOD, your ideas sound powerful and I'm about to immerse myself into some detached activism. :wink:

ZOF

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
22 Juin 2007
omg lion,

Do you know i've acctualy been thinking of this for quite some time, I've even done my research!

There are so many islands for sale, so i've been searching for something perticular:
-Big surface
The island needs to have a lot of space. Why? Simply because we need space for relaxation, growing and harvesting our own food and psychoactive plants and keep animals.
-Arable
This island needs to be arable for our own (not manipulated, additivefree) food. Also, it should not be an island that consists of loose sand, we need to be able to build our houses/stayings.
-Local
The island shouldn't be too far away from the cost, in case of emergencies etc.

So i found this island:

Name: Utopia Island, Philippines, Asia

Size: 124 Acres (50 hectares, 500.000 m²) of wich 10/15 (150.000 m²)Hectares is flat and good soil.

westnalaut-island-1.jpg

westnalaut-island-2.jpg

westnalaut-island-3.jpg

westnalaut-island-4.jpg

westnalaut-island-5.jpg

Price: US $1,500,000
This is about 970,000 euro's... wich is the price of a royal house here.

I myself live in Europe, and the dollar is very cheap at the moment. Let's imagine that we would acctualy do this with a group. If we shared the cousts, and everybody helps everybody, we can create a self-sufficiency island. Not anymore dependent on the State, work, or the masssociety.

I guess that would be wonderfull living with people with the same Philosophy of Life... The life would be minimalistic, but it would be the way i'd love to live my life, discovering who we are, what we do, making our own food and loving nature. Just how (i think) life is meant to be.

Wouldn't that be great!?:D

G

Invité
Haha, I also went to that website after seeing Lion's post :D

970,000 euros, wow...

Oh well, it doesn't cost anything to dream I guess, so let's see...

How much would we be ? 20 ?

That's 48'500 euros per person, which is (to me anyway) a *huge* amount of money, but still reachable in a few years if I put lots of money aside.

Dreamin' is great (and a small part of me definately believe that this could be done) ! :D

ararat

Inscrit
8 Juin 2006
ZOF a dit:
Name: Utopia Island, Philippines, Asia

good name :D

>>Dreamin' is great

oh yes it is.

I'm quite curious about GOD's plan. I look forward to read it :)

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
The problem with isolating yourself from the rest of the world is that it is futile. There is always some society (most of it, actually) within your own mind, which can't be taken out if you move to an island. People will find some 'rules' that should apply to everybody on the island, which is the starting point of new problems. My best bet is that if this is done, within 2 years everybody is back home.

Plus female psychonauts are hard to find. I can't imagine living on an island with 20 (or 100) blokes and just be tripping all the time because I can't get laid. :wink:

VerusDeus

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
6 Avr 2006
The idea of an island indeed is nice, but we would be neglectig the problem and leaving those who are already prone to the corruption. Besides we could go live there for a couple of years, and then the world would collapse under the consequences of humanity's mass stupidity.

I do believe the beginning of the solution is to grow conscious of all our mistakes, and misguided perspectives, eventually it will pervade the collective consciousness. More and more people will slowly open their eyes.

As lazy as it may seem, patience is the key for now. And tying to open the eyes of your friends and relatives is also a good start.

I have faith in humanity, and we can solve this, we will have to put some effort into it eventually, but for now there's not much more we can do.

Peace.

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
Lion a dit:
I believe i live a lie.
A lie brainwashed by "higher powers". Mightier people...
I do NOT want this. All i want is my forsaken freedom!
I'd love to die to get that glimpse of freedom.

what if you agreed to be brainwashed by "them"???
what if you didn't know that you agreed to be brainwashed???
what if you could decide yourself if you want to be brainwashed anymore???

well for the third point ... you already have done it.

congratulations! ;)

peace

Lion

Inscrit
22 Avr 2007
ZOF, a while ago i did resaerch on that too. And to be honest it's really do-able to buy it. It costs money that's for sure.. And you can even make it your own country. Also that was told to me.

Tiax, what's keeping me is money... i find myself dependable on FUCKING MONEY. Every damn thing costs money! transportation, food, whatever..

ZOF

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
22 Juin 2007
Of course we can go to an island,
but it takes a whole lot of energy
to heal this rotten society.

Yes, indeed, it is rotten. Mighty people think they can own the world,
and guess what, they're doing a great job! They own the place!
I'm not a conspiracy thinker, i prefer to call myself a truthseeker.

Find out yourself if you don't believe!

For the Dutch people out here, Queen Beatrix, Maxime Verhagen and Jan Peter Balkenende are going to visit the Bilderberg Group this year. The Bilderberg Group is a group of the mightiest people on earth. They're all togheter for about 3 days for a secret meeting. And yes, it acctualy IS secret,
they can't comment on what's said there! What the bleep. I mean, IS THERE NOBODY THAT SEES THIS? IS THERE NOBODY THAT THINKS IT'S WRONG TO HAVE ALL MIGHTY PEOPLE AND WORLD LEADERS IN A SECRET MEETING IN THESAME BUILDING FOR THREE DAYS?

Are we that blind? Or do we really believe in the good things of mankind? Well, power is poison, and as Shakespeare said: 'All the world's a Stage, And all the men and women merely players...' And we all know that every play has it's writers, actors and production (wich decide what will be done)(daar istie weer)

ZOF

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
22 Juin 2007
Uhuh Lion, that's right. On that island, there won't be any money, make what you need and Share (without expecting something in return). And on the island there will not be a government. No no no no, everybody does what he or she wants to do, if it doesn't harm others.

Of course you can allways take a boat back for a time to get laid (A)

At the time we are okay to go back in society to share the things we've learned and been thinking of, other people can go to the island :D

If you can make it your own country, it means that you can make your own laws... Or even beter, no laws (yeah, no drug laws on the island!)