Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Cacti identify

springbranch

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
29 Sept 2010
i just wanna ask to those who have xpirience which one is more potent? peruvian or san pedro?

MrCactus

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
31 Oct 2009
Both !
Or all three !
Tr. Peruvianus is described as a variety of Tr. pachanoi.
Research of Tr. peruvianus showed that the concentration is perhaps even higher than Tr. pachanoi.

More important is that you have a real Mescaline containing Tr. pachanoi or Tr. peruvianus or Tr. bridgesii.
There are some Trichocereus species which look like them.
A Mescaline containing Cactus tastes bitterly and smells.

springbranch

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
29 Sept 2010
so most of the time peruvian contains more mescaline?

thank you by the way for your guidence mr. cactus i did what you told me with the chewing i ate it after chewing for a long time though lol and i boiled some :drinkers: and i did have a trip thank you sir 8)

D

deejayclown

Invité
Hey everyone,
i am new to this board so first off, hello everyone !! :) I'm kinda in a little dingle at the moment as i am looking to purchase a nice Cactus and would like some help identifying this one that i found. could this just be a plain cactus or a special cactus !!

if you know what type this is, please advise me.. i don't want to mention what i think it is to give anything away. i want to know what YOU Think it is.

thanks so much in advance.

p.s. sorry for the poor picture quality. my cell phone is a blackberry :rolleyes:

:lol:

PeyoteGrower

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
23 Jan 2011
I can't tell because of the poor quality pics. Can you upload better photos?

Sun-Kissed

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
25 Avr 2012
Hello everyone.

I have read that a particular specimen of peruvian torch can be as potent as any other cactus, or have such small quantities of psychoactives that it might as well have none. Imagine that you've decided to start growing your own marijuana. You wouldn't just go and obtain any random bunch of seeds to start your grow, because the subspecies and strain that you wind up with might be so mild, low yielding, or harsh to smoke that it would be a waste of your time and resources to even bother with it. Fortunately, any classified outlet for cannabis seeds leaves no confusion about which selection to make for your purposes. With the exception of a few online stores that are based in Europe (I'm in California, by the way) this doesn't seem to ever be the case with businesses that sell cacti. Exactly how is somebody supposed to go shopping around for this?

Best wishes.

darkwolfunseen

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
5 Août 2009
Okay, my first guess would be a peruvian torch (larger spikes), but honestly need higher quality photos.

boboav

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
3 Sept 2012
i know trichocereus pachanoi dried should always be 0.8 mescaline :|

Pedrito

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
19 Oct 2012
The best way to buy Pachanoi is going directly to the source i.e. Peruvian seller. Pachanoi is sold as powder and very easy to use. You just mix the right amount of powder with water and drink. The effect is awesome, been there, done that.

Stoxy

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
23 Oct 2012
in the UK the purovian torch is legal so it is sold on certain websites
i know theis because a friend baught one and then his firend ate it he said it was like mild acid but it tasted anging
i dont think they extracted any mesuline from it if they did then it would be illegal but obviousley more stronger and potent
i think in the uk is around £20 pound for the cacti is legal because it labelled not for human consumption it only becomes illegal when you extract the mesculine
UK shop that sells it:
(edited. please don't publicly recommend places to buy substances. thanks!)

ophiuchus

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Nov 2006
sun-kissed a dit:
You wouldn't just go and obtain any random bunch of seeds to start your grow, because the subspecies and strain that you wind up with might be so mild, low yielding, or harsh to smoke that it would be a waste of your time and resources to even bother with it.

why not? this is simply not true. the genetics will vary greatly, however the end result is always going to be a matter of how well one grows it. seeds from the shittiest cannabis can still produce godly buds.

"i know trichocereus pachanoi dried should always be 0.8 mescaline"

.8 percent? this too will vary a lot. there is no standard. it could be anywhere from .03% - 4.% desirable alkaloid content...

Nur*

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
3 Août 2012
Salve a tutti
qualcuno è in grado di dirmi se si tratta di trichocereus pachanoi o un cereus peruvianus? il fiore si è aperto solo di notte e la pianta madre (alta circa 2 metri di altezza) fa un frutto che sembra un fico d'india rosa vivace....
grazie :D

Nur*

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
3 Août 2012
Ecco xkè non ricevevo segnali di vita....grazie sballon, era il primo post che facevo:!:
grazie anke a te nepenthes x aver svelato l'identità del mio amato cactus...anke se speravo in un bel S.pedro .....:crybaby:

E

Eiac

Invité
Definitely san pedro.
If it's being cooked, there's enough for one person right there.

If you want to plant it, cut the base again with a clean blade (craft knife and some isopropyl alcohol is perfect) and let it dry out properly before planting.
From those pics the bottom of it looks either infected or just dirty, you don't want to attempt to plant it in that state.

Shave off the bottom 15mm or so and she'll be right.

ColDTruth

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
2 Mai 2013
Thanks for the help man and yah I will attempt to grow with this piece of cactus. But I have 3 other pieces about the same size that I will use for tripping and I wasn't going to cook tea with it, I was just going to de-spine, cut it into stars take out the core, dry and powder it then roll it into little balls with honey and just eat pop em straight down my throat to avoid the bitter taste on my tongue. Do you know what the dry dosage would be for a decent trip with altered perception and a decent amount of visuals? but nothing to much as this will be my first encounter with mescaline and don't want to over do it on my first try.