Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Can't Post replies to anyone, pls help

Abej^a G.

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
20 Fev 2013

lucautente

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
30 Sept 2015
theres no way for me to reply in the italian section.. what can i do?? i just can spam nothing else to reach 20 post t b fee to post as i want...

Sludge

Inscrit
17 Sept 2011
It was moved. Please go to psiconauti.net !

lucautente

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
30 Sept 2015
then? they're still post in that section i really need to talk bout nootrops please unlock me.. thanks bye

Abej^a G.

Inscrit
20 Fev 2013
just wait luca! = )
really you can go in psiconauti.net, or write here in Primi Passi (yes, you must write 20 msg here -whitout spamming!!- or if someone unlock you....): Primi passi [Archive] - Psychonaut, just wait my friend

lucautente

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
30 Sept 2015
Abej^a G. a dit:
just wait luca! = )
really you can go in psiconauti.net, or write here in Primi Passi (yes, you must write 20 msg here -whitout spamming!!- or if someone unlock you....): Primi passi [Archive] - Psychonaut, just wait my friend

i still cant thats the point
lucautente, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Abej^a G.

Inscrit
20 Fev 2013

Sludge

Inscrit
17 Sept 2011
The italian forum is locked. You can only read. Like Abej said, you can go to the new italian forum, the topics has been copied there, and the members have moved too.

lucautente

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
30 Sept 2015
Sludge a dit:
The italian forum is locked. You can only read. Like Abej said, you can go to the new italian forum, the topics has been copied there, and the members have moved too.

its truth i was thinking it wasnt locked at all.. thanks anyway bye.

Pseyk

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
28 Oct 2015
Sorry if the answer is already out there but I have 5+ posts and I can't post new threads !

Thx in advance
EDIT : Solved, just had to wait :)

worldlad

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
10 Oct 2016
It's a real shame that you have to get 5 posts and then potentially wait 24 hours before you can start a thread, I think many people who are genuine are put off and will try elsewhere or go somewhere like Twitter or Facebook. if anything creating new threads on sites like this are crucial and should be encouraged to keep it fresh and lively. I see many genuine people don't want to wait 24 hours and they just dont come back.