Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Can a psychonaut be a psychonaut without drugs?

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
well maybe because basically so called reality is (like) a psychedelic experience by itself...
you know?? it's like when we take psychedelics we get this fact thrown much more intensely and whatnot in our faces.
so they can also serve as strong reminders so to speak.. to help you remind yourself of who/what you really are.
but yeah i am not saying you couldn't find that out by yourself just like that, too. you can, but it could be that you have to also be willing to look at things in yourself that you had not been willing to pay attention to before. stuff like that...
in my opinion the thing with psychedelics is that they almost force you to do that and if you maybe can overcome those things by yourself you wouldn't need psychedelics, but until then i guess they are some of the very best "external" tools for self-realization that you can have.

the best and most amazing thing you can do to be a psychonaut without drugs is to remember when you were a child and try to deeply get into the feeling of how you experienced the world/yourself/other living beings etc etc... like a dream, right?!
so try it.... shut of your tunnel vision of your "everday life" and your "possibly fixed worldview paradigm" for a moment and see what it brings you. enjoy!! :)

peace :D

Hiperballls

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
7 Sept 2014
Hi ,this is my first post here, I wanted to share a more artistic view on this sort of old,but nevertheless interesting subject.
All artists fundamentaly are psychonauts, whether they use drugs or not, because they ‘dive’ in their subconciousness, and bring back,what they have discovered and put it on paper, in music record or other medium. Therefore all artists are psychonauts to some extent.
Agree/disagree? want to add something to this tought?

Abej^a G.

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
20 Fev 2013
Hiperballls a dit:
Therefore all artists are psychonauts to some extent.

yeah!!!!!!! you're right!

about "Can a psychonaut be a psychonaut without drugs", we have meditation, lucid dreams, depriving themselves of sleep, using flotation chambers, sudatory, and of sensory deprivation, with hypnosis, praying, dancing !!!

Ty-fighter97

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
3 Fev 2013
Yes indeed. Drugs are not the only route for the exploration of conciousness, nor do i believe drugs are the best tools to explore the subconcious, and other realms of the mind,body and soul. I believe that a Psychonaut is an explorer of the human experience, who seeks to know the subconcious mind and the universe as a whole to the best of his capabilities. I like to think of Psychonauts as Philosopher/Artist/Explorers...Astronauts of the mind if you will :rock:lol

Lotre

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
30 Nov 2011
Hiperballls a dit:
Hi ,this is my first post here, I wanted to share a more artistic view on this sort of old,but nevertheless interesting subject.
All artists fundamentaly are psychonauts, whether they use drugs or not, because they ‘dive’ in their subconciousness, and bring back,what they have discovered and put it on paper, in music record or other medium. Therefore all artists are psychonauts to some extent.
Agree/disagree? want to add something to this tought?

I think that artists do not necessarily consciously dive into their subconscious, like a form of research. Some of them create just spontaneously, or seek inspiration elsewhere, outside of themselves.

But yeah for me a psychonaut is anyone trying to explore is own mind and possibilities his brain/spirit is offering, and like already said here, there are many ways.

Plus_ultra

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
7 Sept 2014
I think this should be the goal of every psychonaut. Reaching the state of elevation without help